asif mehmood

is it AP or not

17 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi on 15 nov my interview was held in USE islamabad....in the end co says everything is fine we will issue visa in two weeks now you wait we will call you then u colleact ur passport on nearst amrican express ....and kept my passport..not give me any type of sheet green or blue.... so i wana know is everything is fine or take more time for via AP....

Edited by asif mehmood

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi on 15 nov my interview was held in USE islamabad....in the end co says everything is fine we will issue visa in two weeks now you wait we will call you then u colleact ur passport on nearst amrican express ....and kept my passport..not give me any type of sheet green or blue.... so i wana know is everything is fine or take more time for via AP....

hi asif mehmood first please update your timeline and second please tell me about interview details because their is a lots of vjers whos is waiting for their interview including me return to your question please tell me consular officer return your original document or not if not after your interview this is not a good sign for you if consular officer return your original document after your interview and cannot give you any type of different colour slip its mean consular officer satisfy your interview and your document and soon they will issue you visa with passport inshallaha and please give me details about your interview

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Yes, you're in AP. It may be two weeks or perhaps much longer.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Noooo Pushbrk,you are totally wrong this is visa,Asif congrats you got the visa no AP for you you will have visa ,within two weeks American Express will call you and you can go and collect your passport with visa on it :dance::dance: along with sealed envelope make sure you donot open taht sealed envelope as it it has to be opened by immigration officer at port of entry.Congrats again :thumbs:

Timeline

Noooo Pushbrk,you are totally wrong this is visa,Asif congrats you got the visa no AP for you you will have visa ,within two weeks American Express will call you and you can go and collect your passport with visa on it :dance::dance: along with sealed envelope make sure you donot open taht sealed envelope as it it has to be opened by immigration officer at port of entry.Congrats again :thumbs:

hi NUNI no one can decide that asif mehmood is in Ap or not untill asif mehmood cannot give some answer of my above post question because i ask some question to asif mehmood but i dont know why asif cannot give any of my question answer but any way i can give you answer about asif i am asking one question to asif which is very very important for asif cr1 case at the time of asif interview consular officer return asif original document or not if let suppose for example if consular officer cannot return asif document after his interview this is not good sign for asif cr1 case because its mean asif is in back ground check or in other words he is in field investigation in his home town or country and this investigation check by local usa agency who hire local investigation agency person and lets come to document side if consular officer cannot return his document its mean consular officer doubtful about his document and consular officer want to investigate and confirm his whole document that this document is real or fake so that why this type of situtation is called AP or in other words this type of AP is different type or category AP NVC DOS cannot issue him visa untill local investigation agency cannot give green signal to DOS and NVC that this person case is ok and then DOS OR NVC ISSUE visa with passport

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

sorry for late answer....mustafa co return my original document...my birth certificate and marriage certificate as well and im post my interview experience here..read it

first of all thanks of ALMIGHTY ALLAH to have a good interview experience

now i reach ISB day before becoz ISB is too far away for my current location then stay in sitara market ...this the best place to be stay ..where hotel AL hijrat..take only 600 par night ...good rooms and everything is prefect..early morning i m awake 4 o clock offer tahajad ..talk with wife..then 5 :30 offer fajar prayer n ready and leave hotel at 6 o clock taxi easily available n get 200 to drop me at shutle gate ...when i go there the shuttle room is full where little security check then i get shuttle ticket the in one counter i give him my cell phone and get the receipt of my cell phone ...tea some tea or water ..which is free of cost in shuttle room....7 :15 call US embassy passenger is come ..then we go walk through gate in shuttle after 15 min we reach US embassy.... then security guy say you build 2 lines one for immigrant and one for non immigrant this day is too many people becoz of reschedule interview of 19 nov candidates.... now we are going another security check then wait in HALL then one guy came in and collect interview letter then call to came in one room where one lady take fingerprints then we came in main waiting area where interview was taken i m receite all the preys i knows and do some wazifas at 9 o clock my name was shouting at window 5 i was go there a lady ask my name and ask which language u want to be interview...i say Urdu she OK wait we will call you..after 15 min my name was calling at window 7 a pakistani guy take my medical report and passport and ask me where is Ur city then he give me a sticker the same one is patched in back of my passport then he say wait for final interview..after 30 to 40 min my name was shout at window 3 where is lady is ready for take my interview

