5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

we will see good movement in July,august and September F4 visa bulletin.....

Like what would be the probable rate at which it would move pd: oct,2002...wen is it likely to get current?

Timeline

I filed my petition in F4 in september 2006, will anyone can tell me when i might get mines ?

your priority date will be current on :November, 2019, That is, if things go according to plan, which may/may not happen knowing the F4 category's speedwow.gif ClockWatch2.gif , good luck on the test of patience good.gif

Edited by Hrithik9

Timeline

your priority date will be current on :November, 2019, That is, if things go according to plan, which may/may not happen knowing the F4 category's speedwow.gif ClockWatch2.gif , good luck on the test of patience good.gif

no.............he will current in nov,2014 or dec................

Like what would be the probable rate at which it would move pd: oct,2002...wen is it likely to get current?

u will current in nov or dec 2014..........and more over you will get you COA june 2014..........

Timeline

at least give right advice here.....:D

they will going to predict further movement in march vb...which will be 3-5 week........and we will see 3-4 weeks movement in march vb...chances of 4 week movement will me more..........so lets see

Timeline

u will current in nov or dec 2014..........and more over you will get you COA june 2014..........

I filed my petition in F4 in september 2006, will anyone can tell me when i might get mines ?

How can F4 September 2006 petition be current on November / December 2014wink.png? I guess you got confused that i answered virin96's question with Hkk's onetongue.png

Edited by Hrithik9

Timeline

Thanks!

Timeline

jolly is only building your confidence level...but u should not assume that jolly is going to give a stamped visa...tongue.png

Good Luck..good.gif

Timeline

Please see below table describing the employment based and family based green card quota and actual allocation for fiscal year (FY) 2013:

Family Based:

All Countries:

Category Quota Actual Allocation F1 23,400 25,379 F2A 87,934 74,655 F2B 26,266 22,502 F3 23,400 23,931 F4 65,000 69,286 Total 226,000 215,753

Around 10,000 visas were wasted in FB category in the FY 2013. This will be allotted to EB category in FY 2014.

Timeline

Please see below table describing the employment based and family based green card quota and actual allocation for fiscal year (FY) 2013:

Family Based:

All Countries:

Category Quota Actual Allocation F1 23,400 25,379 F2A 87,934 74,655 F2B 26,266 22,502 F3 23,400 23,931 F4 65,000 69,286 Total 226,000 215,753

Around 10,000 visas were wasted in FB category in the FY 2013. This will be allotted to EB category in FY 2014.

Year on Year, this will continue either in increase or decrease in FB Category allocations...unless the immigration reforms are implemented to reduce the spillover..ClockWatch2.gif

Good Luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.