5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

april vb will be 1 dec,01

may vb will be 22 dec,01

june will be 8 jan,02 or may be more than this....

I think so too. My PD is 18 dec so a little delay may add one more month.... Can't wait anymore....

Timeline

you will get your COA , when the vb dates will be may 2002 or june 2002.........

Actually , when their is an immediate visa available or likely to available with in the next 9 months...NVC will sends a letter enclosing the Choice of agent form.........................

approximately 7 months before...............

Today i called nvc regarding F4 case having pd July,2002....supervisor told me that you will get COA next month....

@Jolly

So..Lets assume COA's come 9 months before your PD being current,

July 2002 receives COA on April 2014 VB

does that mean that July 2002 will be current on January 2015?

But January 2002 will be current in June 2014 VB

So, it means that approximately 6 months movement will be there in the next 7 months and/or July 2002 will be current in January 2015 VB? dancin5hr.gifgood.gif

Edited by Hrithik9

Timeline

Hello everyone..

i want to know something regarding ds-260 form for family immigration case....

my visa category is F4...petitioner is my wife's sister.....my wife's interview done on 4th feb 2014 and got visa...at the interview my wife submit my ds-230 form and another docs like marriage certificate, birth certificate, PCC etc...

case officer told to my wife tht she have to fill ds-260 for your husband...but when we go on website ceac.state.gov....showing status "not available "

fee "not applicable" and (the NVC received notification that the applicant will join the principal applicant at a later date)....

I have contact us embassy new delhi so many times and email them..but got no response from them....

any body suggest me what i can do? or any fees is pending?

so that i can accompany with my wife for US...not "follw to join" status

regards

arman

Timeline

Hello everyone..

i want to know something regarding ds-260 form for family immigration case....

my visa category is F4...petitioner is my wife's sister.....my wife's interview done on 4th feb 2014 and got visa...at the interview my wife submit my ds-230 form and another docs like marriage certificate, birth certificate, PCC etc...

case officer told to my wife tht she have to fill ds-260 for your husband...but when we go on website ceac.state.gov....showing status "not available "

fee "not applicable" and (the NVC received notification that the applicant will join the principal applicant at a later date)....

I have contact us embassy new delhi so many times and email them..but got no response from them....

any body suggest me what i can do? or any fees is pending?

so that i can accompany with my wife for US...not "follw to join" status

regards

arman

Until i know you should have added your and child/ren (if any) name/s before your wife went for visa interview.. This can easily happen via email to NVC..

After interview I do not know the process...

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.