james&olya

Best, Worst, Most unexpected thing about FSU

313 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Although I tend to be a Mopar guy and do have a couple of odd ball Chevys, in this case I would go with the 69 Chevelle, if it's a super sport.

That was my thinking. I always wanted one, but then I saw the cuda. My dad had a 66 and then a 70 hemi cuda. The one that I saw looked good (chasis and body are all original and no rust or body rot). However, it doesn't have the original motor, tranny, or drive train. I don't know that I want a 70 cuda with a chevy crate motor in it. The chevelle that I am looking at has been severely modified. It was a drag racing car that my cousin has since taken the engine out of and is trying to sell. Currently, it is equipped to handle up to a 540 engine and the rear seat has been taken out and replaced with bigger wheel wells.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Either you have no appreciation for classic cars, or a neophyte. Either way, who wouldn't like this?

0608cct_07_z+f100_supernationals+1956_ford_f100.jpg

So you're arguing petty semantics huh? I can see you do appreciate cars? What, from the cookie cutter overpriced roadster in your avatar? Pft.

Answer to the question of why I never go to the Canadian forum. First make fun of our wives, now our cars. I happen to think a hot rifle is a Winchester M1886 Lightweight in .45-70. Maybe you will make fun of that and double the value to your life.

Good grief. Could the envy be any more obvious?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Answer to the question of why I never go to the Canadian forum. First make fun of our wives, now our cars. I happen to think a hot rifle is a Winchester M1886 Lightweight in .45-70. Maybe you will make fun of that and double the value to your life.

Good grief. Could the envy be any more obvious?

Gary, is that what passes for insults in your mind? You really should read more, expand your point of view. I didn't insult your wives, stop lying. You don't seem capable of telling the truth. All I pointed out was that if someone doesn't consider a 56' F100 a classic, they aren't a true aficionado. The insults and violations of the TOS have all come from you and Why_Me, as per usual.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Either you have no appreciation for classic cars, or a neophyte. Either way, who wouldn't like this?

0608cct_07_z+f100_supernationals+1956_ford_f100.jpg

So you're arguing petty semantics huh? I can see you do appreciate cars? What, from the cookie cutter overpriced roadster in your avatar? Pft.

If you want a truck, get something real that gets the job done! That thing looks stupid!

I'd like to see more of the one behind it, it looks like it might be gorgeous!

“Insist on yourself; never imitate. Your own gift you can present every moment with the cumulative force of a whole life’s cultivation; but of the adopted talent of another, you have only an extemporaneous half-possession. That which each can do best, none but his Maker can teach him.” — Emerson

I'd like to see more of the one behind it, it looks like it might be gorgeous!

That's something a chick would say, but a dude would never say; "I'd like to see more of the one behind it, it looks like it might be gorgeous! :whistle:

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Way better than that big yellow t<rd!

Yeah I don't like when they lower trucks like that. And the paint job is just waaaaay too bright.

Edited by Captain Hammer

“Insist on yourself; never imitate. Your own gift you can present every moment with the cumulative force of a whole life’s cultivation; but of the adopted talent of another, you have only an extemporaneous half-possession. That which each can do best, none but his Maker can teach him.” — Emerson

Timeline

That's something a chick would say, but a dude would never say; "I'd like to see more of the one behind it, it looks like it might be gorgeous! :whistle:

Whats with the latent homosexual comments recently? I think it's a badas$ truck behind the featured one in the picture. I'm not so much into perfect restorations as I am into rods, but I can at least appreciate the skill and talent needed to pull it off.

Whats with the latent homosexual comments recently? I think it's a badas$ truck behind the featured one in the picture. I'm not so much into perfect restorations as I am into rods, but I can at least appreciate the skill and talent needed to pull it off.

Nobody here gives two sh&ts what you think. Now go troll another regional forum.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Now you tell me! Where were you a couple of years ago? :lol: Never mind, too late now! I have met and fallen in love with a terrific woman (L) . If people want to consider her a MOB that is their issue!

I have never said that there were NO american women that I could be happy with, I just never had the good luck to connect with the right one. But now that I have gotten interested in a certain FSU lady I wouldn't have it any other way. Sharing the same values and interests/goals in life but from very different backgrounds only enriches our relationship!

Yeah, I had a lot of problems finding someone in the US too. But like you said having different backgrounds while sharing the same goals and values makes everything all the more interesting.

Yeah, I had a lot of problems finding someone in the US too. But like you said having different backgrounds while sharing the same goals and values makes everything all the more interesting.

Yes! :thumbs:

+1

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

If you want a truck, get something real that gets the job done! That thing looks stupid!

I missed this comment.

Whats so ugly about it? That isn't a picture of my car, just one that looks like it. Mine wasn't yellow, it was white. Mine did have suspension and exhaust mods on it, and 30 series tires. As for it's function, well, I suppose I could have helped a friend move with it, but with the amount of work I had to put into restoring the bed, HELL NO, i'm not putting anything in the back.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.