John_Wayne

G-325A - Same info on both forms?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello Everybody!

Great forum that you have here. .. Very extensive information and great people!! Thanks to the Administrator(s) for your great work here!!

I’m starting, today, to prepare my I-129 package for my fiancée, and want to verify my understanding of the check list and my understanding of the examples that I’ve looked at. Do I understand correctly that both G-325A forms will have the same information (the geographic information of my fiancée) with the only difference being that she will sign one and I will sign one??

Thanks to everybody for your support and best of luck to everybody!!

JW

If it's like the spousal visa, then your fiancee fills out one form with all her info and signs it and then you fill out the second form with all of your info and you sign it. So both forms will NOT have the same info.

Welcome to VisaJourney! ^_^

Each of you has your own form which you write your own information and sign yourself.

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You each have your own form with your own information. Don't sign anything with HER info on it, sign the one with your info on it

Good luck

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Filed: Timeline

You each have your own form with your own information. Don't sign anything with HER info on it, sign the one with your info on it

Good luck

Okay, so I had it completely wrong…

I was originally thinking that each person filled in their own information and signed their own copy as you all have clarified, but the example in the step by step guide here made it look to me like it was 2 copies of the same info...

Anyway, it was great to have an opportunity to get a clarification on that… I'm totally clear on it now... Much appreciated everybody!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I thought that too first :)

October 8th- Sent off K-1 visa package

October 21st- Received email saying we have been assigned to CSC

October 28th- Waiting on NOA1

October 29th- NOA1 received!!!

March 16th 2011- Received email saying petition for fiance has been approved and that NOA2 is in the mail!

April 12th 2011- Waiting on lettter with interview date from Dublin Embassy. Medical scheduled for 26th April

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.