Robert87

please help. very new in this site.please

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I AM ROBERT, AND I LIVE HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES. I AND MY FIANCEE PLANS TO GET MARRY THIS FEBRUARY 2011. WE HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR QUIET SOMETIMES. ITS ALMOST A YEAR AND 3 MONTHS. I HAVE INFORMALLY PROPOSED TO HER LAST SEPTEMBER 2010. AND SHE ACCEPTED MY PROPOSAL. BY THE WAY. I AM THE FILIPINO CITIZEN AND SHE IS THE AMERICAN CITIZEN. SHES COMING HERE FOR THE WEDDING. LATER THIS AFTERNOON I TALK TO A FRIEND OF MINE WHO DID MARRY AN AMERICAN CITIZEN ABOUT ALL THE PROCESS.. AND BOOM, HE TOLD ME THAT DURING THE IMMIGRATION PROCESS, I WILL NEED TO SHOW EVIDENCES OF OUR ONGOING RELATIONSHIP, LIKE CHAT LOGS, YM, PHONE CALLS ETC. NOW, HERES THE REAL DEAL. WE HAVE FEW PHONE CALLS AS WE CHAT EVERYDAY ON YAHOO MESSENGER. MY PHONE AND HER PHONE ARE ABLE TO USE YAHOO MESSNGER WHERE EVER WE GO. AND WE CHAT ALSO ON FACEBOOK. AND GO ON YAHOO TO CHAT WITH VIDEOS. BUT THE PROBLEM IS. I HAVE NEVER SAVED ANY OF THEM. I SWEAR, AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT. I ASKED HER ABOUT IT. SHE ALSO HAD NO IDEA HOW TO DO THAT. WE HAVE FEW CHATS ON GMAIL.COM. SHE TOLD ME., HER FRIEND TOLD HER THAT GMAIL AUTOMATICALLY SAVE CONVERSATIONS. AND I DID MANAGED TO SEE THOSE CONVERSATIONS WE HAD. IT WAS JUST LAST MONTH THAT WE STARTED USING GMAIL IF WE ARE ON THE COMPUTER. BUT IF WE ARE NOT ABLE TO USE THE COMPUTER, WE ARE BACK ON YAHOO MESSENGER AND UP TO THIS POINT IN TIME. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO SAVE THOSE CHATLOGS AND ALL THAT. I HAVE SENT HER ABOUT 5 SNAILMAIL CARDS, 1 TSHIRT, A NECKLACE, AND SOON TO COME, THE ENGAGEMENT RING. BUT SHE STILL HAS NO IDEA IM SENDING ONE.:) I WANT TO SURPRISE HER. SHE DID SENT ME 2 SNAIL MAIL CARDS TOO. AND I SENT HER ALMOST EVERYDAY FROM THE DAY I PROPOSED TO HER AN E-CARD WHICH I HAVE ACCIDENTALLY DISCOVER WHILE I USED A COMPUTER ON AN INTERNET CAFE AND I SIGNED UP FOR THE WESBITE SO I CAN SEND HER SOME CARDS. I THINK I HAVE SENT ABOUT 30 ECARDS.

NOW, I WANT TO ASK YOU .WHOEVER YOU ARE, IS THIS A BAD THING? THAT WE LACK EVIDENCES? ARE WE STILL ALLOWED TO MARRY EACH OTHER EVEN IF WE HAVE NO ENOUGH PROOF OF OUR RELATIONSHIP ON PAPERS. BUT TO BE HONEST. WE LOVE EACH OTHER. MY FAMILY MET HER ALREADY ONLINE. MY MOM , DAD, MY SIBLINGS AND MY AUNT.. MY MOM AND HER ARE EVEN CHATTING ON FACEBOOK.

