Two Californias

38 posts in this topic

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I am delivering to someplace in Union, Nj in the morning and have been to Newark several times. It was a cesspool then but have no idea if it still is. Is it?

Avoiding the hood is second nature to the point where o sometimes forget it exists; even though I am about a half hour away from Newark and Irvington. So... good point.

To all the Hispanic bashers on here - the parts of Newark with Hispanic majorities are the nicer parts. The ####### parts are all inhabited by people who have inhabited this country for many generations.

Timeline

Avoiding the hood is second nature to the point where o sometimes forget it exists; even though I am about a half hour away from Newark and Irvington. So... good point.

To all the Hispanic bashers on here - the parts of Newark with Hispanic majorities are the nicer parts. The ####### parts are all inhabited by people who have inhabited this country for many generations.

By Hispanic parts do you mean Puerto Rican?whistling.gif

No. Central Am mostly. And Brazlian too but im told Hispanic doesn't apply to them. It's the black neighborhoods that are cesspools.

you didn't listen to the iTunes Podcast, did , you?

I guess we can't expect you to follow directions anymore....ya itz so tough now....

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Timeline

No. Central Am mostly. And Brazlian too but im told Hispanic doesn't apply to them. It's the black neighborhoods that are cesspools.

Used to go to a distribution center in Newark many years ago and I remember everyone that worked there and around that place was Puerto Rican. It was an old run down hood but it was clean at least.

What we are talking about here is is the area of the U.S. that exists from the Mexican border for a a couple of hundred miles all along the length and goes inward. Even Hispanics that have been here generations don't like the area and see it. I have been all over Mexico and have seen how a absolutely beautiful area is strewn with trash. Go to many towns and see the same. Many just don't care about their environment at all. I used to think it was just because they were poor but I have been all over the world and seen even more stricken places but never where they didn't care about their environment like this. Well now they have brought this attitude with them here as they illegally migrated here. They used to be clustered near an area where they worked and came back to their area to live and we saw the total disregard but now there are so many areas that they have combined into large areas to resemble their homeland and culture and upbringing. They are told it is illegal to do many things but they just disregard anything and could care less. It is this attitude that makes them unwanted as citizens here and to have amnesty. They of course did not care about our immigration laws and then they could care less if they flout any laws we have here. So why reward them at all. They have brought up their kids as criminals also and now many want them to join the military to learn to be good with weapons. Criminal mentality with weapons is not what we need in the military. Trust me it is not hard to see these youngsters be what their parents are and their parents total disregard of the law. It is not all their fault of course as they are creatures of their own upbringing but if any of them decide to return as they come of age to their birth country and then apply for entry I think we should look at their legal attempt only at that time. It would show many that they are willing to forgo their criminal upbringing.

Being up here in the NE is not seeing what we see down in the border areas so it is easy to judge falsely our views. Now I have to come up here in the NE often as there is huge population centers up here and I can see for myself these old cities and even the run down areas and maybe my perceptions are a bit skewed from where I live and imposing what I see back where I live and the border area (Which I have many occasions to run into) onto these places up in the NE. I still see cesspools as any big cities have. The dock areas on either the NJ/NY side are cesspools also but the farther we go from these huge population centers and the waterfront the more clean and serene it becomes.

Used to go to a distribution center in Newark many years ago and I remember everyone that worked there and around that place was Puerto Rican. It was an old run down hood but it was clean at least.

What we are talking about here is is the area of the U.S. that exists from the Mexican border for a a couple of hundred miles all along the length and goes inward. Even Hispanics that have been here generations don't like the area and see it. I have been all over Mexico and have seen how a absolutely beautiful area is strewn with trash. Go to many towns and see the same. Many just don't care about their environment at all. I used to think it was just because they were poor but I have been all over the world and seen even more stricken places but never where they didn't care about their environment like this. Well now they have brought this attitude with them here as they illegally migrated here. They used to be clustered near an area where they worked and came back to their area to live and we saw the total disregard but now there are so many areas that they have combined into large areas to resemble their homeland and culture and upbringing. They are told it is illegal to do many things but they just disregard anything and could care less. It is this attitude that makes them unwanted as citizens here and to have amnesty. They of course did not care about our immigration laws and then they could care less if they flout any laws we have here. So why reward them at all. They have brought up their kids as criminals also and now many want them to join the military to learn to be good with weapons. Criminal mentality with weapons is not what we need in the military. Trust me it is not hard to see these youngsters be what their parents are and their parents total disregard of the law. It is not all their fault of course as they are creatures of their own upbringing but if any of them decide to return as they come of age to their birth country and then apply for entry I think we should look at their legal attempt only at that time. It would show many that they are willing to forgo their criminal upbringing.

Being up here in the NE is not seeing what we see down in the border areas so it is easy to judge falsely our views. Now I have to come up here in the NE often as there is huge population centers up here and I can see for myself these old cities and even the run down areas and maybe my perceptions are a bit skewed from where I live and imposing what I see back where I live and the border area (Which I have many occasions to run into) onto these places up in the NE. I still see cesspools as any big cities have. The dock areas on either the NJ/NY side are cesspools also but the farther we go from these huge population centers and the waterfront the more clean and serene it becomes.

As I posted in another thread, I support the DREAM act, but that's because of some of the truly good kids I've seen. However, I have to agree with a lot of what you're saying. Because when you look at the bad kids that have come over; it's flat out scary. And I have to actually agree with what you're saying about the military. I've heard kids refer to joining the police or the military as just joining a gang. But with the best weapons.

B.

Timeline

As I posted in another thread, I support the DREAM act, but that's because of some of the truly good kids I've seen. However, I have to agree with a lot of what you're saying. Because when you look at the bad kids that have come over; it's flat out scary. And I have to actually agree with what you're saying about the military. I've heard kids refer to joining the police or the military as just joining a gang. But with the best weapons.

B.

And unfortunately there are some kids that would be great U.S. citizens but the dream act would give them all a chance to be citizens and to allow them to sponsor the very criminal parents. and reward them. It is a shame that they are in this bind and that their parents didn't even care for them to be. The ones that go and try to do it the legal way are the ones we need as citizens.

And unfortunately there are some kids that would be great U.S. citizens but the dream act would give them all a chance to be citizens and to allow them to sponsor the very criminal parents. and reward them. It is a shame that they are in this bind and that their parents didn't even care for them to be. The ones that go and try to do it the legal way are the ones we need as citizens.

And, as I'm sure you've already noticed, if we don't secure the border, no matter what we do we'll just have the same problem in a few more years. The whole situation really makes me angry.

Filed: Timeline

you didn't listen to the iTunes Podcast, did , you?

I guess we can't expect you to follow directions anymore....ya itz so tough now....

You lack standing.

. The dock areas on either the NJ/NY side are cesspools also but the farther we go from these huge population centers and the waterfront the more clean and serene it becomes.

You don't have to go very far.

Timeline

And, as I'm sure you've already noticed, if we don't secure the border, no matter what we do we'll just have the same problem in a few more years. The whole situation really makes me angry.

I agree and I agreed back many years ago. The Feds have their noses in many other things though right now and it is hard to juggle everything at once.

You lack standing.

You don't have to go very far.

From what I see from a big truck I do.blink.gif