first she take oath for me then start questions

@ who is calling you in USA

@where you met

@what she do there

@what she tell you about the city where she live and what she saw there

@marriage pictures

@how many peoples attend Ur marriage

@how long she was in USA

@what you do when you go USA

@few more cross questions about confirming relation with my wife..like is ur first marriage etc etc

translator translate in Urdu everything

now she tell me everything is fine congratulations and good luck for go USA we will give you visa in 2 weeks and we inform you then you collect in mention area..she is not give me any type of paper only give me my original documents ...now im very excited and thanks GOD for that i m not any AP..but i m little scared about 2 weeks..... is any thing wrong.....

Timeline

sorry for late answer....mustafa co return my original document...my birth certificate and marriage certificate as well and im post my interview experience here..read it

now i reach ISB day before becoz ISB is too far away for my current location then stay in sitara market ...this the best place to be stay ..where hotel AL hijrat..take only 600 par night ...good rooms and everything is prefect..early morning i m awake 4 o clock offer tahajad ..talk with wife..then 5 :30 offer fajar prayer n ready and leave hotel at 6 o clock taxi easily available n get 200 to drop me at shutle gate ...when i go there the shuttle room is full where little security check then i get shuttle ticket the in one counter i give him my cell phone and get the receipt of my cell phone ...tea some tea or water ..which is free of cost in shuttle room....7 :15 call US embassy passenger is come ..then we go walk through gate in shuttle after 15 min we reach US embassy.... then security guy say you build 2 lines one for immigrant and one for non immigrant this day is too many people becoz of reschedule interview of 19 nov candidates.... now we are going another security check then wait in HALL then one guy came in and collect interview letter then call to came in one room where one lady take fingerprints then we came in main waiting area where interview was taken i m receite all the preys i knows and do some wazifas at 9 o clock my name was shouting at window 5 i was go there a lady ask my name and ask which language u want to be interview...i say Urdu she OK wait we will call you..after 15 min my name was calling at window 7 a pakistani guy take my medical report and passport and ask me where is Ur city then he give me a sticker the same one is patched in back of my passport then he say wait for final interview..after 30 to 40 min my name was shout at window 3 where is lady is ready for take my interview

@where you met

@what she do there

@marriage pictures

@how long she was in USA

@few more cross questions about confirming relation with my wife..like is ur first marriage etc etc

now she tell me everything is fine congratulations and good luck for go USA we will give you visa in 2 weeks and we inform you then you collect in mention area..she is not give me any type of paper only give me my original documents ...now im very excited and thanks GOD for that i m not any AP..but i m little scared about 2 weeks..... is any thing wrong.....

hi asif mehmood congrulation in advance the good things is consular officer return your documents its mean you are not in AP and also consular officer cannot give you any type of colour slip which is another good sign for you which mean consular officer extra ordinary satisfy for your marriage relationship and your cr1 case which is very very positive and (+) plus point for your cr1 case which mean very very soon you got your visa with passport so again congrulation to you inshallaha and please tell me which city are you belong and i have some question to ask you about document if you dont mind please give me your mobile number or your personal email id because as you know iam also wating for my interview soon please send your mobile no my hot mail email id murtuza_1983@hotmail.com

