enzocute

Sputum Test in St. lukes Walkthrough

173 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-4 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Btw I arrived here in the US in Feb.07 I was told to report to the nearest local health dept ASAP. My fiancé called them and they told him that they will contact us as soon as they get my docs that the POE officer took from my Visa packet. I was given back the medical records from SLEC (I think) which I have to submit to the local health dept and they will conduct series of tests again.

congrats!!!! my moms result and pulmo eval is on Feb 10, she was treated too way back 2010. so I hope its negative.

yes, he will do another sputum tests here in the US.

MoM

July 29 --- sent i130

July 31 --- USCIS received

August 1 Priority date
Aug 11 Received NOA1

Sept 29 - NOA2

Oct 11 DS 261 Done

Oct 11 Paid AOS fee

Oct 16 PAID status for AOS Nov 1 IV Fee invoice and Pay

Nov 3 AOS and IV Package Sent

Nov 6 Scan Date

DEC 31 CASE COMPLETE

Feb 5 - Interview @ 615 am (cancelled due to sputum test)

Jan 20-21 medical

Feb 3-5 Sputum Test

April 17 interview @ US Embassy - PASSED

June 30 TOUCHDOWN NY WITH ME AND MY KIDS....

• 4 months later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Glad that I found this site. I experienced too, the 2 months sputum culture and today is the that my sputum culture ends. I need to come back on July 1, 2015 fo my Immunization and result.

Glad that I found this site. I experienced too, the 2 months sputum culture and today is the that my sputum culture ends. I need to come back on July 1, 2015 fo my Immunization and result.

Hi Rvn.

Welcome to Visa Journey. You have come to the right spot to get answers to questions you may have during your journey through the visa process.

I'd like to explain that you posted in a thread that was started 5 years ago. I say this because normally people do not reply to something that is 5 years old because the information contained within the thread is probably out of date. So it's normal not to comment. But, if you have the same question start a new thread (from the main page of this section "Philippines", in the upper right corner your going to see "start a new topic" that is where you will start your topic.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

ahehehe. I appreciate what you did. Thanks for that, cause I am new here in this site. I don't know where to start. :)

I gathered that you were new that's why I replied. Good luck.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm in your situation too. I'm on my 3rd week going to my 4th week. Still hoping for the best and of course i never forget to pray,I Hope somebody will be able to reply. I'm totally new here. Thanks a lot..

Timeline

I'm in your situation too. I'm on my 3rd week going to my 4th week. Still hoping for the best and of course i never forget to pray,I Hope somebody will be able to reply. I'm totally new here. Thanks a lot..

Goodluck bro. Im done in my 2months sputum culture and luckily I passed it. It turns negative. My visa was delivered today and I'm ready to go to US next month. Hope that you will get a best result for your sputum culture. best of luck ?

Edited by Rvn999

Timeline

Thank you sir. I'm only 15 years old and the moment that i knew that i need to undergo the sputum exam i got dissapointed. but now i'm good since the smear got negative. Can i ask? Did they told you what they saw on your xray. Cause i'm very confuse. Thanks. Have a safe trip :)

Timeline

Thank you sir. I'm only 15 years old and the moment that i knew that i need to undergo the sputum exam i got dissapointed. but now i'm good since the smear got negative. Can i ask? Did they told you what they saw on your xray. Cause i'm very confuse. Thanks. Have a safe trip :)

So you're a filipino right? Im only 18 when I take my Medical exam. And yes, they told me about my xray that I have a mark on the upper right of my lungs. but its just abnormality so my sputum culture in 2 months turns negative. And Im happy that they didnt call me before the given date from st lukes.

Edited by Rvn999

Timeline

Yes!I am a Filipino. I'm from Olongapo City. They told me too that they saw some spots on my left lung, but when i had my xray here they saw nothing. They told me that my lungs are clear. I really dont know, hoping for the best and hoping not to hear a call from st. lukes. Are you the one to reschedule your interview or st.lukes did it for you ?? thanks

They told me too that i have an abnormality on my xray.

Timeline

Yes!I am a Filipino. I'm from Olongapo City. They told me too that they saw some spots on my left lung, but when i had my xray here they saw nothing. They told me that my lungs are clear. I really dont know, hoping for the best and hoping not to hear a call from st. lukes. Are you the one to reschedule your interview or st.lukes did it for you ?? thanks

They told me too that i have an abnormality on my xray.

Taga gapo din ako. Hehehe

Timeline

Hehe kababayan po pala eh. Ikaw po ba nag schedule ng interview mo or st. lukes na po?

Oo ako. tumawag ako sa Us embassy nung july 1 after kong bumalik sa st lukes. tas yun pumilo ako ng schedule na mga available nung july 21 ako nag interview.san ka po bang states?

Timeline

Ganun po ba? Ako naman po September 1 po ako tatawag ng st lukes. San Diego po ako

ah. sana di ka tawagan ng maaga kasi kahit lumampas na ng 1month tumatawag ps sila. kelan ba dapat interview mo?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.