Dr. A ♥ O

MENA Daily Chat 1.0

440 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sandanista why is it that you seem to be the only one who understands where I am coming from??? Be careful or the moderators will remove your reply like they did mine!!!

Betsy El Sum

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am about 4 hours from Minneapolis and would love to move up there as my older sister lives in Oakdale but I am not having any luck finding anything online. I was actually up there in June to see about a place but it fell through even tho I really wanted it.

I know that the roller coasters arent fun for very long and it isnt all his fault with it and I have been causing just as much stress between us as he has. I am taking it slow on everything so much so that I have actually postponed my trip until next summer. That way I dont have to worry about my daughters getting to school and such. The boys are doing great at their dads so I see no harm in them being there really. I tell them I love them every day before they go to bed if they are not sent to bed early. I know when to pull the plug if it begins to spiral out of control. Slow and steady oh yeah and I have having him talk to a friend of mine who is a colonial in the Egyptian Army. More for my family's peace of mind then anything. I may never have been to Egypt but I do have connections. LOL innocent.gif Scaring the ####### out of him when he walks in and Tarek demands to know what his intentions are priceless, and I wish I could be a fly on the wall. I know I am bad but this is better then the scheme I had come up with my little brother to know his true intentions which involved pretending to be kidnapped at the airport. LOL. I hope everyone is having a good day and always look at the bright side of the days. I know I have had to look there more then a few times lately. If you hear of anything up there in the area pretty please let me know. I dont wanna be in Iowa any more. Which is said I was born and raised here and I dont want to live here anymore. Go figure. I have lived in Michigan and Illinois and Florida for a few months. Ho hummmmm. Im sorry kind of ramblings today.

I'm really confused. You've never been to Egypt? Where did you marry your husband?

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Sandanista why is it that you seem to be the only one who understands where I am coming from??? Be careful or the moderators will remove your reply like they did mine!!!

there are a few others out there too, don't be disheartened! talking about proposed fake airport kidnappings still raises the eyebrows of a few people out there, for sure.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Congrats! good.gif

Congrats Batta on your dh passing the CDL test!

Thank you Jeanne! I can't stay long as I have to leave for work soon. Dh is excited for his upcoming trip!

I also wanted to share we got the 10 year green card in the mail today!

10 year GC in hand! kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Mabrook-u-lations Liv!!!! That's sooo cool!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

are colonials in the egyptian army at all like colonels in other countries' armies?

and am i reading this correctly, that you had previously been planning with your brother to trick yr husband into thinking you had been kidnapped at an airport? for **'s sake, why? and how would such a thing reveal anyone's "true intentions"? that sounds like something a mentally unstable 7th grader with major insecurity issues would come up with, but it's really hard to reconcile the idea of a 26 yr old woman with 4 children concocting something like that. but that's just me...

I'm really confused. You've never been to Egypt? Where did you marry your husband?

there are a few others out there too, don't be disheartened! talking about proposed fake airport kidnappings still raises the eyebrows of a few people out there, for sure.

I must admit, I was a bit ...err...concerned/confused/#######'d as well!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline

Good morning MENA!!!! :star: Hey Jeanne, Olivia, Andrea and BBA :star: Hello everyone else too :star: I've been around on VJ trying to encourage people.. it's in my heart to do so .. sorry if I frightened anyone.. didn't mean to :unsure: I'm ok, trust me.. I may express what I'm feeling at the moment and I feel it's unfair, but God is keeping me :thumbs: Olivia, I know.. I wouldn't do that(put that on here in public).. I did what you suggested long before we talked or met and yet that still remains.. it's well though.. God is STILL(not yelling just putting emphasis) keeping me.. I'm telling the truth though .. Thank Andrea and Jeanne for the encouragement me.. Thanks Sharifah(i pray i spelled it right )for your encouragement too.. and no, God will not put on us more than we can bear.. in Christianity there is a saying, no cross no crown.. so it's well :thumbs: BBA (F) , i've been where you've been about the children part... i understand.. be encouraged, please :thumbs: .. i had to step away for a moment to get myself together... again i apologize if i scared anyone, please forgive me.. ooooh Danni :luv: .. i am on medication, my job and me keeping my daughter depends on it..it's well though Olivia we met for a reason.. know that i am telling the honest to God truth.. i have met all of you for a reason.. i met habibi for a reason.. God knows :thumbs: i LOVE music... my two favorite artist were Michael Jackson and Tears for Fears.. Michael has gone on though :crying: truly had a God given talent, it was very deep.. but we put him on a pedestal and he accepted :crying: TFF, man i love you guys... "And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had

