Bernie C

Case Transferred to CSC

5 posts in this topic

Just an update on Doan and Bernie :)

Doans' Biometric appointment was 12/23/2010 (Buffalo, NY). Uneventful - took about 30 minutes from check in to completion. 8am appointment and there were only about a dozen people there. We were 2nd to check in.

Spent a few days in Buffalo at the Embassy Suites on Delware Ave. (awesome suite with whirlpool tub and highly recommeded - only 1 block from USCIS office. It is a little pricy but we used it as a holiday getaway so I splurged).

My boss bought us club seats to the Sabres game and Doan enjoyed it very much - they lost but it was still fun.

Received notice on 12/31/2010 that I-485 was transfered to CSC.

Doan's first xmas and New Years eve in the US were great.

Now time to relax and wait for the next notification (hopefully all good and no RFE's)

Time to start preparing for the TET holiday.

Happy New Year and Best Wishes to All!!!

6/15/2009 Filed I-129F

12/15/2009 Interview (HCMC, VN)

1/16/2010 POE Detroit

3/31/2010 MARRIED !!!

11/20/2010 Filed I-485

12/23/2010 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

12/31/2010 I-485 Transfered to CSC

2/4/2011 Green Card received

1/7/2013 Mailed I-751 package

1/14/2013 I-751 NOA (VSC)

2/07/2013 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Great news Bernie!! :thumbs: How is she liking the cold weather?

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Good Job, Bernie!!!

After some flight cancellations, Hang just got here on New Year Day too...right on the day of her visa expiration. So far, she is not bored by being home by herself yet, but the cold wealther is tough for her to adjust..even we're in California.

Last night we drove back to SFO to pick-up her little Chihuahua coming over via the cargo flight..now she has someone to keep her company at home.

I am going to get SSN and already scheduled a wedding license/ceremony at the courthouse in a couple weeks..then AOS.

Lots of works ahead, but it's fun with her here..finally!!!

Good luck y'all..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.