Heracles

Another Engineering breakthrough by the Chinese

64 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

He forgot to Google before he put his foot in his mouth. :o

i didn't even google,i yahoo'd :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not about mines, it about their engineering breakthroughs. Nice slim-esque strategy to divert attention though.

China is also still technically a third world country. Let's compare the US's safety record to that of other first world countries, like AUS, who has a bigger mining industry.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

you did bring up coal mine accidents, so you're admitting to your red herring?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

This is not about mines, it about their engineering breakthroughs. Nice slim-esque strategy to divert attention though.

China is also still technically a third world country. Let's compare the US's safety record to that of other first world countries, like AUS, who has a bigger mining industry.

You're the one who brought safety into the discussion, got owned as usual and then changed the subject. You claimed that the Chinese safety standards are higher than the US. What good is high tech engineering when everyone dies? Unless it involves weaponry, that isn't the point.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

you did bring up coal mine accidents, so you're admitting to your red herring?

Actually, no I did not bring mining into the thread, the following poster did at the post #6: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/280195-another-engineering-breakthrough-by-the-chinese/page__view__findpost__p__4256503

You're the one who brought safety into the discussion, got owned as usual and then changed the subject. You claimed that the Chinese safety standards are higher than the US. What good is high tech engineering when everyone dies? Unless it involves weaponry, that isn't the point.

Actually, you brought it up at post #6: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/280195-another-engineering-breakthrough-by-the-chinese/page__view__findpost__p__4256503

PS I did not get owned. Show me the US safety record versus other first world countries. Otherwise it would be like me comparing AUS to Brazil, not a fair comparison. Vice Versa, when a third world country [yet again] beats you in technology, which is your bread and butter, then it's a big deal.

Edited by Heracles

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

You brought up safety in post #4. And were owned once again. Quit while you're behind.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Austria has a mining industry?

Lets compare the medical care in Vermont to say...Quebec. Shall we?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Actually, no I did not bring mining into the thread, the following poster did at the post #6: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/280195-another-engineering-breakthrough-by-the-chinese/page__view__findpost__p__4256503

Actually, you brought it up at post #6: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/280195-another-engineering-breakthrough-by-the-chinese/page__view__findpost__p__4256503

PS I did not get owned. Show me the US safety record versus other first world countries. Otherwise it would be like me comparing AUS to Brazil, not a fair comparison.

Show me the Chinese safety record since you are such a big fan of theirs. Go ahead, I dare you.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

I thought it wasn't about mines.

Gary And Alla

You brought up safety in post #4. And were owned once again. Quit while you're behind.

I did? where?

I wouldn't mention flying in the US, which has become a joke and something you'd expect out of some Sudan. Though, we all know that you don't like to talk about private sector failure and utter incompetence, doesn't fit in line with your batshit crazy ideas. Nice diversion from China kicking your azz, once again. China is not out to take on Australia, it's you they hate. :lol: :lol: :lol: They like Koalas and Kangaroos. Not to fond of the libertarian types though, as they really really like big-government.

Speaking of planes, one guess which airline and in which country has more A380 and the 787 orders, since it's still in development, than all the US airlines combined.

Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Timeline

PS I did not get owned. Show me the US safety record versus other first world countries. Otherwise it would be like me comparing AUS to Brazil, not a fair comparison. Vice Versa, when a third world country [yet again] beats you in technology, which is your bread and butter, then it's a big deal.

Nyah! Nyah! Heracles wins! You are a sissy, Spooky.

Hey, while we are on the subject, Heracles (the subject of you being right) maybe you can tell me...

When Canadians some to Vermont to buy Chocolate, Maple Syrup, Ice Cream, cheese and to look at colorful fall faoliage...why do SO MANY of them park at the hospital?

Gary And Alla

Nice edit.

Edit? You cannot edit a post 30 minutes later..

Nyah! Nyah! Heracles wins! You are a sissy, Spooky.

Hey, while we are on the subject, Heracles (the subject of you being right) maybe you can tell me...

When Canadians some to Vermont to buy Chocolate, Maple Syrup, Ice Cream, cheese and to look at colorful fall faoliage...why do SO MANY of them park at the hospital?

Because they had belly aches from eating too many sweets?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Nice edit.

The Chinese are buying A380s and 787s from Australia?

Gary And Alla