rose143

Still nothing about uscis

21 posts in this topic

Hello everyone....

I am so upset about our papers, still nothing good news,everytime my fiancee follow it up they keep saying we need to wait 14 to 21 working days, but now its 21 working days still the bad news we heard......is there any other way on contacting the uscis? my petitioner try to write them a letter then still nothing, everytime that he will call still keep saying just wait they will send the information.....we dont know whats going on now...pls any other way? thanks

March 13,2012 = I-129F Mailed to Dallas,texas

March 15,2012 = received email from USCIS,that they got the packet

March 20,2012 = received email from USCIS for our NOA1,and they routed to VSC

June 28, 2012 = touch

October 03,2012 = F received RFE via text

" Dave and Rose forever "

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone....

I am so upset about our papers, still nothing good news,everytime my fiancee follow it up they keep saying we need to wait 14 to 21 working days, but now its 21 working days still the bad news we heard......is there any other way on contacting the uscis? my petitioner try to write them a letter then still nothing, everytime that he will call still keep saying just wait they will send the information.....we dont know whats going on now...pls any other way? thanks

So we can better assist.. when was your application submitted..?

Please ccomplete your timeline

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

My petitioner submitted it last last week of july 2010...

June 28, 2012 = touch

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My petitioner submitted it last last week of july 2010...

I assume you're concerned about the Initial Response from them saying that the application was received (NOA1)

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

I assume you're concerned about the Initial Response from them saying that the application was received (NOA1)

thank u so much, Yes we know that, but my petitioner did not received any documents saying that..and even he try to call uscis they keep saying we will just wait, they gonna sent it...and my petitioner keep calling them every week ask for the information, but still nothing, and we try also to write a letter telling that, but still nothing a response from them, that make us so crazy.. what will we do this?

June 28, 2012 = touch

hi rose.. i didnt know that u still dont have any notification from USCIS.. no noa1 yet..? no e-notification...?

u submitted ur packet july 2010 right..? and its already 3mons. and still no noa1??? :blink::unsure:

Edited by godsgift
N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

hi rose.. i didnt know that u still dont have any notification from USCIS.. no noa1 yet..? no e-notification...?

u submitted ur packet july 2010 right..? and its already 3mons. and still no noa1??? :blink::unsure:

Yes Godsgift, coz they told my petitioner that we will just wait until 14 to 21 working days but its too much now..i dont know..how to notify us godsgift?i try to register on uscis.gov but its useless i think coz we cant track our case online coz we dont have our confirmation receipt # yet...thanks a lot godsgift..

June 28, 2012 = touch

well i understand ur feeling sis.. what i dont understand is that why they always say to wait for another 14- 21 days for a noa1... u sent it for almost 3 months already (i guess).. did ur fiance sent a G-1145 form? and what i know usually when the petitioner called the USCIS asking for their noa1 and its already been a month they have answer for this matter... well i guess ur fiance really need to take a look on this... sometimes the reasons for these are... the packet was lost... the packet was misplace... the noa1 was sent but lost in the mail.... u cant track ur case unless u have a case no. already and that is written on the noa1....

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

well i understand ur feeling sis.. what i dont understand is that why they always say to wait for another 14- 21 days for a noa1... u sent it for almost 3 months already (i guess).. did ur fiance sent a G-1145 form? and what i know usually when the petitioner called the USCIS asking for their noa1 and its already been a month they have answer for this matter... well i guess ur fiance really need to take a look on this... sometimes the reasons for these are... the packet was lost... the packet was misplace... the noa1 was sent but lost in the mail.... u cant track ur case unless u have a case no. already and that is written on the noa1....

Yeah..thanks and we know that i will try to ask him about G-1145 form..what is all about? is it included to the I-129f and G-325a?for all the applicant why it happens for us?the first time they misplaced our first application last sept.2009 and they adviced us to refile and make a letter of expedition coz they misplaced it that that was their negligence?how it comes now?i dont know what we will do godsgift, i want to help my fiance but how?...it makes us so crazy doing this kind of process..he told me to have a lawyer this time i dont know...

June 28, 2012 = touch

Yeah..thanks and we know that i will try to ask him about G-1145 form..what is all about? is it included to the I-129f and G-325a?for all the applicant why it happens for us?the first time they misplaced our first application last sept.2009 and they adviced us to refile and make a letter of expedition coz they misplaced it that that was their negligence?how it comes now?i dont know what we will do godsgift, i want to help my fiance but how?...it makes us so crazy doing this kind of process..he told me to have a lawyer this time i dont know...

If he was not able to have a G-1145 is it oky we will just file it online?

June 28, 2012 = touch

yeah G1145 form is a new form, u can include this form together with the packet or not... how did u know that the packet was misplaced? did the USCIS sent ur fiance a letter...? and normally if its USCIS fault/ negligence when u send another packet for sure there will be a fast ajudication on the case... why need a lawyer..? i dont think u need a lawyer in ur case.. all u have to do is get ur noa1 and u can track ur case online.. getting a lawyer is just a big expense... and hiring a lawyer or an agency will not make ur k1 process move fast...

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

If he was not able to have a G-1145 is it oky we will just file it online?

nop.. i dont think u can file it online.. :no: :no:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

nop.. i dont think u can file it online.. :no: :no:

They informing it thru phone when my petitioner follow it up after filing, yes they advised my fiance to make a letter of expedition coz that was their negligence, yes i told him that not to hire, its just wasting too much money and still the same thing happen..but how can we have our noa1?this morning in u.s time my petitioner call them back to ask about the information that we need but still they keep telling that we will just wait, and then my petitioner told them that its too much, but still nothing, still bad news for us, i dont know how to get that information godsgift..

Edited by rose143

June 28, 2012 = touch

u can PM asianmom i think her 1st case k1 was misplaced also.. u can ask her some questions regarding that matter... ur case is quite different too... coz i am wondering too why they keep saying that to ur fiance.. wait and wait and wait.. its only a noa1 receipt and usually petitioner have it after 3 weeks, unless ( the reasons above i stated)... i am wishing u good luck and i hope ur fiance get an answer to ur case soon.... keep the faith!!!

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

u can PM asianmom i think her 1st case k1 was misplaced also.. u can ask her some questions regarding that matter... ur case is quite different too... coz i am wondering too why they keep saying that to ur fiance.. wait and wait and wait.. its only a noa1 receipt and usually petitioner have it after 3 weeks, unless ( the reasons above i stated)... i am wishing u good luck and i hope ur fiance get an answer to ur case soon.... keep the faith!!!

Yes Godsgift, thank u so much for the time u shared and giving me an advice,,its my pleasure..thank u so much to u..

Yes Godsgift, thank u so much for the time u shared and giving me an advice,,its my pleasure..thank u so much to u..

June 28, 2012 = touch

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.