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

hi asif mehmood congrulation in advance the good things is consular officer return your documents its mean you are not in AP and also consular officer cannot give you any type of colour slip which is another good sign for you which mean consular officer extra ordinary satisfy for your marriage relationship and your cr1 case which is very very positive and (+) plus point for your cr1 case which mean very very soon you got your visa with passport so again congrulation to you inshallaha and please tell me which city are you belong and i have some question to ask you about document if you dont mind please give me your mobile number or your personal email id because as you know iam also wating for my interview soon please send your mobile no my hot mail email id murtuza_1983@hotmail.com

A male CR1 visa applicant from Pakistan receiving a visa without any AP would be extremely rare indeed. Please report back with the final result.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ahhhh Congratulations ! Soon you will be united with your wife, what a beautiful day. Hope you get your visa sooner than the two weeks, Inshallah!

Welcome home, as home is where the heart is.

God Bless.

Sara and Hicham

8j0g.jpg8j0gm4.png

December 27, 2009 - Wishing each other a blessed 2010. -When we met
February 25- I realize I love this amazing man! (but of course I must see it and feel it in person to know for sure )
June 22, 2010 - The day I first lay eyes on the man that I love.
December 29th 2010- January 6th 2011 - second trip to Morocco, an amazing time with an amazing man. He tells me I am everything he needs and more and hopes that he is the same for me... of course!! I accept his proposal and we are engaged!
October 2011 - So very much in love still, can't wait to see him in December
December 22nd,2011- January 9th 2012 - What a wonderful time, we had an engagement ceremony, and finally we decided it was time to start filling out some papers! Hoping to send it off in late March !
December 27th, 2012 - January 14th, 2013- My girls and I visit my Sweet Bread and have a wonderful vacation with all of the family, including my uncle!

November 12, 2013 - I-129f mailed! Finally!

November 21, 2013- NOA1 !

February 27th, 2014 NOA2 !

March 18th, 2014 NVC RECEIVED!

April 23rd, 2014 INTERVIEW !!! God-Willing we will be in each others arms soon! God Bless!!

April 24th, 2014 Find out we were in AP, 2 weeks later he is called back to the Consulate...

May 8th, 2014 Hicham is given a 221g at the Consulate and told that the petition has been sent back to USCIS. :( HEARTBROKEN. Yet, determined to convince them.

September 29th, 2015 MARRIED.

June 2015- Still madly in love, and madly missing each other.

September 29th, 2015 Mailed CR-1 Petition.

October 1st 2015 NOA-1

December 2nd 2015, Notice of Action- Transferred to Local office in Arlington, VA

The Journey continues....... missing each other like crazy!

Still, God Bless.

Thank you for letting me share my story smile.png
HichamRainbow2.pngloveforeverpng.pngPicture0006.png

"You'll know then that I am God. No one who hopes in me ever regrets it." Isaiah 49:23

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

@where you met

@what she do there

@marriage pictures

@how long she was in USA

Sounds like, you are fine at this moment. Congratulations and happy re-united life together :dance:

Loto

CSC - I-130 for Parents (IR5)

10/11/2011 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/13/2011 - Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

10/17/2011 - Email received with Receipt#, Routed to CSC

10/18/2011 - Cleared the checks $420*2

10/21/2011 - Received NOA1

03/30/2012 - Received NOA2

NVC

04/19/2012 - NVC received

05/01/2012 - Case# generated

05/02/2012 - DS-3032 COA emailed

05/02/2012 - I-864 AOS Fee $88 paid

05/05/2012 - I-864 AOS package mailed to NVC

05/07/2012 - I-864 AOS package received by NVC

05/07/2012 - DS-3032 COA accepted

05/08/2012 - DS-230 IV Fee $230*2 paid

05/09/2012 - DS-230 IV package mailed to NVC

05/11/2012 - DS-230 IV package received by NVC

05/17/2012 - Case Completed

Consulate

07/02/2012 - VFS visit in Cochin

07/04/2012 - Medical in Chennai

07/12/2012 - Interview in Mumbai - Success!

09/08/2012 - POE at JFK, NY

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.