Abandon Earth or Face Extinction, Stephen Hawking Warns -- Again

60 posts in this topic

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I would like to know how they got Earth's temperature to stay constant at 75 degrees Fahrenheit.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I would like to know how they got Earth's temperature to stay constant at 75 degrees Fahrenheit.

:secret: turned off all their computers.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

:secret: turned off all their computers.

The Charles of the future wouldn't be able to ruin the internets though. :idea:

Timeline

The Charles of the future wouldn't be able to ruin the internets though. :idea:

and there was no hal.....

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

There's always HAL 9000 on Discovery. :D

and on mtv - hal unplugged :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Speed of light is for sissies

I have the technogy to really boogie and can get there by 10pm so long as the pubs are still open and give me some incentive

ask The Washington State Patrol

speed of light pah !

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Speed of light is for sissies

I have the technogy to really boogie and can get there by 10pm so long as the pubs are still open and give me some incentive

ask The Washington State Patrol

speed of light pah !

Are you more Warf or LaForge?

Timeline

Are you more Warf or LaForge?

I use imaginationalized transmorphography ©2010

I can be sitting in the white house tea room on Ilkley Moor and drinking Yorkshire tea at 50 pence a pot in less then .00001 ^-1 billion seconds

I have no delays or technological problems to report after over 100,000 such trips and travel sickness has never been an issue. Insect repellent etc is not needed and jet lag is just something that happens to other people.

Edited by saywhat

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

I use imaginationalized transmorphography ©2010

I can be sitting in the white house tea room on Ilkley Moor and drinking Yorkshire tea at 50 pence a pot in less then .00001 ^-1 billion seconds

I have no delays or technological problems to report after over 100,000 such trips and travel sickness has never been an issue. Insect repellent etc is not needed and jet lag is just something that happens to other people.

This means you never stop moving, and by definition, are pure energy. You must be one of those futurepeople from after December 21, 2012.

Timeline

This means you never stop moving, and by definition, are pure energy. You must be one of those futurepeople from after December 21, 2012.

I am

I looked at my tax bill and decided to move to a time and country before the tax liability was incurred.

I brought my wad and my cats with me of course but my wife was at work so I had to leave her behind

It's also good for the carpets because I have now come back to a time before the cats dropped fur on my carpet and so the carpets are perfectly clean. The house is also in a different country so no US property taxes are due.

Imagine the electricity savings (carpet cleaning machines) should this technology become licensed for those of mere human capabilities currently

huh bloody light speed - get them rocks off is what I say

moresheep400100.jpg