Danno

'Islamization' of Paris .... from hidden camera

90 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey. You stole the country few hundred years ago. Now you get to be the boss of it. Yay! Kudos to you for coming up with such meaningless things a life questionnaires.

You really need to fact check before you post things. Looks like someone has a moderate to severe case of butthurt. Sorry, you don't get to dictate who can and cannot post in response to you. If that were an option, I think a vast majority of people here would be signing up to have you blocked. I suggest you take a step back and do a bit of reading so you can return and be able to post intelligently about what you are commenting on rather than just make things up as you go along.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

It is a violation of the Terms of Service for Visa Journey to make personal attacks and insults. Several posts containing TOS violating statements and posts quoting same have been removed. The acceptable parts of the removed posts are returned below.

Right I am delusional, it's just a coincidence that similar problems are playing out in every single country with a large Fundi Muslim migration over the last two decades.

I have a good idea actually, considering both of my parents immigrated to Australia. The difference is that they did everything they can to integrate into Australia, as did most of the other Greek and Italian migrants.

The problem with Islam is that it's way of life directly contradicts [conflicts] western values and our way of life. To the contrary, Buddhists, Hindus, Christians and atheists very easily get along with one another.

First of all, I have to ask, Do you actually know what a secular state is? You should look it up before you actually try to argue that France is not a secular state. You really should stick to facts and stop trying to pass off your own personal beliefs as any sort of source of information. Decades to try to assimilate into western culture? I think you are underestimating people. You're not going to find many people who think that is an acceptable timeframe.

Actually Hindu Indians are an excellent of example of people who can and are integrating [and ultimately respecting] others' ways of life, particularly those of a country they willingly migrate to. Last time I checked, no one asked, Fundis to come to our country.

The west is a place for tolerant people willing to integrate, not for Fundis and their #######. Thankfully more and more countries are waking up to this and making sure Fundis stay out.

It's why AUS now has a way of life questionnaire for new migrants. Until one passes a test and learns about our way of life, which goes beyond laws, you cannot enter anymore.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

BY, you know I love ya, bro, but why do you insist on talking such bullsh!t? You know nothing about Islam or Muslims for sure. That's clear from the ####### you are just make up. In a way. it's amusing to read how someone can make themselves look so silly, but it's also sad that someone like you with so much potential doesn't use your noggin to get better educated instead of becoming what you claim to despise.

Just sayin'

BY, you know I love ya, bro, but why do you insist on talking such bullsh!t? You know nothing about Islam or Muslims for sure. That's clear from the ####### you are just make up. In a way. it's amusing to read how someone can make themselves look so silly, but it's also sad that someone like you with so much potential doesn't use your noggin to get better educated instead of becoming what you claim to despise.

Just sayin'

You are once again assuming I am saying all Muslims. Fundis means just that Fundis.

Fundis are people who migrate to western countries yet have a clear dislike or even hatred for western society, values and culture. These people should be thrown out, kicking and screaming if need be. You seem to deny this is the case, yet grab any smaller first world country's paper and you will see case after case of Fundis.

In fact, every time I see someone say atrocities are isolated, the next day I will read about some new event resulting in the deaths of many. Am I or the media fabricating these events?

Now lets consider the idiot burning the Quran, we condemn the #######. You on the other hand would claim the equivalent is not happening.

Edited by Heracles

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

All practicing Muslims are fundamentalists, bro. I'm a fundamentalist. It doesn't mean the same thing in Islam as it does in Christianity. What you probably mean is "extremists".

So you are denying that there are people who are moving to western countries yet have a disdain for its culture, nor care to ever assimilate. Therefore, these similar almost carbon copy stories from various countries are all fabricated about Muslims then are they?

You mentioned many being educated somewhere, just strange considering civilized educated people do not murder women and children nor behead others. Fabricated too? Perhaps you can find me videos of Christians beheading Muslims, then publishing these videos on the net and shouting out in any other regions name.

Speaking of Europe, the name Theo van Gogh ring a bell. Would you like to tell someone what the person murdering him shouted as he killed him?

How can you sit there and deny that there is a problem with fundis in Islam? Isn't lying prohibited under Islam?

Edited by Heracles

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

So you are denying that there are people who are moving to western countries yet have a disdain for its culture, nor care to ever assimilate. Therefore, these similar almost carbon copy stories from various countries are all fabricated about Muslims then are they?

You mentioned many being educated somewhere, just strange considering civilized educated people do not murder women and children nor behead others. Fabricated too? Perhaps you can find me videos of Christians beheading Muslims, then publishing these videos on the net and shouting out in any other regions name.

Speaking of Europe, the name Theo van Gogh ring a bell. Would you like to tell someone what the person murdering him shouted as he killed him?

How can you sit there and deny that there is a problem with fundis in Islam? Isn't lying prohibited under Islam?

You're trippin'. Take a chill pill and begin again.

You're trippin'. Take a chill pill and begin again.

I cannot believe you of all people allow your own beliefs to blind you on this topic.

Edited by Heracles

Timeline

I cannot believe you of all people allow your own beliefs to blind you on this topic.

You don't really know what my beliefs are. You make wild assumptions about my beliefs, then fling loaded questions at me. That is not conducive to a civil exchange, so it's up to you to moderate so you can be approachable. I'm in no mood to try to accommodate irrational rage.