I find it hard to tell you

I find it hard to take

When people run in circles it's a very very

Mad world " i got that(mentally) a few years ago.. one of their best sellers in 1982.. i was too young then to hear it or pay attention if you will.. best seller but yet so morbid.. they didn't need a shrink, just what they were going through at the moment.. same with me.. now Roland darling.. i do not get what you were saying about"the devil take me now" on ELAHE :unsure::crying: but i guess it was something you were going through.. look at me rambling, sorry :bonk: everyone have a great day... :thumbs::dance::star:

Edited by FaithfulandTrue

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

"And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

I find it hard to take

Mad world "

I love Tears for Fears...and this song is one of their best. I think I also told you that "Who killed Tangerine" - now that is my FAVE!!! Just hearing the refrain on that song makes me believe in better days. :thumbs:

Timeline

I love Tears for Fears...and this song is one of their best. I think I also told you that "Who killed Tangerine" - now that is my FAVE!!! Just hearing the refrain on that song makes me believe in better days. :thumbs:

Staashi, you are so funny.. I love all of their songs really :thumbs: but why would anyone want to kill a tangerine :unsure: ... it's a good fruit :rofl: I listened to the lyrics and I was like, wow :wow: .. I still really don't understand the song, maybe you can help me because I know you listen to their music and love them too.. now "the devil" on their ELAHE cd, I don't like it at all for obvious reasons.. I mean I like the music and the arrangements but that word, :wacko: I HATE it :bonk: Roland, Curt and Charles, whyyyyyyyyyyy?????? :bonk:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hey everyone,

I like that song too :) !!

Faithful and True, plz don't worry about scaring me. I was just scared for you. Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying, or it sounded darker, to me... then what you intended. I'm just glad that you are okay. Thanks for coming back so quickly, to let us all know you are o kay! I just hate so see anybody feeling so sad... SOOOO, I hope things are getting back on track for you, and you are feeling better :)

I hope everyone else is having a good day to. Good luck in all that you are doing! It was a dark rainy day here, but I work midnights.....so it made for a good sleeping day!

Danni

4/16/10- I129F Sent by Danni

4/20/10- I129F Received at VSC

4/22/10- NOA1 sent from VSC

4/26/10- NOA1 received by Danni

6/28/10- NOA2 Received by text and email at 11:32pm

6/29/10- NVC Received K1 package

7/02/10- NVC packaged K1 to send to embassy (but probably didn't ship till the 6th, due to the holiday weekend)

7/08/10- Algeria Embassy received Package sent from NVC

7/26/10- Received Packet 3 Via Email, after I called them to inquire about it.

8/15/10- Medical Exam 9 am

8/17/10 INTERVIEW!!! Resulted in Admin Review

10/04/10 Embassy Interviewed Hamza's Dad over the telephone

10/06/10 Embassy Interviewed me over the phone

11/30/10 Embassy Emailed Hamza, with approval Notice!!!!!

12/23/10 Finally Visa in hand. Took little under a month from visa approval, till issuance.

12/31/10 Hamza's Flight to the USA!

12/31/10...7:19 PM Hamza Arrived in the US! Best New Years Ever!