I AM JUST CONFUSED. WHY SHOULD I NEED THOSE EVIDENCES FOR ME TO MARRY MY FIANCEE. I MEAN. HAD I KNOWN THAT I NEED EVIDENCES FOR ME TO MARRY HER, I WOULD HAVE SAVED EVERY CONVERSATIONS WE HAVE. .. WE ARE PLANNING TO GET MARRY THIS FEBRUARY SINCE ITS LOVE MONTH. WE HAVE DISCUSSED THE FINANCES AS WELL. I AND MY FAMILY WILL TAKE CARE OF THE WEDDING FINANCES..AND SHE WILL SHOULDER HER TICKETS. SHE IS COMING WITH HER BROTHER OR WITH ANOTHER FRIEND WHO IS ALSO MY FRIEND ONLINE.

I WAS TERRIBLE WORRIED WHEN MY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO MARRY HER, I SHOULD HAVE PROOF THAT WE HAVE A GENUINE RELATIONSHIP. WE ARE GOING TO MARRY HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES AND NOT IN THE USA BECAUSE SHE WANTED A BEACH WEDDING AND I ALSO LOVE IT TOO. AND I WANT MY FAMILY TO BE THERE TO WITNESS US..

I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION: IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER FOR YAHOO COMPANY AND ASKED THEM IF THEY CAN RETRIEVED OUR CONVERSATION FROM JULY2009 UP TO PRESENT? I BADLY NEED YOUR ADVICE GUYS.. I WAS TERRIFIED, ME AND MY FIANCEE WHEN WE LEARNED THAT WE CANNOT MARRY EACH OTHER IN THE PHILIPPINES BECAUSE WE LACK PROOF OF OUR RELATIONSHIP..

PLEASE DO HELP ME WITH THIS. I AM VERY NEW IN THIS FORUM. AND I HAVENT READ INFO IN THIS FORUM.. ANYBODY, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE ADVICE AND COMMENTS. THANKS..

GODBLESS YOU ALL..

ROBERT

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Dear Robert,

Congratulations on getting married :thumbs: It is a new world to explore many things!

Here is an overview of this entire process - http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/EZGuideSpouse

Also, please don't fret on those evidences much. You can start accumulating now onwards. I don't think yahoo chat missing is a barrier to your marriage. If so, how people got married before yahoo was not introduced in the world?

Another request - please turn off the caps lock!

Loto

CSC - I-130 for Parents (IR5)

10/11/2011 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/13/2011 - Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

10/17/2011 - Email received with Receipt#, Routed to CSC

10/18/2011 - Cleared the checks $420*2

10/21/2011 - Received NOA1

03/30/2012 - Received NOA2

NVC

04/19/2012 - NVC received

05/01/2012 - Case# generated

05/02/2012 - DS-3032 COA emailed

05/02/2012 - I-864 AOS Fee $88 paid

05/05/2012 - I-864 AOS package mailed to NVC

05/07/2012 - I-864 AOS package received by NVC

05/07/2012 - DS-3032 COA accepted

05/08/2012 - DS-230 IV Fee $230*2 paid

05/09/2012 - DS-230 IV package mailed to NVC

05/11/2012 - DS-230 IV package received by NVC

05/17/2012 - Case Completed

Consulate

07/02/2012 - VFS visit in Cochin

07/04/2012 - Medical in Chennai

07/12/2012 - Interview in Mumbai - Success!

09/08/2012 - POE at JFK, NY

Timeline
Dear Robert,

Congratulations on getting married It is a new world to explore many things!

Here is an overview of this entire process - http://www.visajourn...p/EZGuideSpouse

Also, please don't fret on those evidences much. You can start accumulating now onwards. I don't think yahoo chat missing is a barrier to your marriage. If so, how people got married before yahoo was not introduced in the world?

Another request - please turn off the caps lock!

Loto

thank you.. im sorry for the capslock. is that bad?

