pookaphilus

DECEMBER 2010 AOS Filers

589 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

So I just got off the phone with USCIS & it actually was a pleasant call, the girl was very helpful.

As I had just got into the 30 day period for 765 & 131, along with bio for 485, she put in a request for action (I think) on all 3 cases. Sadly that means if I haven't heard anything in 30 days I need to call back, but fingers crossed that the request kicks it into action.

Anyone else have any thoughts or info that sounds similar?

same happened to me its been over a month since i got my NOA hard copy and dnt have my biometrics appoinment so i called uscis about it,then 3 days after i called i got my biometrics appoinment on mail,i dnt know its because i called or maybe because my local office are busy some people have there biometrics 2 months since they filed their application,i think its depend on ur locan office my biometrics appoinment is on feb 23 and i filed my aos on dec 10,and got my NOA on dec 22..some people are lucky to got their biometrics done already

12/10/10-AOS/EAD/AP sent to chicago lockbox

12/24/10-AOS/EAD/AP NOA's hardcopy recieved

01/26/11-AOS transfered to CSC

01/26/11-recieved biometric appoinment notice dated.02/23/11

02/23/11-biometrics done

02/24/11-EAD card production

02/27/11-EAD approve

03/03/11-EAD/AP combo card recieved

03/04/11-AOS card production notice

03/08/11-AOS Approve

Nooooooooooooo whistling.gif They did accept my RFE return so I'm back in processing, but that was a week ago and nothing since. Rubbish. So maybe I'm destined to go the interview route, which is scary but on the upside once you get your interview date you have a firm idea of when you are likely to be approved :)

Keeping myself busy expanding my culinary horizons at the moment! Hubby is doing Weightwatchers at the moment and his parents are out of town so I actually get to cook for a change, so been trying all these 'healthy' recipes out. Turns out I make a mean low-fat chicken parm!

I am doing the same thing! Trying to get fit and experiment with different recipes!

The hubby is Italian though and needless to say his cooking skills are ON POINT! But it is all bad for me.

He keeps making his homemade stuffed crust pizza. It is real hard not to eat all of it!!

Filed I-751: December 29 2012
Rec NOA1: January 7 2013
Biometrics:January 25 2013

Green card approved: June 17 2013
OH CANADA OH CANADA YOU ARE SO FINE. OH CANADA OH CANADA YOU BLOW MY MIND

same happened to me its been over a month since i got my NOA hard copy and dnt have my biometrics appoinment so i called uscis about it,then 3 days after i called i got my biometrics appoinment on mail,i dnt know its because i called or maybe because my local office are busy some people have there biometrics 2 months since they filed their application,i think its depend on ur locan office my biometrics appoinment is on feb 23 and i filed my aos on dec 10,and got my NOA on dec 22..some people are lucky to got their biometrics done already

Good to know that it may have an effect if I called. Bio notice def didn't show up in todays post so maybe by Fri?? Fingers crossed, its getting frustrating for sure.

I-751 Application - Nov 26, 2012.
NOA - Nov 27, 2012.
Bio Appointment Dec 31, 2012.
New Appointment Jan 8, 2013.

I-751 Removal of Conditions - Approved May 28 2013

Green Card Production notice - June 13 2013

Green Card Received - June 20, 2013

Citizenship Application - January 17, 2023

Let's get some news today.. I am anxious to start working!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kenyth & Maggie

VSC:

I-129F Sent - Sep. 11th, 2009

I-129F Received - Sep. 15th, 2009

NOA1 - Sep. 20th, 2009

NOA2 Email - Oct. 22nd, 2009

NVC Received - Oct. 27th 2009

NVC Sent to Consulate - Oct. 27th, 2009

Consulate Received - Oct. 29th, 2009

NOA2 Hardcopy - Oct. 30th, 2009

NVC Letter Received - Nov. 09, 2009

Montreal Sent Packet 3 - Nov. 09, 2009

Packet 3 Received: Nov. 16, 2009

Packet 3 Sent: Dec. 01, 2009

Packet 3 Received by Montreal: Dec. 09, 2009

Received Interview Date from DOS: January 25th, 2010

Packet 4 Received: Feb. 1st, 2010

Trip to Montreal: March 31, 2010

Medical: April 1st, 2010 (Medisys)

Medical: APPROVED - April 6th, 2010

Interview Date: April 8th, 2010

Interview: APPROVED

Visa Received: April 15, 2010

POE - Maine: April 18,2010

Wedding: April 25th, 2010

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

AOS Process

Date Filed AOS & EAD: December 16, 2010

NOA Date AOS & EAD: December 21, 2010

Bio. Appt.: January 20, 2011 (Indiana)

AOS Transfer to CSC: January 24, 2011

Approval EAD: February 15, 2011

Approval AOS: February 22, 2011

EAD Received: February 25, 2011

Me too!! I know it's pointless but I've gone back to checking the USCIS website 5 times a day just like I did when I was waiting on my I-129F...although I'm a lot less stressed than back then, because at least we're together now :) I didn't sleep for about a month and a half waiting for my NOA2!

But hey, it's February now...lots of November filers got new in January, so I think this month will probably be our turn :D

Jess
Forewarned is forearmed

See my Timeline for previous USCIS applications

Lifting Conditions
2/20/2013: Filed
2/25/2013: NOA1

7/5/2013: RFE

8/23/2013: Approved

8/31/2013: GC received

I have no idea if my EAD or AP has even been looked at because my receipt numbers are not on the system.

Depressing, isnt it.

(A misquote. Marvin the Paranoid android)

Edited by 2ndMessiah

Thank you, goodnight and may your gods go with you",

Dave Allen.