2/22/11 Married!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-d8faZtdOc

Timeline

Good morning MENA!!!! :star: Hey Jeanne, Olivia, Andrea and BBA :star: Hello everyone else too :star: I've been around on VJ trying to encourage people.. it's in my heart to do so .. sorry if I frightened anyone.. didn't mean to :unsure: I'm ok, trust me.. I may express what I'm feeling at the moment and I feel it's unfair, but God is keeping me :thumbs: Olivia, I know.. I wouldn't do that(put that on here in public).. I did what you suggested long before we talked or met and yet that still remains.. it's well though.. God is STILL(not yelling just putting emphasis) keeping me.. I'm telling the truth though .. Thank Andrea and Jeanne for the encouragement me.. Thanks Sharifah(i pray i spelled it right )for your encouragement too.. and no, God will not put on us more than we can bear.. in Christianity there is a saying, no cross no crown.. so it's well :thumbs: BBA (F) , i've been where you've been about the children part... i understand.. be encouraged, please :thumbs: .. i had to step away for a moment to get myself together... again i apologize if i scared anyone, please forgive me.. ooooh Danni :luv: .. i am on medication, my job and me keeping my daughter depends on it..it's well though Olivia we met for a reason.. know that i am telling the honest to God truth.. i have met all of you for a reason.. i met habibi for a reason.. God knows :thumbs: i LOVE music... my two favorite artist were Michael Jackson and Tears for Fears.. Michael has gone on though :crying: truly had a God given talent, it was very deep.. but we put him on a pedestal and he accepted :crying: TFF, man i love you guys... "And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

I find it hard to take

Mad world " i got that(mentally) a few years ago.. one of their best sellers in 1982.. i was too young then to hear it or pay attention if you will.. best seller but yet so morbid.. they didn't need a shrink, just what they were going through at the moment.. same with me.. now Roland darling.. i do not get what you were saying about"the devil take me now" on ELAHE :unsure::crying: but i guess it was something you were going through.. look at me rambling, sorry :bonk: everyone have a great day... :thumbs::dance::star:

:dance: There she is!!!!! So happy to see you back sweetie!! :dance:

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

ok...wow...i'm a little behind...tried to catch up on reading everything, but my head started spinning...lol

So I guess I will just say HI to everyone. Hope everything is going good out there in MENA land. Welcome to lovely October :)

Noticed most of the ppl on here r past the "trying to get to the US" part...and now just tryin to stay...lol

We are in the "NOID" part....so hoping to get it all together & sent in this next week. :wacko:

Monica :)

VJ Timeline (see "About Me" for full timeline)

1/2009 Met Online

11/2009 1st visit to Morocco (2 weeks), Officially Proposed, Engagement Party!!

12/31/2009 K1 NOA1

2/26/2010 NOA2 APPROVED!!!

3/2010 2nd trip to Morocco (3.5 months)

5/18/2010 Interview Results: told to wait for call

6/14/2010 Visa denied per Section 221(g)

9/27/2010 NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny) Received

12/1/2010 NOID Reaffirmed & Returned for visa processing (back to Casa for another interview)

2/2/2011 Rebuttle Interview: APPROVED!!!

3/18/2011 VISA IN HAND!!

4/8/2011 Arrive in US through JFK (20 mins total time)

6/9/2011 MARRIED!!!

7/2013 Divorced

Timeline

Olivia, I know.. I wouldn't do that(put that on here in public).. I did what you suggested long before we talked or met and yet that still remains.. it's well though.. God is STILL(not yelling just putting emphasis) keeping me.. I'm telling the truth though .. Thank Andrea and Jeanne for the encouragement me.. Thanks Sharifah(i pray i spelled it right )for your encouragement too.. and no, God will not put on us more than we can bear.. in Christianity there is a saying, no cross no crown.. so it's well. Olivia we met for a reason.. know that i am telling the honest to God truth..

After your post I started thinking about that haunted house again that I watch sometimes over the past few years and guess what! Those people called me this week to watch their house for a week this October. I said yes but I admit I'm a little freaked out about going back there right now after what happened last time.

~~10 year greencard in hand~~ :dance:

Celebrating with apricot hookah tonight :thumbs:

Congrats! kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.