NOW, I WANT TO ASK YOU .WHOEVER YOU ARE, IS THIS A BAD THING? THAT WE LACK EVIDENCES? ARE WE STILL ALLOWED TO MARRY EACH OTHER EVEN IF WE HAVE NO ENOUGH PROOF OF OUR RELATIONSHIP ON PAPERS. BUT TO BE HONEST. WE LOVE EACH OTHER. MY FAMILY MET HER ALREADY ONLINE. MY MOM , DAD, MY SIBLINGS AND MY AUNT.. MY MOM AND HER ARE EVEN CHATTING ON FACEBOOK.

First of all, welcome to VisaJourney! Okay, chat record and emails are good evidence, but they are not the strongest evidence. You are free to marry whoever you like. However, the U.S. Embassy may not approve your immigrant visa IF they feel your relationship evidence is insufficient.

I AM JUST CONFUSED. WHY SHOULD I NEED THOSE EVIDENCES FOR ME TO MARRY MY FIANCEE. I MEAN. HAD I KNOWN THAT I NEED EVIDENCES FOR ME TO MARRY HER, I WOULD HAVE SAVED EVERY CONVERSATIONS WE HAVE. .. WE ARE PLANNING TO GET MARRY THIS FEBRUARY SINCE ITS LOVE MONTH. WE HAVE DISCUSSED THE FINANCES AS WELL. I AND MY FAMILY WILL TAKE CARE OF THE WEDDING FINANCES..AND SHE WILL SHOULDER HER TICKETS. SHE IS COMING WITH HER BROTHER OR WITH ANOTHER FRIEND WHO IS ALSO MY FRIEND ONLINE.

Again, you do not need evidence to marry your fiancee. I, too, married in the Philippines. As a USC, I needed to show an Affidavit in Lieu of Certificate of Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage. No proof of relationship was required at this point.

I WAS TERRIBLE WORRIED WHEN MY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO MARRY HER, I SHOULD HAVE PROOF THAT WE HAVE A GENUINE RELATIONSHIP. WE ARE GOING TO MARRY HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES AND NOT IN THE USA BECAUSE SHE WANTED A BEACH WEDDING AND I ALSO LOVE IT TOO. AND I WANT MY FAMILY TO BE THERE TO WITNESS US..

This is the time to start collecting evidence of a genuine relationship. Emails are nice, but actual letters (I believe) are better. Copies of airline tickets (hers) to the Philippines. Any hotel receipts, or trips you two took together. Pictures, pictures, pictures together. These really strengthen your case. When you do have your wedding, get photos...many photos...before, during and after. All these help. And if you feel that this is not enough, get notarized affidavits from family and friends who attended your wedding.

I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION: IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER FOR YAHOO COMPANY AND ASKED THEM IF THEY CAN RETRIEVED OUR CONVERSATION FROM JULY2009 UP TO PRESENT? I BADLY NEED YOUR ADVICE GUYS.. I WAS TERRIFIED, ME AND MY FIANCEE WHEN WE LEARNED THAT WE CANNOT MARRY EACH OTHER IN THE PHILIPPINES BECAUSE WE LACK PROOF OF OUR RELATIONSHIP..

Sorry, I cannot help you with Yahoo contacts. Be very careful of information (hearsay) from other people. Sometimes, it is best to contact a more reliable source of information. The U.S. Embassy in Manila provides some very useful information regarding U.S. citizens and marriage in the Philippines.

PLEASE DO HELP ME WITH THIS. I AM VERY NEW IN THIS FORUM. AND I HAVENT READ INFO IN THIS FORUM.. ANYBODY, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE ADVICE AND COMMENTS. THANKS..

GODBLESS YOU ALL..

ROBERT

I hope this helps you some. If ever you need more help, just ask. We'll do our best.

