웃

Looking for 1 night hotel / apartment rental in Chicago, IL next Sunday

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

**Arrive Sunday 16th around lunchtime.....leave Monday morning

**Walking distance to AllState Arena: 6920 Mannheim Rd, Rosemont, IL 60018-3697 (Allstate Arena)

**5 people willing to crash in bathrooms, closets, laundry rooms, etc. (j/k but we have no problem getting 1 rough night sleep...)

** Thinking about either finding a condo/apt in the area or renting 2 hotel rooms

Anyone have any connections? What are the prices and how far is it from AllState Arena.

We are going to see Vicente Fernandez next Sunday, October 16th, I have no idea who he is but Diana and her friends from work are all going so I will be tagging along:

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i'd suggest you talk to scandal or hal - both are in chicago.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

If you want to stay at our place, we have some spare rooms upstairs.

I'd need to check with the wife first, of course, but I think she'll be fine with this.

No charge, but one condition however: you will have to admit to the rest of VJ that you accepted the hospitality of some librul Democrats :devil:

Seriously - PM me if interested. We're not walking distance to Mannheim, but we are walking distance to the Metra train, and from the Belwood station you can grab a bus up Mannheim.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

BTW - next Sunday is the 17th of Oct, not the 16th.

I could mebbe even give you guys a ride to the Arena for the show at 7PM, but I'd want to scoot back home in time to watch the kickoff of Sunday Night Football. At our home we worship the religion of Football on Sundays from noon-10PM central at this time of year. Also Monday nights.

BTW - next Sunday is the 17th of Oct, not the 16th.

I could mebbe even give you guys a ride to the Arena for the show at 7PM, but I'd want to scoot back home in time to watch the kickoff of Sunday Night Football. At our home we worship the religion of Football on Sundays from noon-10PM central at this time of year. Also Monday nights.

Be careful, the probably just want your sheep.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

U r ok with 4 Mexican strangers that don't speak english, 3 of which are illegal aliens, and me staying there? Would be awkward but would save us at least $200.... I appreciate your hospitality and will get back to you in the next couple days...

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1