28 Detroit

27 Tampa

26 Louisville

25 Cincinnati

24 Miami

23 St. Louis

22 Los Angeles

21 Indianapolis

http://www.careercast.com/career-news/december-2010-10-best-and-worst-cities-find-job

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

It's a good thing NY is on that list. You need about 6 jobs to survive in that ripoff haven. I can say the same for DC though.

Edited by rsn

K1: 01/15/2009 (mailed I-129F) - 06/23/2009 (visa received)

AOS: 08/08/2009 (mailed I-485, I-765, & I-131) - 10/29/2009 (received GC)

I believe everything everyone tells me, especially online. Why would anyone lie or exaggerate?

So you believed it when I said I was smokin' hot in real life? I'm really a dude.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

Very strange. I went online and every other rankings of the best job prospects had none of these cities except Washington D.C. Even Forbes. In fact I saw one where the exodus from the Northern and Northeast cities was still going to happen so maybe with fewer people to be looking and the economy picking up that means a greater chance to get jobs.

Well, I was before I started the transition... Soon I'll achieve my personal goal: to look just like Alex Kapranos from Franz Ferdinand.

Very strange. I went online and every other rankings of the best job prospects had none of these cities except Washington D.C. Even Forbes. In fact I saw one where the exodus from the Northern and Northeast cities was still going to happen so maybe with fewer people to be looking and the economy picking up that means a greater chance to get jobs.

On a more topical note, South Central CT was one of the few areas to steadily create jobs throughout the economic crisis.

Well, I was before I started the transition... Soon I'll achieve my personal goal: to look just like Alex Kapranos from Franz Ferdinand.

On a more topical note, South Central CT was one of the few areas to steadily create jobs throughout the economic crisis.

You're ruining my fantasy. Stop it. And welcome back from never never land. Eric ruined the other site. Again.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

You're ruining my fantasy. Stop it. And welcome back from never never land. Eric ruined the other site. Again.

Sorry, Spooks. Fine, fine. I still look like Natalie Merchant with long hair, if that helps. :)

And yeah, I did a driveby on Expats and saw it was the all Eric, all the time show and hightailed it out of there.

South Central CT? So the dead zone between Hartford and Stamford?

OI!!!!!!!!! They do not call me elmcitymaven for nothin'! Don't be hatin' on us. The Greater New Haven area (specifically the towns to the west, like Orange) rode out the storm not too bad.