Mariye & Ky

Türk Kahvesi *Turkish Coffee* Cafe*

955 posts in this topic

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

POE WAS INSANE!!!! He landed at 5:05 and I was there. Waited for 4 and half hours and i was last person in airport. They were closing the shuttle from terminals and i called the immigration office and they said, Everyone is gone. No one is here. I started crying. I had no idea what to do! So i went down to the delta desk because they are linked to airfrance. And the lady says why are you crying. I told her My fiance was suppose to be on airfrance flight. he would have gone through immigration. She said we arent suppose to do this but we are going to see where he is. So she called big boss and he gotinto airfrance records. And said yes he got on flight. He must be here. I was like where?? NO one is in main room . She says relax go walk around. ANd we will call him. Well i had him paged 3 times before no luck. So I walked over to the starbucks because i told him if i miss you somehow go to the starbucks do not leave. We had been checking there all night. We get to the starbucks. I was crying. He was no where. I turned around, and i see him far away from me and he opens his arms. I started crying in relief he was here. I ran to him. He was in immigration when i called. and he had JUST got out. It was insane really!!!

Bahadir and I are really doing great! We have found a great groove at home! We laugh and smile all the time! We are getting married in 1 week~~~wooooooooohoooooooooooooooo

hello i am really happy for you both...i cant believe this.tears again again..no more crying just enjoy the life...i wish the best for you all.............i read your post so i am happy that bahadir is there with you...congratulations on your wedding since now...

Filed: Timeline

As I'm sure everyone else has way overanalyzed this process. I've been looking at historical timelines. Looks like Ankara has mostly sent out Packet 3 upon receipt of the file in Ankara. Same day. Our petition is on it's way to the embassy via DHL and due to arrive by Friday (looks like they're open Friday). Tolga has our file and ready to send it to the embassy. So, if everything goes well....we might actually learn our interview date next week! That's crazy exciting!!!

HERE'S HOPING FOR A DATE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER !!! good.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Hellooooo Ameriturks!!! Tolga got his interview date. January 11th!!! OMG we're SO excited!!! Now we can have our Wedding on the anniversary of our Nisan. February 19th. We were in tears this morning we were so happy. it's been a long wait, but FINALLY the end of this part of our journey is getting closer. Thank you everyone, you've been a HUGE help!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hellooooo Ameriturks!!! Tolga got his interview date. January 11th!!! OMG we're SO excited!!! Now we can have our Wedding on the anniversary of our Nisan. February 19th. We were in tears this morning we were so happy. it's been a long wait, but FINALLY the end of this part of our journey is getting closer. Thank you everyone, you've been a HUGE help!!!

congratulations.... Good luck to you guys.

jkshrmfeqk.png

ooOcm7.png

event.png

Timeline

Welcome to you Evelyn and Serdar!

So tell us where your Turkish family is from (Istanbul, Izmir, Adana, etc). What's good with you?

Mariye

well they are from Beykoz Istanbul. They are very nice and close family. Baba and Anne, they are always looking after me. I love him but I love his family too.

jkshrmfeqk.png

ooOcm7.png

event.png

Timeline

Merry Christmas to all!!!

How is everybody ?

I m going to visit my family middle of January :) I m so happy i was not able to have time with them before i left turkey...

Hello Mariye yenge hows everything?

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

Timeline

Merry Christmas to all!!!

How is everybody ?

I m going to visit my family middle of January :) I m so happy i was not able to have time with them before i left turkey...

Hello Mariye yenge hows everything?

hi I am going there at the end of the January maybe we can meet. My husband say hi

jkshrmfeqk.png

ooOcm7.png

event.png

Timeline

hi I am going there at the end of the January maybe we can meet. My husband say hi

Actually i m also going there at the end of january as well i already booked my flight.

My all relatives live in Istanbul but only my family in Izmir.

I know Istanbul very well and of course I know Beykoz too.

Ask your husband i m sure he knows where is pasabahce :)

Hi back to your husband..

Sure why not if we are able to meet we can do it.

any news about your interwiev date yet ?

I know Turkish consulate gives the interwiev dates after march but it depends sometimes they can give you early date nobody knows whats going on.

All i heard is they are not update any interview date the first week of a month

Edited by KRj

ROC

Ironically, Tolga will be leaving Izmir at the end of January to come home to my daughter and me finally! :) His interview is January 19th. We can't wait!!! So exciting....the beginning is near ;)

Enjoy your time with your family. It's a magical place indeed.

Actually i m also going there at the end of january as well i already booked my flight.

Timeline

Ironically, Tolga will be leaving Izmir at the end of January to come home to my daughter and me finally! :) His interview is January 19th. We can't wait!!! So exciting....the beginning is near ;)

Enjoy your time with your family. It's a magical place indeed.

Thank you so much Tolsab.

I was not able to have enough time to spend with my family before i left turkey Izmir.

maybe we can meey him in izmir before he go :)

I hope he will have a good interwiev and he will have his visa.

Good luck to him

ROC

Thank you for the good wishes. He has more than enough paperwork to support his interview and his English is great now. So I'm not worried. I believe he will have his visa without issue. I know he will miss Izmir so much. But we are both looking forward to everyday life together. This has been a long journey.

Thank you so much Tolsab.

I was not able to have enough time to spend with my family before i left turkey Izmir.

maybe we can meey him in izmir before he go :)

I hope he will have a good interwiev and he will have his visa.

Good luck to him

Timeline

any news about your interwiev date yet ?

I know Turkish consulate gives the interwiev dates after march but it depends sometimes they can give you early date nobody knows whats going on.

jkshrmfeqk.png

ooOcm7.png

event.png

Timeline

any news about your interview date yet ?

I know Turkish consulate gives the interview dates after march but it depends sometimes they can give you early date nobody knows whats going on.

Yes, he already has an interview date, that is the reason I am going there and of course He knows paşabahçe because he lived there and 1/2 of his family and friends, I know paşabahçe because that's where Baba and Anne bought me Gold for my wedding. :star:

We can keep in touch

jkshrmfeqk.png

ooOcm7.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.