5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

He said that his priority date is November 17,2001 haven't receive interview letter yet.

Good luck

Thanks for replyingbiggrin.png ,now we got clarity how fast movement we can expect in the March VBsleep.png

Edited by Hrithik9

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear everyone,

I need guidance as we are really confused. Our Priority date is 27 september 2001. We were interviewed at the ISL embassy on 10 jan 2011. They kept our passports and gave us the tokens with a paper that said that we shall contact them if we do not receive our passports within 3 months. The pd retrogessed in that month back to year 2000. since then we did not receive any info/letter from the embassy. the status at the ceac website showed Administrative processing for 1 and Ready for other 4 family members. now when the pd is current we again asked embassy to update us about the case and they are asking for all fresh documents so they can schedule are interview.

Has it happened with anyone else? do they re-interview people?why do they not send us any official letter for that purpose?

Kindly guide and share feedback.

Timeline

Dear everyone,

I need guidance as we are really confused. Our Priority date is 27 september 2001. We were interviewed at the ISL embassy on 10 jan 2011. They kept our passports and gave us the tokens with a paper that said that we shall contact them if we do not receive our passports within 3 months. The pd retrogessed in that month back to year 2000. since then we did not receive any info/letter from the embassy. the status at the ceac website showed Administrative processing for 1 and Ready for other 4 family members. now when the pd is current we again asked embassy to update us about the case and they are asking for all fresh documents so they can schedule are interview.

Has it happened with anyone else? do they re-interview people?why do they not send us any official letter for that purpose?

Kindly guide and share feedback.

Hi Anazesh,

My one friend faced same situation.

He got interview letter from consulates as his PD became current. For interview, he had collected new PCC and medical report.

PD: 25 Sept 2001

Interview scheduled on 21 Jan 2014 (Canceled)

Waiting for new interview date....

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Bombertest1,

He/She also had reinterview?what's confusing is that we haven't received any letter from them as yet.

Will we have to pay visa fees again? They mentioned all new documents including DS-260 (previously DS-230), affidavit of support, passports, photographs, and medical reports.

Timeline

Bombertest1,

He/She also had reinterview?what's confusing is that we haven't received any letter from them as yet.

Will we have to pay visa fees again? They mentioned all new documents including DS-260 (previously DS-230), affidavit of support, passports, photographs, and medical reports.

Hi Anazesh,

He got interview letter(to be interviewed at any business day) with all required documents mentioned in letter.

No there is no need to pay IV fee again.

Yes you have to collect all documents required for interview.

PD: 25 Sept 2001

Interview scheduled on 21 Jan 2014 (Canceled)

Waiting for new interview date....

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

VB is out

F4 08NOV01

Pd-22dec2003

I-130 Sent : 10th April 2003

I-130 NOA1 : 24th Dec 2003

I-130 Approved : 19th November 2009

NVC Received : 18th December 2009

COA open : 15th October 2015

AOS paid : 16th November 2015

Visa fees paid : 12th March 2016

Support documents &

Civil document sent: 15th March 2016

CC letter received : 19th april 2016

Interview letter received: 02 December 2016

Medical:18th December,2016

Interview on:9th January 2017

Visa issued:12,January 2017

In USA:21,February,2017

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

VISA AVAILABILITY IN THE COMING MONTHS

F4: Two or three weeks

Pd-22dec2003

I-130 Sent : 10th April 2003

I-130 NOA1 : 24th Dec 2003

I-130 Approved : 19th November 2009

NVC Received : 18th December 2009

COA open : 15th October 2015

AOS paid : 16th November 2015

Visa fees paid : 12th March 2016

Support documents &

Civil document sent: 15th March 2016

CC letter received : 19th april 2016

Interview letter received: 02 December 2016

Medical:18th December,2016

Interview on:9th January 2017

Visa issued:12,January 2017

In USA:21,February,2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.