lori7734

GHANA DRIVIN ME CRAZY

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

If you feel like venting and chatting about it.. I'm still up! By the way, what's the difference between Cr1 and K1???

k-1 is a fiance visa cr-1 is A SPOUSAL VISA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

k-1 is a fiance visa cr-1 is A SPOUSAL VISA

Yes, so why did you post this in the K1 forum?

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Lori- things are gonna be fine- have faith, i know its been a long time- but just breathe and believe that he will be here one day soon. You know I am always around if you want to chat!

Take Care--

Timeline

Ghana has left me with no patience cant believe we have to wait a yr or longer 4 interview i losing my mind

Breathe baby girl, breathe. Please don't loose your mind - we need your support. Save this message - you will probably need to send it to me one day soon. I hate saying it - but, we are all in this together! Loving on all my sisters and brothers in waiting!

Staying strong and patient in love and faith!

http://ghanaspouse.blogspot.com/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

To all my Ghana peeps: the waiting is tough but you need to push it aside and think positive. Its frustrating and all but you will get through it.

Lori, I just looked at your timeline and noticed that your case was completed in Dec 2009?!?!?! What is the hold up (sorry, I haven't been too active on here)?

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline

Ghana has left me with no patience cant believe we have to wait a yr or longer 4 interview i losing my mind

hey lori

u should be hearing something soon. just hold on. u r too close now. i on the other hand is on my 7th month of waiting since my case got completed. April 2010( waiting for an interview for my son in ghana).i know its tough but u should be getting notice soon.

Timeline

To all my Ghana peeps: the waiting is tough but you need to push it aside and think positive. Its frustrating and all but you will get through it.

Lori, I just looked at your timeline and noticed that your case was completed in Dec 2009?!?!?! What is the hold up (sorry, I haven't been too active on here)?

Zee Bee - that's the problem, that's how backed up the cr1 interview process is at the embassy in Ghana. I believe there are a few people here whose process closed in October/November 2009. That's why the 2010 folks are starting to worry. There are people who have been waiting for over a year for a step that seems to take place within 2 months or so for other countries. We have written, we have cried, and we continue to pray. The only word we get is that the lottery visa process is the reason for the backlog. Ghana has been the recipient of some of the highest lottery visa awards for a couple of years and it looks like the same is true next year. This is the reality today for those waiting for an interview for the cr1 process in Ghana.

Staying strong and patient in love and faith!

http://ghanaspouse.blogspot.com/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Moved from K-1 forum to the more appropriate CR-1 forum

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.