Got an e-update and text for my and kiddy's I-485s saying we've been scheduled for interview on March 10th, but at the National Benefit Center?! lol

I'm hoping this just means the NBC scheduled the appointment for us at our local office....

I neeeeeeed my EAD. No really, NEEEEEEED it.

Timeline Summary:

K-1/K-2 NOA1 - POE: 9 February - 9 July 2010

Married: 17 July 2010

AOS mailed - Interview : 22 November 2010 - 10 March 2011

ROC mailed - approved: 14 February - 18 June 2013

Citizenship mailed - ceremony: 9 February - 7 June 2017

VJ K-2 AOS Guide

Your hard copy will advise you. A few people got that saying NBC and an interview date. One confirmed from their letter that NBC does schedule it at your local office.

Kenyth & Maggie

VSC:

NOA1 - Sep. 20th, 2009

AOS Process

Me too!! I know it's pointless but I've gone back to checking the USCIS website 5 times a day just like I did when I was waiting on my I-129F...although I'm a lot less stressed than back then, because at least we're together now :) I didn't sleep for about a month and a half waiting for my NOA2!

But hey, it's February now...lots of November filers got new in January, so I think this month will probably be our turn :D

Only 5 times a day. I dont think your that interested. :)

Thank you, goodnight and may your gods go with you",

Dave Allen.

Got an e-update and text for my and kiddy's I-485s saying we've been scheduled for interview on March 10th, but at the National Benefit Center?! lol

I'm hoping this just means the NBC scheduled the appointment for us at our local office....

I neeeeeeed my EAD. No really, NEEEEEEED it.

Oooooh. Good news!!

My RFE response also said my case was being processed at the National Benefits Center, which I thought was a bit odd. But the USCIS update system isn't exactly the most intelligent thing ever is it? ;)

Totally with you on the EAD. I'm absolutely gasping to get some money in. $180/week does not go far between two,

Jess
Forewarned is forearmed

See my Timeline for previous USCIS applications

Lifting Conditions
2/20/2013: Filed
2/25/2013: NOA1

7/5/2013: RFE

8/23/2013: Approved

8/31/2013: GC received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I suppose my hubs and I are in this group. We filed December 6th--NOA1 was December 14th.

We're having issues now with USCIS even scheduling biometrics for Andrew. They sent his letter and had it come back undeliverable for some reason. Why this happened, we'll never know--we got the hard copies of NOA1 no problem, so they have the address correct.

He called them and asked them to resend it, and of course, they weren't helpful enough to tell us what was in the letter. It's only been through our state senator that I've been able to find out that it was the biometrics appointment letter--and his appointment was over 2 weeks ago! Now we still haven't gotten an appointment letter, and have no idea when he'll get biometrics done. Of course we reeeeally need EAD/AP and won't get anything until they sort out this mess.

What a stupid reason to have it held up... I'm beyond angry about the situation, and I'm hoping our senator will respond with some help!

Thanks for the vent!

AOS/EAD/AP

Filing Location: Chicago Lockbox

Local USCIS Office: Philadelphia, PA

AOS/EAD/AP Package Sent: 2010-12-06

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 2010-12-14

RFE(s):

AOS Case Transferred to CSC: 2010-01-14

Biometrics Letter Received: UNDELIVERABLE--hopefully will be resent soon

Biometrics Appointment:

www.justputitinwriting.blogspot.com

I suppose my hubs and I are in this group. We filed December 6th--NOA1 was December 14th.

We're having issues now with USCIS even scheduling biometrics for Andrew. They sent his letter and had it come back undeliverable for some reason. Why this happened, we'll never know--we got the hard copies of NOA1 no problem, so they have the address correct.

He called them and asked them to resend it, and of course, they weren't helpful enough to tell us what was in the letter. It's only been through our state senator that I've been able to find out that it was the biometrics appointment letter--and his appointment was over 2 weeks ago! Now we still haven't gotten an appointment letter, and have no idea when he'll get biometrics done. Of course we reeeeally need EAD/AP and won't get anything until they sort out this mess.

What a stupid reason to have it held up... I'm beyond angry about the situation, and I'm hoping our senator will respond with some help!

Thanks for the vent!

Thats just crazy, I hope that it gets straightened up soon. Have you tried going to the Application Service Center around you and telling them of your situation? Maybe they will let you get one done without the letter. If it's close by, it might be worth a shot or maybe even call them and see what they say. Hopefully you will hear something soon :)

For more information on our journey please see our 'About Me' page on our profile!

So, my daily walk to the mail box has revealed one shiny new Bio Appointment notice, dated Jan 28 (same day as my I-485 last touch).

Pretty sure that means my phone call meant nothing as it was already on its way, but it feels good to finally get it. Walk-In planned for tomorrow, get in & out as soon as I can.

Things are rolling along, & VJ is certainly the best source of knowledge for time frames. :dance:

I-751 Application - Nov 26, 2012.
NOA - Nov 27, 2012.
Bio Appointment Dec 31, 2012.
New Appointment Jan 8, 2013.

I-751 Removal of Conditions - Approved May 28 2013

Green Card Production notice - June 13 2013

Green Card Received - June 20, 2013

Citizenship Application - January 17, 2023

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

GREAT NEWS!

Got email and text message from USCIS this morning at 4 am - appointment notice for an interview for March 8, 2011, at NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER.

Amazing! It made my day already!!!

Wishing everybody to get good news today!!! ))))

My timeline is current and updated

Some movement for you guys. Very happy to hear! Good luck!

Kenyth & Maggie

VSC:

NOA1 - Sep. 20th, 2009

AOS Process

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.