catracha85

NVC WHEN ????

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Hello everybody, now that our case has been sent to NVC. how long should we wait to call them and find out our case number and when do we tell them to use our email so we can submit papers faster and pay all the bills that go with it??????? please info will be appreciated.

it can be anything from 4 days onwards when your case number is generated, so you can start calling them from then onwards really.

USCIS California Service Center - Expedited

09-SEP-2010 : Mailed I130 Petition to Chicago Lockbox.

16-SEP-2010 : Received NOA1.

24-SEP-2010 : Expedite: service request

05-OCT-2010 : Supporting documents sent to CSC.

16-OCT-2010 : RFE received.

19-OCT-2010 : RFE response received at CSC.

22-OCT-2010 : I130 Petition APPROVED.

30-OCT-2010 : NOA2 Received in Mail

NVC - Expedited

27-OCT-2010 : Case Number Assigned

02-NOV-2010 : Expedite request emailed to NVC

10-NOV-2010 : Expedite approved - Case forwarded to Consulate

12-NOV-2010 : Medical

US Embassy - Expedited

18-NOV-2010 : Packet 3 email received.

19-NOV-2010 : Emailed DS230, DS2001

30-NOV-2010 : Interview - 9am Denied: 3 year bar (overstay) - i601 Waiver filed with expedite request

01-DEC-2010 : MP requests assistance from US Ambassador

03-DEC-2010 : Waiver transferred from USCIS to DHS

11-DEC-2010 : Waiver Receipt notification dated 07-DEC-2010

20-DEC-2010 : VISA/Waiver Approved

22-DEC-2010 : Approval letter received

24-DEC-2010 : Passport collected by courier

10-JAN-2011 : CR1 Visa Issued by IVU London

11-JAN-2011 : Passport / Visa delivered.

18-JAN-2011 : POE: EWR (Newark, New Jersey)

17-FEB-2011 : Welcome Letter Arrived

19-FEB-2011 : Green Card I-551 Arrived

I-130 Mailing to Approval (incl. waiver): 102 Days

OCT 2012 : Applied for Removal of Conditions

DEC 2012 : Received NOA1 (GC extention letter)

18-JAN-2013 : Biometrics walk in approved and completed

i think you can call NVC now since they have your case...follow the instructions in the automated system...you can find out your case number using your uscis case number(the number from your NOA1)...or you can also talk to an operator and so they can update your case goodluck!!hope that helps

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Two weeks or so after NOA2..

Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Just keep calling and checking with your USCIS number. Once you hear the that you have NVC case number you can opt to speak to an operator and update details like email on your case.

N400

Filing based on 3yrs/USC Spouse. 3 year residency anniversary is in August 2014. Filed immediately after the 90-day early filing mark (May 2014)

05/06/2014 - Mailed N-400

05/15/2014 - Check cashed

05/12/2014 - NOA Date

06/11/2014 - Biometrics Appointment

09/15/2014 - Inline for interview scheduling (was stuck in "Initial Review" for over 3 months!)

10/27/2014 - Scheduled for interview

12/01/2014 - Interview

12/19/2014 - I AM A US CITIZEN!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

thank you, we will start calling NVC tomorrow afternoon if not wait until monday to see if they have case number for us. we are so happy, my husband wants to have all this done before coming to see me in february and stay here for interview. :dance::dance::dance::D

Edited by catracha85

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

so the expedite was for USCIS, and NOT NVC.

If you need expedite at NVC - you'll need to tell a Tele-Operator that you need an expedite,

and then some other interfacing with PL Supervisor Sue -

and then and then -

do what they tell you, exactly..

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.