BTW, take your caps off. It is viewed as shouting. :D

Edited by Markieboy

NATURALIZATION
02/15/13 - Mailed N-400
02/19/13 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox (day 01)
02/21/13 - NOA1 issued (day 03)

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS (WIFE)
02/18/12 - Eligible for Removal of Conditions on Residence
03/23/12 - Mailed I-751 to CSC
03/26/12 - Received by CSC (day 01)
03/31/12 - Received NOA1 (day 06)
05/02/12 - Biometrics done (day 38)
10/23/12 - Received approval email (day 212)
11/01/12 - Received green card (day 221)

IR-2 (STEPDAUGHTER)
06/01/10 - Mailed I-130 petition
06/03/10 - Package delivered to USCIS (day 01)
06/08/10 - NOA1 issued (day 06)
11/03/10 - Received approval email (day 154)
11/08/10 - Received approval notice in mail (day 159)

NATIONAL VISA CENTER (STEPDAUGHTER)
11/08/10 - NVC received case from USCIS
11/09/10 - NVC case # & IIN generated, email addresses given, DS-3032 sent via email & USPS (day 01)
11/16/10 - Received and paid AOS bill (day 08)
11/17/10 - AOS bill marked as PAID; AOS packet express mailed (day 09)
11/19/10 - Received and paid IV bill; DS-3032 accepted (day 11)
11/22/10 - IV bill marked as PAID; IV packet express mailed (day 14)
12/03/10 - Sign-in failed (day 25)
12/09/10 - INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR JANUARY 10, 2011 @ 6:45AM
12/28/10 - Medical exam done at SLEC Manila - PASSED! (day 40)
01/10/11 - Interview at USEM Manila - APPROVED! (day 53)
01/21/11 - Stepdaughter received passport with IR-2 visa! (day 64)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes, people on here are not too fond of reading posts (especially the long ones) in Caps. It makes it very hard to read.

Also, you will need a ton of evidence to show that you and your fiancee have a bonafide relationship.

Chat logs, cell phone bills, emails exchanged, gifts exchanged, receipts for expensive gifts are just to name a few of the things you need.

Please read the guides here on VJ as they are an excellent source of information

Good Luck!

KnR aka slider100

Timeline

thank you.. im sorry for the capslock. is that bad?

Robert,

As Markieboy noted, it is kinda shouting in the internet forums. First time it is fine, everybody knows that it is excitement. :star:

Also, "initcap" is much better!

Loto

NVC

Consulate

In the chat world, using CAPS LOCK is like shouting at someone...so please don't do that. :-)

Don't worry too much about evidence...chat logs, e-mails, greeting cards and proof of phone calls are just some evidence you can present. You can also present sworn affidavits (signed and notarized) from people who know both of you and of your relationship, pictures, proof that your soon-to-be wife was in the Philippines several times (plane tickets, hotel bookings, boarding passes), if you have joint bank accounts or proof that one or the other has been sending money is also proof...

You both should study the VisaJourney Guides (http://www.visajourney.com/content/i130guide1) and the EZ Pocket Guide for spouses my buddy Loto prepared here (http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/EZGuideSpousehttp://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/EZGuideSpouse)

Read the stuff first then come back with questions specific to your case. Good luck with your journey!

As for Yahoo, I suggest you set your YM to save your chats from now on. Click on Messenger, then Preferences, then click on Archive. Select Yes, save all of my messages, then click on OK. So that every time you chat with your wife, it is saved. If you want to view and print the Archive, click on View Archive. Best that you print out chats that are spaced apart to show different days and times.

One other proof I showed were a bunch of PLDT Budget Cards I bought to call my husband while we were apart. we also invested in magicJack, which allowed me to call my husband using my PC with broadband connection. I was assigned a local US number and calling him in the US was basically free, because it was recognized as a local call. Unlike Skype, you can't download a call record, but you CAN copy and paste a screen capture of MagicJack onto a blank document and print that as a call log...a little time consuming, yes, but magicJack did wonders to help keep our sanity during the time we spent apart.

Hope this helps.

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Timeline

first of all, i do apologized for the capslock. now i know.. and i am not gonna do it again.:)

As for Yahoo, I suggest you set your YM to save your chats from now on. Click on Messenger, then Preferences, then click on Archive. Select Yes, save all of my messages, then click on OK. So that every time you chat with your wife, it is saved. If you want to view and print the Archive, click on View Archive. Best that you print out chats that are spaced apart to show different days and times.

