Mommy to Carter

I want my ex spouse deported...

5 posts in this topic

Hi! I found this website today by way of internet search...I'm in a situation where I married my spouse 52 days after our first meeting (not a smart thing to do). This was not by chance I'm sure...he doggedly pursued me until emotionally I wasn't strong enough to fight back or think clearly. I stayed with him for 13 months before I couldn't take it anymore. I got pregnant during that time, filed for a restraining order and a judicial separation. We are now divorced. The past three years have been hell on earth. He took all my money, abused me emotionally and hired a private detective to find me when I went into hiding. I cannot get away from him. The Court is allowing him to have supervised visitation with our 1 year old son. I do not trust this man. My counselors say that he is a psychopath and a con-artist. I'm afraid that he will harm me or the baby. The mediator in our custody case called me at work to tell me "off the record" that this person is dangerous and that I should be careful. It was apparent to her that my ex has mental/emotional problems and that he is most likely stalking me. I'm scared and don't know what to do. My ex husband's conditional green card should be expiring any day now. Should I try to prevent him from getting his unconditional status??? Does anyone know if such a thing be done??? HELP!!! I think that he is going to try to start his own business so that he can use this as leverage to stay in the USA. I know for a fact that he is clueless as to knowing how to even operate a business of any size. He also has no expertise in his chosen field. I have sent to my local immigration office a factual, short letter stating some of the things that transpired during our marriage along with copies of the restraining order, judicial separation, divorce decree and child custody arrangement. Is there anything else that I can do? My ex claims to be a Baptist preacher/missionary and he’s been taking money for years from churches for the sole purpose of starting a ministry in the Philippines. Not one penny of this money was ever saved or used for its intended purpose. Again this man is a con-artist.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

All you can do is make a formal report to both ICE and USCIS.

If he has a 2 year conditional green-card, this WILL cause problems when filing to remove conditions.

Note: Once a divorce is final, a 2 year green-card holder can file I-751 with waiver, and does not have to wait until within 90 days of the card expiration to do this.

http://www.ice.gov/

http://www.uscis.gov

If already has a 10 year card, there is not much you can do about it.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I would send another personal letter with all evidence as before and any new evidence you have. Send it to both USCIS and ICE, recommend that they look very seriously on his scamming of money for a "fake" church in the Phils. If you can get documents on his mental status/behaviour some how and include thos as well it could help.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Thank you for responding above...I was wondering how do you do a formal report? I have his A-number and old receipt number. Is it enough to send a letter by certified mail notarized with my signature? I previously mailed a letter and a packet to these addresses:

Department of Homeland Security

Citizenship and Immigration Services

6130 Tyvola Centre Drive

Charlotte, NC 28217

Us Department of Homeland Security

P.O. Box 648004

Lees Summit, MO 64002

Us Citizenship and Immigration Services

P.O. Box 648005

Lee’s Summit, MO 64064

U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Bureau of Citizenship & Immigration Services

427 S. La Salle – 3rd Floor

Chicago, IL 60605-1098

See attached letter

LETTER TO IMMIGRATION.pdf

May want to actually list as an appendix to your letter what you know your ex has misappropriated, abused or wasted money. If he works as any kind of charity org, contact IRS as well.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.