ifgagns

I 751 pending for over 3 years

11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I have some updates on my I 751. I am going to rewrite my issue then tell me please what do you think.

Basically, we filed I 751 on March of 2007. W received a notice to go for biometrics, which I did. After that We never heard nothing from them until August 2008 when We received an intent to deny and We sent more proof of good mariage. Again We never heard anything from INS. Every time I go to stamp my passport, I ask them what happened with my case and they say, just be patient. We were more than patient and again nothing heard. Last year, We sent a letter to the senator.The senator's office sent us a letter saying that they contacted uscis office.

Afetr that, I think the begining of this year,we received a letter from INS saying that I will be scheduled for an interview which never happened. I went to stamp my passport and asked them again what is going on and the officer said, it still pending. Last week, We received this letter from INS asking me to go to take fingerprints. It says: To process your application, USCIS must capture your fingerprints.

My questions are:

-Why have we never been scheduled for an interview for the I 751?

-Why are they asking me again to go for biometrics, I already had biometrics first after We filed I 751

-Do you think that they lost my case and they want me to start over again?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you and happy holidays.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Thank you very much jkelly07, Okalian for taking the time to answer my questions. We are going to file N400 and wait. I will let you updated. Good luck to you also and God bless you

So, did you file N400 or not?

About biometrics, if I'm correct, fingerprints are only good for 6 months. So, they want new fingerprints...

Filed: Other Timeline

If you don't want to wait any longer, I suggest you file Your N-400 ASAP and thus FORCE USCIS to adjudicate your I-751.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

So, did you file N400 or not?

About biometrics, if I'm correct, fingerprints are only good for 6 months. So, they want new fingerprints...

Biometrics are valid for 15 months (but with this long a history, they would indeed need new ones).

As suggested: if you are eligible to file N-400, you may want to start that (if you are interested in becoming a citizen... not everyone is). N-400 processing cannot be completed until your I-751 is adjudicated, so the N-400 filing should trigger action on ROC case.

Edited by woodenshoe101

In addition to the suggestion of filing for citizenship I would call the USCIS hotline and put in a service request every month till you get action. Also, I would suggest contacting your state's other Senator and your Congressman. I found a big difference in what the political aides accomplished.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I would say getting the second biometrics notice is actually a good sign - it means that someone has reviewed/is reviewing your file and realized that the biometrics are now expired and need to be redone. I suspect once they get the results of the repeated biometrics back, you should receive a decision fairly shortly afterwards. Of course, as woodenshoe101 suggested, filing for the N400 if you wish to pursue Naturalization will force them to adjudicate the I-751 in order to finish the processing of the N-400 - and they are under a lot of pressure to adjudicate N400s in a timely way - especially from elected representatives who are happy to add new voters to their list of supporters :) . Good luck.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Timeline

my friend im going thru same problems with uscis for 2 and a half years and last month they came to visit me at my home !!!i was thinking for a moment that we are living in 1945 when hitler was knoking on peoples doors for any reasons!!! i have a major dispute with my old boss and he intimidate me that if i dont pull back my case from the court about my medical bills for 2 surgeries on injury that happend from his company safety mistakes he will do everything possible to get rid of me by deporting me!!!and he report to uscis about me and my familly making up stories against me and my wife which is us citizen , and those lazy guys came to our home !!!after that not a word from them !!!i told the kongressman and i made 50 infopass app and nothing yet!!!i wish u a lot of luck an encourage !!!liberty and justice for all!!!

my friend im going thru same problems with uscis for 2 and a half years and last month they came to visit me at my home !!!i was thinking for a moment that we are living in 1945 when hitler was knoking on peoples doors for any reasons!!! i have a major dispute with my old boss and he intimidate me that if i dont pull back my case from the court about my medical bills for 2 surgeries on injury that happend from his company safety mistakes he will do everything possible to get rid of me by deporting me!!!and he report to uscis about me and my familly making up stories against me and my wife which is us citizen , and those lazy guys came to our home !!!after that not a word from them !!!i told the kongressman and i made 50 infopass app and nothing yet!!!i wish u a lot of luck an encourage !!!liberty and justice for all!!!

Hello one nation,

The only thing that will make you going is hope. Never lose hope. Pray a lot and let god handle everything. That's what my wife and I were and are doing. Every morning you wake up, ask god to show you the way to follow and he will guide you. Also, if US is the right place for you no one can deport you. Humain can not deport you. You will be in the right place brother. In the begining, my wife and I were very worried, impatient. Now, We are very relaxed, and We always thank god for the good think he gave us. Neither your BOSS or INS have the power to harm you and your family or deport you . God is our creator, he loves us and have the right place for us.

Keep up hope my brother and take it easy. Your health, family is more important than every thing else.

Keep us updated and We will do so. We will pray for you.

Filed: Timeline

Hello one nation,

The only thing that will make you going is hope. Never lose hope. Pray a lot and let god handle everything. That's what my wife and I were and are doing. Every morning you wake up, ask god to show you the way to follow and he will guide you. Also, if US is the right place for you no one can deport you. Humain can not deport you. You will be in the right place brother. In the begining, my wife and I were very worried, impatient. Now, We are very relaxed, and We always thank god for the good think he gave us. Neither your BOSS or INS have the power to harm you and your family or deport you . God is our creator, he loves us and have the right place for us.

Keep up hope my brother and take it easy. Your health, family is more important than every thing else.

thanks for this awesome word my friend!!!it is a very difficult times and me and my wife are only hoping for the best!!!last 6-8 months we are living in a fear and a lot of stress!!!my boss is saying left and right this foreign mother f**** will see how bad we are the americans i will do this to him that to his wife everywhere i go !!!he fired me after my 2 surgeries and left me with 186 000 $ worth of medical bills and you see thats my pay back that i worked for him 80 hours a week and my loyalty !!!we ll keep fighting till the last drop of hope !!!im praying every day ,every morning and all im thinking is that stupid i-751!!!!thanks for your support and encourage and ill do the same thing for you !!!this country was build on behalf of the immigrants difficult lives,labor and dream to pursuit a better days ,liberty and justice for all!!!!im hoping this week gonna bring a letter with the good news !!!thanks one more time for the support!!

Hello one nation,

CALL your senator and congressman.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.