Mariye & Ky

Türk Kahvesi *Turkish Coffee* Cafe*

955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Call them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And make a claim to them bcz the limit time passed!

I called and also wrote to them,doesn't make any difference.I am one of many who got transfered to TSC.,and there are people still waiting on their 7th month mark at Texas Service Center.10 more days I will hit 6 month mark.I do not know what is the hold up.

Thank you for your concerns and hope you feel better!

05/27/2010 MARRIED

08/04/2010 I-130 SENT

08/11/2010 NOA1

08/25/2010 TOUCHED

11/02/2010 TOUCHED

11/03/2010 CASE SENT FROM CSC TO TSC

11/04/2010 TOUCHED

11/10/2010 TOUCHED

11/18/2010 TOUCHED

11/19/2010 TOUCHED

11/24/2010 TOUCHED

02/14/2011 RFE (MISSING EVIDENCE)

02/15/2011 RFE RESPOND SENT

03/10/2011 NOA2 APPROVAL(exactly 7 months)211 days

03/14/2011 NOA2 HARD COPY RECEIVED

03/16/2011 FILE SENT TO NVC

NVC

03/18/2011 CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED

03/21/2011 RECEIVED IIN,GAVE E-MAILS,3032 SENT

03/22/2011 SENT PAYMENT FOR AOS FEE

03/23/2011 DS-3032 E-MAIL ACCEPTED,AOS SHOWS PAID,SENT AOS PACKAGE

03/24/2011 IV FEE RECEIVED AND PAID

03/28/2011 IV FEE SHOWS PAID,SENT IV PACKAGE

04/08/2011 SIF (SIGN IN FAILED)

04/10/2011 CASE COMPLETE

EMBASSY

05/25/2011 MEDICAL COMPLETED

05/02/2011 INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW RESULTS: APPROVED

POE 05/24/2011 HOUSTON,TEXAS

THANK GOD, IT'S OVER! FINAL! FINISHED! BITTI!

Timeline

MELBAR! (aka: Baris)

Please come and say hello to everyone.... He's from Adana too & his wife is an USC AmFlip (like me) who works in healthcare too... and she is also in CALIFORNIA!

Please everyone, welcome Baris and wife (what's her name? Mel?)

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

hello to everybody here my wife real name is julie she choosed to be muslim and i gave her a new name her name is melek(angel)

cuz i was calling her my angel my everything

Melek & Baris

Timeline

hello to everybody here my wife real name is julie she choosed to be muslim and i gave her a new name her name is melek(angel)

Melek & Baris

LOL Baris? Please notice that I said your wife and I were "USC AmFlip"... not JaPONese! :lol:

Timeline

its just lol joke and fun i know u and my are not japanese ok sometimes when i call my wife japanese she gets mads to

you and my wife are Flipina

Timeline

I have a question and maybe some of you fellow Ameriturks can answer: Why Don't they use Clothes Dryers in Turkey like we do in the USA? I see them very seldom like in a Laundry in a Village but for the Norm... they just don't exist and at first I was going nuts :crying: and then I took up drying the clothes the Turkish way which isn't so bad, unless it rains for 40 days and 40 nights! :help:

OMG that is too funny I have been wondering the same thing. Especially in winter, drying clothes outside or on the roof just does not cut the mustard. AT ALL! I don't know maybe we are just spoiled but when I moved out here, I left my washer and dryer at home so my mother would have a set and OMG within 2 days I was over at Home Depot purchsing new ones. Landry mats SUCK and I just could not live without my dryer and washer for that matter.

event.png

Tuana and Kemal's Visa Journey

2010.07.10 We met

2010.10.28 First visit to meet in person

2010.10.31 We became engaged

2011.01.12 Second Visit with my Husband

2011.04.18 Third Visit with my Husband

2011.08.19 Married in Gaziantep Turkey, 4th Visit

2011.10.21 Visited with my Husband, 5th Visit

2011.11.22 SENT IN I-130 Application

2011.12.01 NOA1 Received

2012.02.16 Visited my Husband, 6th Visit

2012.05.08 NOA2 Received

2012.05.21 NVC Received

2012.07.02 Per NVC documents approved, waiting on interview date to be scheduled

2012.08.10 Visited my husband in Turkey, 7th Visit

2012.12.04 Visa Approved

Timeline

Melek & Baris

Ohhh pretty name. My husband chose my name for me after I decided to convert and I love my name, Tuana and it was so special for me that he picked my name. It is something that I will always have with me and something that I will always cherish!

event.png

Tuana and Kemal's Visa Journey

2010.07.10 We met

2010.10.28 First visit to meet in person

2010.10.31 We became engaged

2011.01.12 Second Visit with my Husband

2011.04.18 Third Visit with my Husband

2011.08.19 Married in Gaziantep Turkey, 4th Visit

2011.10.21 Visited with my Husband, 5th Visit

2011.11.22 SENT IN I-130 Application

2011.12.01 NOA1 Received

2012.02.16 Visited my Husband, 6th Visit

2012.05.08 NOA2 Received

2012.05.21 NVC Received

2012.07.02 Per NVC documents approved, waiting on interview date to be scheduled

2012.08.10 Visited my husband in Turkey, 7th Visit

2012.12.04 Visa Approved

Timeline

my wife pucture

Wow I know that place in Adana! (2nd picture) Kadir just called and said hello to you! We're having hard time with the signal on fone (AGAIN).

Have you met everyone here aside from Kelly & Fatih? (Luckywife)

Timeline

Ohhh pretty name. My husband chose my name for me after I decided to convert and I love my name, Tuana and it was so special for me that he picked my name. It is something that I will always have with me and something that I will always cherish!

i happy for u its nice name tuana(The first drops of rain falling Paradise garden)

where is kemal from where does he live?

Wow I know that place in Adana! (2nd picture) Kadir just called and said hello to you! We're having hard time with the signal on fone (AGAIN).

Have you met everyone here aside from Kelly & Fatih? (Luckywife)

tell him ve aleykuselam and also say hello to him

Timeline

i happy for u its nice name tuana(The first drops of rain falling Paradise garden)

where is kemal from where does he live?

tell him ve aleykuselam and also say hello to him

I told him we're (the AmeriTurks family here on this thread) are all going to meet up in Vegas and have a good time! And since you're going to be living about 3hrs out I think you and wife are closest to that place.

What is going to be fun is the husbands all together <probably smoking hooka?> and drinking cay, and all us wives playing slots! LOL ha ha lol..... funny

Timeline

I told him we're (the AmeriTurks family here on this thread) are all going to meet up in Vegas and have a good time! And since you're going to be living about 3hrs out I think you and wife are closest to that place.

What is going to be fun is the husbands all together <probably smoking hooka?> and drinking cay, and all us wives playing slots! LOL ha ha lol..... funny

haahaaaaaha lol thats what we do here smoking hooka and drinking tea yes my wife likes to play slots

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.