One other proof I showed were a bunch of PLDT Budget Cards I bought to call my husband while we were apart. we also invested in magicJack, which allowed me to call my husband using my PC with broadband connection. I was assigned a local US number and calling him in the US was basically free, because it was recognized as a local call. Unlike Skype, you can't download a call record, but you CAN copy and paste a screen capture of MagicJack onto a blank document and print that as a call log...a little time consuming, yes, but magicJack did wonders to help keep our sanity during the time we spent apart.

Hope this helps.

thank you so much for your response... its like a blessing in disguise.. thank u so very much maam/sir.. ill try to ask if we have magic jack here in davao city.

Robert,

As Markieboy noted, it is kinda shouting in the internet forums. First time it is fine, everybody knows that it is excitement.

Also, "initcap" is much better!

Loto

sorry sir..

Yes, people on here are not too fond of reading posts (especially the long ones) in Caps. It makes it very hard to read.

Also, you will need a ton of evidence to show that you and your fiancee have a bonafide relationship.

Chat logs, cell phone bills, emails exchanged, gifts exchanged, receipts for expensive gifts are just to name a few of the things you need.

Please read the guides here on VJ as they are an excellent source of information

Good Luck!

KnR aka slider100

sorry for the capslock. i do apologized

Robert87, on 25 October 2010 - 11:47 AM, said:

First of all, welcome to VisaJourney! Okay, chat record and emails are good evidence, but they are not the strongest evidence. You are free to marry whoever you like. However, the U.S. Embassy may not approve your immigrant visa IF they feel your relationship evidence is insufficient.

Again, you do not need evidence to marry your fiancee. I, too, married in the Philippines. As a USC, I needed to show an Affidavit in Lieu of Certificate of Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage. No proof of relationship was required at this point.

This is the time to start collecting evidence of a genuine relationship. Emails are nice, but actual letters (I believe) are better. Copies of airline tickets (hers) to the Philippines. Any hotel receipts, or trips you two took together. Pictures, pictures, pictures together. These really strengthen your case. When you do have your wedding, get photos...many photos...before, during and after. All these help. And if you feel that this is not enough, get notarized affidavits from family and friends who attended your wedding.

Sorry, I cannot help you with Yahoo contacts. Be very careful of information (hearsay) from other people. Sometimes, it is best to contact a more reliable source of information. The U.S. Embassy in Manila provides some very useful information regarding U.S. citizens and marriage in the Philippines.

GODBLESS YOU ALL..

ROBERT

I hope this helps you some. If ever you need more help, just ask. We'll do our best.

BTW, take your caps off. It is viewed as shouting.

your information is so clear. thank you so much.. now my mind is at peace.

i was reading some informations here on VJ. and i want to ask these questions.. please feel free to answer and give suggestions..

Note: Evidence of a Bonifide Marriage

The USCIS now requires that when filing an I-130 for a spouse that you include evidence of a bonifide marriage. They list examples of acceptable evidence as:

1. Documentation showing joint ownership or property; or

2. A lease showing joint tenancy of a common residence; or

3. Documentation showing co-mingling of financialresources; or

4. Birth certificate(s) of child(ren) born to you, thepetitioner, and your spouse together; or

5. Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties havingpersonal knowledge of the bona fides of the maritalrelationship (Each affidavit must contain the full nameand address, date and place of birth of the person makingthe affidavit, his or her relationship to the petitioner ofbeneficiary, if any, and complete information and detailsexplaining how the person acquired his or herknowledge of your marriage); or

6. Any other relevant documentation to establish that thereis an ongoing marital union.

my questions are:

1. is it possible for her to put me on her bills? shes renting an apartment, currently the water bills is free so she got no bills for water. she has electric bills under her name. now, is that possible for her to add my name into that after our marriage? even if i have no SSN and i am not yet there?.

