DanishBill

Just sent in my 1-129 F to Vermont

19 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Well I finally feel like I am a member of the club now. Just sent in our petition today. I used Fred Wahl at Fiancee Visa Services. Great service, great communication and a very professional package he put together. One thing that we both liked was that Fred put up a private web page that both I and May (in China) could access and review as we put our petition together.

Now we wait.

Hey if you can afford it why not. But it really is quite easy to do yourself and the $455 is a lot for some but good luck to you. Not sure about which office you send it to but we did ours back in March so it was vermont as we live in Georgia.

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hey if you can afford it why not. But it really is quite easy to do yourself and the $455 is a lot for some but good luck to you. Not sure about which office you send it to but we did ours back in March so it was vermont as we live in Georgia.

I sent it to Vermont and just got the NOA1 yesterday. I know that I could have filled it out myself, but I wanted a little insurance - and at this point, I am more then satisfied with the work they did, and continue to do. Some people seem to get upset if you pay someone to help you. Oh, well, such is life. Good luck to you!

Met on line: 7-4-2007

Sent petition to Vermont Service Center on 8-11-2010

NOA1 VSC 8-27-10

NOA2 VSC 2-7-11

Interview 5-12-11

Approved 5-12-11

POE: LA/6-15-2011

Married 8-26-2011

AOS: Submitted 10-7-2011

AOS Interview: 2-23-2012 Approved

Green Card Recvd: 2-28-2012

I just hope, for your sake, that the person you hired pays a little more attention to detail throughout the rest of your process. I'd be irritated if they sent it to the wrong location, even though it only causes a delay of a few days. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just hope, for your sake, that the person you hired pays a little more attention to detail throughout the rest of your process. I'd be irritated if they sent it to the wrong location, even though it only causes a delay of a few days. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Totally agree.

09-21-2009 - Met for the first time

10-31-2009 - Visited for 5 days

12-30-2009 - visited for 11 days (informal engagement)

1-13-2010 - Mailed I129F Petition

1-15-2010 - Recieved NOA1

1-21-2010 - Touched

3-09-2010 - visiting for 6 days

3-12-2010 - Formal Engagement in Ochee

4-20-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (no previous touches)

4-22-2010 - NVC Recieved my Petition, Assigned New Case#

4-23-2010 - Case leaving NVC (have DHL tracking# so I can follow case to Kingston)

4-23-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (hard copy) in the mail

4-26-2010 - Kingston Embassy Recieved Petition (signed by Mr. Morgan)

4-25-2010 - visiting for 5 days

4-30-2010 - Kingston Embassy mailed out Packet# 3

5-3-2010 - E-Mailed Kingston Embassy DS-230

5-4-2010 - Embassy e-mailed interview date

5-26-2010 - Medical

6-6-2010 - Flying down for interview

6-8-2010 - INTERVIEW...APPROVED!!!!

6-23-2010 - VISA RECIEVED!!!

6-27-2010 - Flying down to Jamaica

06-30-2010 - POE (JFK)

09-25-2010 - WEDDING!!!

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.