4 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We had a difficult first interview in June in Michigan and we moved to Baltimore. After that our case was traveled in August to Baltimore. We asked for a second interview but we are still waiting. It is over 60 days already.

How long does it take before the second interview or before we get a response?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

You should schedule an infopass appointment at the Baltimore office. You need to find out first if your case actually was successfully transfered there. When my case was transferred to that office, it took about 3 weeks to be adjudicated. I didn't have a 2nd interview though. Good luck!

My N-400 Journey

06-02-2017 - N-400 package mailed to Dallas Lockbox

06-06-2017 - Credit card charged; received text and email confirming that application was received and NOA is on its way

06-10-2017 - Received NOA letter from NBC dated 06-05-2017

06-16-2017 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter for 06-28-2017

01-19-2018 - Interview Letter sent

02-27-18 - Interview and Oath Ceremony. Finally US CITIZEN! 

My ROC Journey

03-08-2012 - I-751 package mailed to VSC

03-10-2012 - I-751 package delivered

03-14-2012 - Check cashed

03-15-2012 - NOA received, dated 03-12-2012

04-27-2012 - Biometrics appointment

11-23-2012 - ROC approved

11-28-2012 - Approval letter received

12-06-2012 - 10 years Green Card received

My AOS Journey

04-17-09 I-130&I-485&I-765 received by USCIS

04-19-10 AOS Approved

04-29-10 Green Card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Moved one duplicate from General AOS from Work, Student and Visa Forum and merged with other duplicate thread in AOS Case Filing and Progress Reports Forum to keep all of the answers in one place. It is not necessary nor a good idea to post a comment or question in more than one forum and this is the more appropriate forum for this thread. :)

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.