WALI

lesson learned

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i am the agent of choice for the case which my sister filled for her husband.before i sent in the ds 230 and supporting documents she took her oath to be usc so i was told to send the copy of citizen certificate with all documents which i did but that nuckle head who review them missed it and didnt change the category of the visa so he completed the case first week of december 2010 but visa category was still f2a when i noticed that i called the nvc had to speak to supervisor she told me that visa # is available for this case soon you ll get interview date then i told her you guys didnt change the category of the visa shee was like ohhh we have to reopen the case to change that but case completed date will be changed ok after three days mid december i got an email that request have been recieved and visa category has been updated but till today case is not complete i been callin everyday that reason they reopened the case has been resolved today i got an answer from the supervisor that case is on its way to be completed but i am gonna request it so the do it quick wait till this week and then call back.i think i should have waited till we got an interview date then tell nvc or embassy to update the visa category nvc waisted 1 month for nothing they made the mistake guess who paid the price? just wanted to share so no body else make the same mistake or similer thank you all for reading Happy New Year.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

YEAh nvc is ####### they did that to my case too was completed on the 17 nov and then they moved the completion to the decem 7th i got all screwed up and no INTERVIEW YET.

STUPID RETROGRSSION

FOR MY WIFE WHICH IS MY LIFE :-)

4/15/08--FILED 1-130

4/19/08--RECIPT

1/20/10--NOA1

8/15/10--TOUCHED

8/19/10--NOA2

2 YEAR 4 MONTHS I130 APPROVAL THANK GOD

9/07/10----NVC CASE # ASSIGNED

9/15/10----AOS FEE BILL AND IV FEE BILL RECIVED

9/18/10----AOS FEE BILL AND IV FEE BILL POSTED

9/27/10----AOS AND DS203 PACKAGE MAILED

10/01/10----ALL DOCS RECIVED BY NVC PER AVR

10/19/10----RFE FOR ORIGINAL MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IN URDU LANGUAGE ""SHOULD HAVE KNOWN"

11/06/10----RFE SENT AVR NOT UPDATED AS OF 11/09 WAITING FOR CASE COMPLETE

11/15/10----AVR SAYS RFE RECIVED... JUST WAITIN FOR CASE COMPLETE

11/17/10----CASE COMPLETE

08/30/11----INTERVIEW AT 8.00AM VISA WAS APPROVED 8/30/11 THANKYOU GOD AND EID MUBARAK

10/15/11----POE

00/00/11----LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER[/color]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ya, nvc tele-operators are #######.

always ask for a supervisor.

then get them to EMAIL YOU the changes that they performed during the pone kall.

Otherwise, all is still kraps. (this is a quote from IS)

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Alright finally got the interview date for march recieved the e mail yesterday kool.

~~~CONGRATS ON YOUR INTERVIEW DATE~~~

:dance::dance::dance:

US CITIZENSHIP

12-20-2012: SENT N-400 APPLICATION

12-21-2012: RECEIVED N-400 APPLICATION

12-27-2012: CHECK CASHED

12-28-2012: NOA RECEIVED

01-08-2013: BIO-METRIC COMPLETED

01-14-2013: INTERVIEW IN LINE FOR SCHEDULED

04-10-2013: INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AT 7:30 AM, TAMPA OFFICE...APPROVED:)))

04-23-2013: OATH CEREMONY AT TAMPA 1 PM...FINALLY USC.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.