Mariye & Ky

Türk Kahvesi *Turkish Coffee* Cafe*

955 posts in this topic

That sounds like a great plan in Vegas, that is where we were married (L)(L)(L) so we have fond memories......:luv::luv::luv::luv:

Playing slots OR just enjoying this arduous journey being over with and having all of us Ameriturks and TurkAmericans :rofl::rofl::rofl: together sharing our stories and being able to relax and have a great laugh and a drink or too.... awwww I can see it now.......:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Me

Fatih and Kelly's Visa Journey

2010- 12-10: Sent I-130 and DS-230 Complete Package to US Embassy in Ankara, Turkey via UPS

which included everything BUT the Kitchen SINK!

2010-12-13: Per UPS, Package has been received at American Consulate in Ankara, Turkey

2011-01-20: Received Email from US Embassy in Ankara

INTERVIEW DATE 03/08/2011 @ 8:30 am !!!

2011-03-08: Placed in AP

I will NEVER give up and WILL fight to the END!

Apologies if I state in a comment that my husband and I have been together for years & years. It's just that I can hardly remember a time when he and I were not together.

Wow I know that place in Adana! (2nd picture) Kadir just called and said hello to you! We're having hard time with the signal on fone (AGAIN).

Have you met everyone here aside from Kelly & Fatih? (Luckywife)

We know Melbar,

He had a question about how to contact that Embassy in Ankara as it can be a little confusing and irritating to say the least! We have seen their pic and you are a great couple... good luck to you two and you will be cooking for your Melek very soon!

2010- 12-10: Sent I-130 and DS-230 Complete Package to US Embassy in Ankara, Turkey via UPS

2010-12-13: Per UPS, Package has been received at American Consulate in Ankara, Turkey

Apologies if I state in a comment that my husband and I have been together for years & years. It's just that I can hardly remember a time when he and I were not together.

Ohhh pretty name. My husband chose my name for me after I decided to convert and I love my name, Tuana and it was so special for me that he picked my name. It is something that I will always have with me and something that I will always cherish!

Well My Hubby Just calls me "Babe and Darling" as I didn't convert and so those are my special names......(F)

Kelly

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

hello Luckywife thank u ...yes i know my wife she realy likes to eat kebap and coffee here in turkey turkish tea i realy like to drink tea... i will bring teaport with me to usa..i will bring tea also i hope i can find tea in usa i think there are tea over there because there are turkish stores there

That is great... and it sounds like you will be able to enjoy Filipino Cuisine as well.... and Tea here in Turkey, my opinion is, that it is better than the tea in the USA or maybe I haven't found the right blend where I was shopping. I will take some Turkish Tea with me when we leave here. I have a great Turkish Teapot and it is sitting on my Stove-top waiting for us!!!:dance::dance::dance::dance:

When is your interview and will you two be attending the "gathering" together?

Timeline

hi Luckywife my interview after 19 days yes my will come to turkey she will go with me in usembassy

i am thinking to leave turkey april 5 if they approve me

That is wonderful and GOOD LUCK!

my wife picture

She is BEAUTIFUL Melbar... how did you meet each other? Are the pics of Istanbul and where did you guys tie the knot?

I can see that you are VERY proud of her and I am sure she feels the same way!

Timeline

o k i tell u ..we met in kusadasi my wife'her mother and her aunt were in crew . ..iwas in a small shop selling bags' hats' hand bags.belts... they came to my shop while they were walking... her mother ask how much is this... i did not say what s the prize.. i just say have a look. . my wife was outsideof shop because she was smoking...when i looked at her she was already looking at me and smiling. and we looked into to each others eyes .that time i fel t something for her she felt the same as me...her mom liked the bag i forgot how much was the bag . i just said 10 box( the bag was 50 box'i bought the bag with 30 box to sell in the shop)i dont k now her mother felt me and my wife ;she asked to take pictures and we took picture together.me and my wife were shiying.they had to go ship.i ask her dont go please. come here again.and i asked her phone number and adress i said i will visit u nomatter what .ididnt know visa is so hard to get i didnt know anything about usa just in the movies. and i gave her my phone number and email adress.. . before they left my shop i hug her alot because i fel t something with her ; i felt i can not breath without her...while she was leaving my shop i was looking at her until she goes far away from me. .i wanted to follow her but there was nobody at the shop to look after. and al so when i was look at her from her back she even didnot looked at back to looked me(she said to me she could not look because she said if she l ooked at back she was coming back and stay with me thats it she went to the ship . . . as soon as she arrived at ship she emailed me (i saw that email after 15 days when i came to my city adana)i was not look at my emails when i was working...she was in my mind i couldnt forgot her that night i went to the port where ships are stop. i could not see her over there. ..she was in my mind in everysecond. . . i felt bad bec ause she was not even look at me while she was going..i was smoking alot alot and alot. . , ihad exam here in adana i came my city...toget e xam after my exam i wanted to look at questions in internet cafe that time i opened my emails i saw her emailed me the first day that we met. i felt hope that time i real y could believe that. .iemailed her back . .i finished my exam in adana . .i went back to kusadasi...that night she called it was 3 oclock in the morning. .i shoked who is call ing me this time igot mad i didnt know it her because i didnt talk to her on the phone before.. .ijust said its 3 oclock n the morning i was sleepy...i surprised that melek is calling me..she felt sorry for me because i was working hard realy hard... i go work 6 oclock inthe morning and coming home 12 oclock midnight...after that we talked everyday everyday and everyday the days passes more i felt in love with her moe more and more....we met may2009 and visited me september 2009. . . it was realy hard when i saw her at the airport of istanbull i felt i was crying.. because i was happy realy happy 1 first visit second visit tird visit at the fourth visit we got marry legaly...april 16 2010 we married and my wife birthday is april 15...we were able to get marry at 15 april i didnt want that because i wanted to celebrate two time first day birhtday sec ond day our unniversary day thats about it ther are more more more more but i dont what to bother u with words alot for now i think it enough.. . . . . . a\

and the picture were taken in adana my city where i live.. . .

melek &baris

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Ha! Baris and Melek I know exactly those places in Adana!! :thumbs: Been there.

Special name from Kadir? Yep I have one... "Askimo" LOL, and he's my Askimsin.

Next comes, "You are my sweetheart... Forst" (first). LOL I love that when he says that.

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

hello why nobody writing here

We are waiting for you melbar.......:thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.