2. can she open a bank there in the US under both our name after our marriage even if i am not yet there and i have no SSN? is that possible?

3. for those filipinos who are here, is it possible for me to open a joint bank account under both our name? knowing that shes a USC?

4. what are other possible evidences of joint tenancy?

5. should the affidavit be written by the person attesting or typewritten? should it be notarized by a lawyer?

6. can you please give me more possible documents to establish that there is an ongoing marital union? other than mentioned above.. thank you so much..

to all who replied to my message. i just want to say thank you so much for the help.... really really thank you

Timeline

Markieboy has noted so many evidences for you.

Also, it would be interesting read for you, read all the posts completely. It has some tips to save your U.S petitioner's money too :star:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/276571-bona-fide-cr1-marriage-when-living-apart/page__p__4213935__hl__austin__fromsearch__1#entry4213935

Loto

NVC

Consulate

your information is so clear. thank you so much.. now my mind is at peace.

i was reading some informations here on VJ. and i want to ask these questions.. please feel free to answer and give suggestions..

Great! I'm glad it helped.

my questions are:

1. is it possible for her to put me on her bills? shes renting an apartment, currently the water bills is free so she got no bills for water. she has electric bills under her name. now, is that possible for her to add my name into that after our marriage? even if i have no SSN and i am not yet there?.

It is possible to have your name on the apt lease. I believe you can be added also on her utility bills (electric, water, sewer and garbage). However, I'm pretty sure you have to be here in the U.S. You may want to have your fiancee verify that.

2. can she open a bank there in the US under both our name after our marriage even if i am not yet there and i have no SSN? is that possible?

From what I understand, banks require a SSN card to open or add your name to a joint account. My wife was able to open a U.S. bank account without an SSN card. She originally came to U.S. on an H1-B, a work visa. Her employer contacted the bank and made it possible.

3. for those filipinos who are here, is it possible for me to open a joint bank account under both our name? knowing that shes a USC?

Absolutely! My father opened joint accounts, and had my name on it. I was not a Filipino citizen, but a USC. So, you shouldn't have any problems with that.

4. what are other possible evidences of joint tenancy?

Property leases, car titles/loans. You can include evidence of pooling of financial resources. This would include joint bank accounts, credit cards, memberships. The joint bank accounts would be the most feasible in the Philippines, though.

5. should the affidavit be written by the person attesting or typewritten? should it be notarized by a lawyer?

Typewritten would be the most appropriate, IMO. Yes, it should be notarized by a lawyer or notary public.

6. can you please give me more possible documents to establish that there is an ongoing marital union? other than mentioned above.. thank you so much..

Basically anything that has both of your names on it would support your case. Joint bank account statements (are the best, IMO), credit cards statements, property leases, rental leases, utility bills, phone/internet bills, video memberships. Other documents would be affidavits, receipts of travel.

to all who replied to my message. i just want to say thank you so much for the help.... really really thank you

:thumbs:

Edited by Markieboy

NATURALIZATION
02/15/13 - Mailed N-400

IR-2 (STEPDAUGHTER)

11/09/10 - NVC case # & IIN generated, email addresses given, DS-3032 sent via email & USPS (day 01)

Timeline

Markieboy, that's a detailed good one :thumbs:

Loto

NVC

Consulate

Markieboy, that's a detailed good one :thumbs:

Loto

Thanks, Loto! Just trying to pitch in where I can.

You give much detailed advice to others in need. I'm surprised Admin hasn't made you a Mod. :D

NATURALIZATION
02/15/13 - Mailed N-400

IR-2 (STEPDAUGHTER)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

From what I understand, banks require a SSN card to open or add your name to a joint account. My wife was able to open a U.S. bank account without an SSN card. She originally came to U.S. on an H1-B, a work visa. Her employer contacted the bank and made it possible.

his fiancee can put him on her credit card accounts as an authorized user w/o ssn involved. Showing that there is a "REAL" relationship requires proof of her maybe helping the OP out with moneygram or western union xfers. also OP send your wife cards, hand written letters, tons of pictures of the two of you together. chat logs, video logs, phone records.. pretty much everything that it requires to maintain a relationship.

