one...two...tree

Captain Ewok - an idea to help with moderation

154 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

just like everyone who's bigoted is a rwn. ;)

Why does it seem that's the case?

I mean I know the GOP sort of has a dominion on fear and paranoia and all... but really, if you take stats on who says what... the ones doing the hatin are usually of a certain inclination without much fail.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

The bigots on the right are making a lot more noise right now. Most of the bigotry we see in the media today is from the right. Maybe it's because they're in the opposition. We all remember BDS, derangement is a common symptom of electoral dysfunction.

things have transitioned into nowadays, just saying you're a republican is translated by some into zomg it's a card carrying kkk member!

Why does it seem that's the case?

I mean I know the GOP sort of has a dominion on fear and paranoia and all... but really, if you take stats on who says what... the ones doing the hatin are usually of a certain inclination without much fail.

and sometimes, the ones doing the hating are left wing plants.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

things have transitioned into nowadays, just saying you're a republican is translated by some into zomg it's a card carrying kkk member!

Naah. I like Governor Christie and I've made no secret of that. I don't think Governor Schwarzenegger's a racist either. Neither is ex-Governor Crist.

Palin, however, is. Did you see her rah-rah-ing Dr. Laura's use of the N-word? Despicable. And like it or not, of the R's I mentioned, which one gets more airtime? You got it.

Timeline

and sometimes, the ones doing the hating are left wing plants.

Could be true. I guess we need to be vigilant on context to be accurate in our statistical roundup.

Timeline

Naah. I like Governor Christie and I've made no secret of that. I don't think Governor Schwarzenegger's a racist either. Neither is ex-Governor Crist.

Palin, however, is. Did you see her rah-rah-ing Dr. Laura's use of the N-word? Despicable. And like it or not, of the R's I mentioned, which one gets more airtime? You got it.

sometimes the loudest get the air time. didn't see the palin bit with dr laura, so without knowing the story i'll refrain from sticking my foot in my mouth.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Could be true. I guess we need to be vigilant on context to be accurate in our statistical roundup.

there's been a few stories on vj about those plants.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

there's been a few stories on vj about those plants.

yup.

Provocateurism is widespread on all sides of the debate.

Anyway... lets not get banned from this thread :lol:

Timeline

and yet, to dismiss all racism from the conservative movement as left-wing plants would be an act of complacency.

as is dismissing all racism as being strictly from the conservative movement would be an act of complacency.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

and yet, to dismiss all racism from the conservative movement as left-wing plants would be an act of complacency.

so how soon till a moderator jumps in and locks all three of us out of this thread?

LOL

yes, and yes

Timeline

so how soon till a moderator jumps in and locks all three of us out of this thread?

personally, i blame aj.

now tip toeing back to ot before momma kathryn catches me not doing my chores.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline

Meh, I dunno...saying someone is coming across as 'ignorant' and 'academically lazy' doesn't seem like a personal attack. Do we need to be that insulated that we can't deal with a difference of opinion? Sure, you say 'hey, you bA$TARD, I hope you DIAF &*&(*&()*&^^&()_%!!!!" that's a personal attack, but the former? imo, not so much.

Btw, did not see the thread in Q.

BBtw, went to edit, and half my post disappeared! #######!

Edited by Happy Bunny