nanggroe

Early Bio at Houston SW

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I just received my bio letter today, scheduled for 11/29/2010 @ USCIS Houston Southwest - 11777 State Highway 6 South.

The appointment date is really close to my pregnancy due date, so I'm planning to do walk-in bio.

Have any one of you ever done early bio at USCIS Houston Soutwest? Is there any chance they're going to allow me to get my bio done earlier than scheduled? Please share...

Thanks,

Nanggroe

Hi guys,

So yesterday, Nov 16, I went to Application Support Center 11777 Highway 6 South (at Voss Road) Sugar Land, TX 77498, for early Bio. My original appointment is Nov 29.

Everything went smoothly, Hubby and I arrived around 10 am. I went in, and gave my bio letter to the receptionist. She asked me for my Green Card then gave me a form to fill in. It took me less than 5 mins to fill the form and return it to the receptionist. She then gave me number 80. I only have to wait less than 15 mins before they call my number and less than 10 mins to finish the fingerprints and photo process. Less than 30 mins since I enter the office, my early bio done.

I hope this post would help anybody who want to take early bio at Sugar Land (Southwest Houston) ASC.

Nanggroe.

Hmm... I guess no one ever try to do early bio @ USCIS Houston SW then??? I'll try to do it next week, and I'll post how it goes

Hi guys,

So yesterday, Nov 16, I went to Application Support Center 11777 Highway 6 South (at Voss Road) Sugar Land, TX 77498, for early Bio. My original appointment is Nov 29.

Everything went smoothly, Hubby and I arrived around 10 am. I went in, and gave my bio letter to the receptionist. She asked me for my Green Card then gave me a form to fill in. It took me less than 5 mins to fill the form and return it to the receptionist. She then gave me number 80. I only have to wait less than 15 mins before they call my number and less than 10 mins to finish the fingerprints and photo process. Less than 30 mins since I enter the office, my early bio done.

I hope this post would help anybody who want to take early bio at Sugar Land (Southwest Houston) ASC.

Nanggroe.

It seems that most places allow early bio walk-ins....

• 3 years later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... This really helped me.

How long does your interview take after your bio?

Hi guys,

Nanggroe.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... This really helped me.

How long does your interview take after your bio?

That post is from 2010. Do you really think he will be hanging around in 2014 looking at these forums? And also even if he gives his timelines does it match the current year.

try this site http://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/n400 and check your local office. You might get some idea on the timeline presently

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread closed because of its age. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.