JillA

Assembling Package

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

So I have finished putting my ROC package all together, just need to do my cover page.... It's so BIG though! I mean after I copied all our mortgage papers, joint bills, envelopes to show we live at the same address, etc. I don't think it will fit in an envelope to mail... Can I put it in a small box or is that crazy? Do I need to cut down the size somehow? I don't want to send TOO much but I feel like everything I am sending is what I need to send & don't really want to take anything out...

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Exactly my sentiments.I just got done assembling my packet and when I was done it was 1 1/2 inches thick. But I will send what I think will help me establish our relationship.Goodluck!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

4/25/12- interview- passed & took my oath the same day!!-- US Citizen!!!

My N400 Journey took 3months & 8days!:)

Timeline

We had to use bubble mailers to send our I-129F because it was way too fat for anything else same for our AOS. I don't see why you couldn't use one of the priority boxes or something if you can't use a bubble mailer.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

So I have finished putting my ROC package all together, just need to do my cover page.... It's so BIG though! I mean after I copied all our mortgage papers, joint bills, envelopes to show we live at the same address, etc. I don't think it will fit in an envelope to mail... Can I put it in a small box or is that crazy? Do I need to cut down the size somehow? I don't want to send TOO much but I feel like everything I am sending is what I need to send & don't really want to take anything out...

YOU KNOW ITS CRAZY HOW WE ALL HAVE TO THROUGH THIS PACKAGING STUFF AND BEING CAREFUL ..MAKING SURE EVERYTHING IS THERE ( AL THE DOCUMENTS) ETC ETC....

BUT WHEN SOMEONE SEES A CHECKLIST AND IT SAYS MISSING DOESNT THAT GET YOU PISSED OFF..AND I DO REMIND YOU SOME DOCUMENTS ARE HARD TO GET..YET TAKES FOREVER TO GET LOLS.

HOPEFULLY IT DOESNT HAPPEN TO ANYONE OF YOU GUYS. SOO GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :thumbs:

im in the same situation here.. :unsure:

i think i dnt wanna overwhelm the officer who will look at my packet..

so il try to send the most important things ONLY! :wacko: (which is.. everything, LOL!) :bonk:

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Timeline

Thanks all! I think the priority box is a good idea... even a large envelope may rip with the few pounds of paperwork I am sending in! :wacko:

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm pretty sure that ours will end up being a pretty big stack too. Just send it however you have to. Better too much than not enough! ;)

Agree with trillium13. :) More the better. Use a larger envelope. I wouldn't advise boxes. I still have another 5 months to worry about ROC. I hope I dont get picked up for interviews and RFE's. I am so done with all that during the AOS process!!!!!

IR5 For Parent

Agree with trillium13. :) More the better. Use a larger envelope. I wouldn't advise boxes. I still have another 5 months to worry about ROC. I hope I dont get picked up for interviews and RFE's. I am so done with all that during the AOS process!!!!!

saspk! :D

Can't believe it's already that time. I hope yours goes much more quickly and smoothly the second time around!

24q38dy.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.