March 2010 - vacationed in Mexico together

April 2010 - Samuel visits Catherine in US for one month

July to December 15, 2010- Samuel visits Catherine in US via B2 visa

August 10, 2010 - married in Medford, OR

September 10, 2010 - submitted AOS application via USPS Priority

September 13, 2010 - AOS package marked as delivered by USPS

September 20, 2010 - electronic notification received from Chicago lockbox

October 20, 2010 - biometrics appointment in Portland, OR

November 15, 2010 - Advanced Parole approved (took 66 days)

December 15, 2010 - January 18 -- Samuel and Catherine visit Samuel's friends in Canada

January 19, 2011 - AOS interview in Portland, OR -- interviewer gives verbal notice of approval (4 months since AOS submission)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

What I'm saying is that rape is assault. A vicious, violent, personal assault.

Regardless of whether the victim is male, female, young, old, straight, gay, purple or tangerine - it's a vicious and violent assault. To even think that you can generalize its effects by group and claim that a victim of one group doesn't "mind" it as much as another is as preposterous as to claim that one group doesn't "mind" having their house burned down by an arsonist, or being mugged, or being murdered, or being the victim of any other violent crime.

You really believe there's no difference in stigma for a straight guy to be raped than a gay guy. You would tell everyone in and out of prison you were raped?

Remember it's only on Ron Burgundy's word that consensual gay sex doesn't exist in prison. Now you're all his "bitches" parroting that line. How appropriate.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

You really believe there's no difference in stigma for a straight guy to be raped than a gay guy. You would tell everyone in and out of prison you were raped?

Remember it's only on Ron Burgundy's word that consensual gay sex doesn't exist in prison. Now you're all his "bitches" parroting that line. How appropriate.

So now you and your ilk are down to arguing against gays in the millitary because they might rape a straight guy, and it might cause extra anguish and pain on him?

Timeline

So now you and your ilk are down to arguing against gays in the millitary because they might rape a straight guy, and it might cause extra anguish and pain on him?

No, Rob you said that not me. Ok, let's play the dumb game of inferences, say we?

So now you're claiming gays in the military are raping straight soldiers or are waiting to come out of the closet after DADT bites the dust to form platoons of perversity and sodomy squads?

David & Lalai

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

What is the difference in stigma? Does a gay guy say to the rapist "it's ok, I've already been broken in". Are you effing serious?

And you weren't talking about consensual sex because noone does in a prison context.

homophobe.

Exactly. Only with Dave being Dave, he's got to dig himself deeper into the hole.

What excellent logic, those victims of rape who have had previous sexual experience can't possibly be as badly affected by the act of rape as those who have no previous sexual experience. Brilliant. Products of the fabulous American education system no doubt ;)

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What excellent logic, those victims of rape who have had previous sexual experience can't possibly be as badly affected by the act of rape as those who have no previous sexual experience. Brilliant. Products of the fabulous American education system no doubt ;)

When you say "badly effected"

What exactly do you mean?

in some instances the Physical has been discussed and at other times the mental trauma.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Your statement only makes sense if a gay guy being raped is as bad as it is for a straight guy. The violent bit could be unpleasant but not as much stigma for gays.

Hopefully, Brad gets the Dahmer treatment so any sex outside of necrophilia will be out of the question.

So if a heterosexual man RAPES a heterosexual woman it is not as bad as if the woman were a lesbian? Are you serious?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Just a reminder to all the supporters of our spineless President..

1. DADT was created by the EXECUTIVE ORDER of William Clinton, President, Democrat

2. DADT can be eliminated and replaced with an open policy by Barack Obama by EXECUTIVE ORDER in the next 30 seconds. If it is not abolished and replaced with an open policy in the next 30 seconds, it is ONLY Barack Obama's fault and decision.

He can slo do the same with Guantanamo Bay, in case you didn't already know that.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

And you weren't talking about consensual sex because noone does in a prison context.

Sure, just like there are no drugs in prison. Yep, no lesbians in female prisons either.

"It has been written that in almost all prison relationships, with few exceptions, in both female and male prisons, one participant is dominant and the other is submissive but no data exist to definitively prove this contention. The situation is obscured by the fact that heterosexual prisoners who enter into a sexual relationship with each other will frequently conceal the nature of their relationship from others. In prisons where cells are shared, this is known to occur. Heterosexual prisoners are known to sometimes fall in love with each other when confined together for long periods of time and in these situations, sexual activity is negotiated in a spirit of mutual respect and equality.[5][6]

It cannot be construed that sex inside the prison systems is always non-consensual. In both female and male prison facilities, many homosexual or bisexual inmates enter into relationships with other inmates for varying reasons, of their own volition and choice."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_sexuality

Here's one movie you'll never see.

I Love You Phillip Morris

"Based on the true story of legendary con man Steven Jay Russell (Carrey's character), "I Love You Phillip Morris" follows Steven as he leaves his wife, embraces his homosexuality, launches myriad money-making schemes and worms his way in and out of the Texas prison system, where he meets Phillip Morris (McGregor's character, no relation to the tobacco giant) -- a man he'll follow to the ends of the earth."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/jim-carreys-gay-prison-love-story-oscar-underdog/story?id=12298835

Edited by alienlovechild

David & Lalai

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yes dave, that's totally what you meant isn't it. Prison is just one big gay nightclubnightclub :rolleyes:

Yes dave, that's totally what you meant isn't it. Prison is just one big gay nightclubnightclub :rolleyes:

Timeline

It will be for Manning. His cell will be the one with the disco ball.

Might be different in Leavenworth since it's a military prison. As we both know there's no gay sex in the military or prison so why there be any in a military prison?

Edited by alienlovechild

David & Lalai

aneska1-3-1-1.gif