IR5FORMUMSIE

BILLS WILL WHUP PATS

57 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

This weekend the lowly Bills will play the Juggernaut that is the Patriots. This game is almost always entertaining so I'm going to predict a Bills 27-14 victory. No reason, just thought that I'd that start something with the PATS fans. tongue.gif

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

After the moral support I got from 5 a few weeks ago in the Bears/Pats contest, I feel honor bound to return the courtesy.

Especially now that the Packers got dispatched, I have no loyalty or use left for the Pats. May the die an inglorious death.

Go Bills! Rip those New Englanders a new one, and then stick it in there where the sun don't shine! :devil: :devil:

After the moral support I got from 5 a few weeks ago in the Bears/Pats contest, I feel honor bound to return the courtesy.

Especially now that the Packers got dispatched, I have no loyalty or use left for the Pats. May the die an inglorious death.

Go Bills! Rip those New Englanders a new one, and then stick it in there where the sun don't shine! :devil: :devil:

You still have to get past the Vikings tonight. And 5 has picked against New England every game this season, so far he's been right twice.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

You still have to get past the Vikings tonight. And 5 has picked against New England every game this season, so far he's been right twice.

Vikings don't scare me. Their quarterback is 41 years old with a bum shoulder :rofl: :rofl:

As to Pats, third time's a charm :devil: :devil:

Vikings don't scare me. Their quarterback is 41 years old with a bum shoulder :rofl: :rofl:

As to Pats, third time's a charm :devil: :devil:

Anything can happen, that's for sure. I would think the law of averages would be on the Bills side after losing 13 straight to the Pats.

I can't believe they are going back to Favre again. Everyone in the Viking organization needs to be replaced, including the owner.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Anything can happen, that's for sure. I would think the law of averages would be on the Bills side after losing 13 straight to the Pats.

I can't believe they are going back to Favre again. Everyone in the Viking organization needs to be replaced, including the owner.

The only problem with that is that the Bills are below average. As for the Vikes, that old guy should quit looking at pics of his crotch and start looking at some game films. Favre will go to the HOF as Mr. Interception, he seems to delight in throwing them. Amybe he's just a generous sort of person. wacko.gif

I picked the PATS to win against the JETS. wacko.gif

IR5

Timeline

Thank you, kind sir. You will always have a place in my heart. good.gif

IR5

The only problem with that is that the Bills are below average. As for the Vikes, that old guy should quit looking at pics of his crotch and start looking at some game films. Favre will go to the HOF as Mr. Interception, he seems to delight in throwing them. Amybe he's just a generous sort of person. wacko.gif

I picked the PATS to win against the JETS. wacko.gif

Are you sure you didn't pick the Jets? You New York lover you. You're probably a Yankees fan too.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Are you sure you didn't pick the Jets? You New York lover you. You're probably a Yankees fan too.

Compared to the Small Cox? I'm a Blue Jays fan. BTW, the BILLS are the only NFL team that plays in the Empire State.

IR5

Timeline

It's more like the horses a$ of NY.

So you've seen Jersey Shore.

IR5