Goodluck ingat ka

9/20/09 We got married <3

uscis.jpg

11/15/09 USCIS received I-130

11/20/09 NoA1 received

11/25/09 USCIS received I-129f

12/1/09 NoA1 received

2/11/10 I-130&I-129f Approved!

2/15/10 Received NoA2 for both

2/17/10 NVC Case number issued

nvc2.png

2/18/10 Emailed DS3032

2/19/10 Received AOS bill

2/24/10 AoS bill paid online $70.00

2/24/10 IV bill paid online $400.00

2/25/2010 AoS fee bill shows Paid

3/1/2010 IV bill shows Paid

8/13/2010 Sent DS-230

8/17/2010 Sent AOS

8/18/2010 NVC received DS-230

8/19/2010 NVC received AOS

9/14/2010 Received RFE Checklist

9/20/2010 Sent RFE checklist and supporting documents

9/28/2010 NVC received FEDEX

10/19/2010 Sign In Failed

11/06/2010 Received appointment date!

EMBSSY.png

11/15/2010(1)11/19(2) & 11/24(3) Medical-Passed

12/6/2010 Interview Date-PASSED!

12/10/2010 Visa Recv'd - 2go

12/14/2010 POE in LA

12/01/2012 File for Adjustment of Status

Timeline

his fiancee can put him on her credit card accounts as an authorized user w/o ssn involved. Showing that there is a "REAL" relationship requires proof of her maybe helping the OP out with moneygram or western union xfers. also OP send your wife cards, hand written letters, tons of pictures of the two of you together. chat logs, video logs, phone records.. pretty much everything that it requires to maintain a relationship.

Goodluck ingat ka

thank you.. you have been so helpful.. all of you..thanks.. i hope next time around that I post a question. you guys will still be there and help me out.. thank you again.. you have been so kind and generous to all your ideas.... godbless you all..

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Another thing you can do as evidence is make a living will naming your spouse as beneficiary (she can do the same for you). Also having them as beneficiary on any insurance policies/bank accounts/retirement accounts is additional evidence that doesn't require a ssn.

Service Center : California Service Center
Consulate : Guangzhou, China
Marriage (if applicable): 2010-04-26
I-130 Sent : 2010-06-01
I-130 NOA1 : 2010-06-08
I-130 RFE : 2010-11-05
I-130 RFE Sent : 2010-11-06
I-130 Approved : 2010-11-10
NVC Received CaseFile: 2010-11-16
NVC Casefile Number Issued: 2010-11-22
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2010-11-23
OPTIN EMAIL SENT TO NVC: 2010-11-23
OPTIN ACCEPTED by NVC: 2010-12-14
Pay I-864 Bill 2010-11-23
Receive I-864 Package : 2010-11-23
Return Completed I-864 : 2011-03-30
Return Completed DS-3032 : 2010-11-23
Receive IV Bill : 2010-12-17
Pay IV Bill : 2011-03-16
AOS CoverSheets Generated: 2010-11-27
IV Fee Bill marked as PAID: 2011-03-18
IV CoverSheets Generated: 2011-03-18
IV email packet sent: 2011-04-4
NVC reports 'Case Completed': 2011-5-2
'Sign in Fail' at the Online Payment Portal: 2011-5-2
Final Review Started at NVC: 2011-5-2
Final Review Completed at NVC: ????
Interview Date Set: 2011-5-5
Appointment Letter Received via Email: 2011-5-6
Interview Date: 2011-6-1
Approved!!!!!

I-751 Sent : 2013-07-02

I-751 Bio Appointment Date 2013-08-02

10 Year Green Card Approved!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.