5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Immigrant visa use to be valid for 6 month but recently one of my friend and his family got visa which is valid for 3 month only

Was your friend visa in AP..? just for corelation to whether this is the new changes to all visa categories..?ClockWatch2.gif

Good Luck.good.gif

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear friends my f4 pd may 28 2002 ,, case completed in 2012, so hopefully pd will be current in sep. 2014

my question

1. i am living in saudia arab with my family , and submitted saudi pcc for me and my wife, and also from pakistan pcc more then one year before.

so at the time of interview i have to arrange from pakistan and saudia again and now my sons are also 16 and 17 years so for them also pcc for saudia and pakistan also they not leave more then one month in pakistan since 5 years

2 AOS ALSO AGAIN.

OR WAIT FOR THE INSTRUCTION IN INTERVIEW LETTER

THANKS

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My prority date is 22 aug 2002

Can some one tell me how much time i wait more to current..

Thanks

Thanks

Timeline

Hi guys,Im new here.I've been a silent reader for the past 2 years now.

We've had our interview on 6th dec 2010(yes f4 category-Islamabad Pakistan).Everyone from our family was cleared but the lady interviewer told us to submit my eldest brother's file(we thought he's was above the age limit so he wont be eligible anymore but they said he is).We submitted his papers and everything went clear until that retrogression happened.

So my eldest brother finally had his interview on 21october 2013(we all were under AP during the whole time).The guy who interviewed him told him that everything was clear.He showed my brother our files and said everything is clear and ready to go and AP is done on you guys(whole family) and we will receive our visas in 9-12 weeks.

Our status kept changing till 12dec2013 but now its not even updating anymore and its still under Administrative process.Our 12 weeks are almost up and we still have no contact from the embassy.We have been waiting since 3 years.What should we do? if we dont receive it in the 12 weeks should we contact the embassy as soon as possible?

Timeline

We've had our interview on 6th dec 2010(yes f4 category-Islamabad Pakistan).Everyone from our family was cleared but the lady interviewer told us to submit my eldest brother's file(we thought he's was above the age limit so he wont be eligible anymore but they said he is).We submitted his papers and everything went clear until that retrogression happened.

So my eldest brother finally had his interview on 21october 2013(we all were under AP during the whole time).The guy who interviewed him told him that everything was clear.He showed my brother our files and said everything is clear and ready to go and AP is done on you guys(whole family) and we will receive our visas in 9-12 weeks.

Our status kept changing till 12dec2013 but now its not even updating anymore and its still under Administrative process.Our 12 weeks are almost up and we still have no contact from the embassy.We have been waiting since 3 years.What should we do? if we dont receive it in the 12 weeks should we contact the embassy as soon as possible?

anyone please ?

Timeline

Immigration reform is back ..............house GOP is going to release principles on immigration reform by the end of January 2014.......

House Speaker John A. Boehner and his Republican leadership team are preparing to release their principles for an overhaul of the nation’s immigration laws later this month, the speaker told his members at a closed-door conference on Wednesday.

Though the “standards or principles document,” as Mr. Boehner of Ohio referred to the white paper in the meeting, has long been in the works, its imminent release reflects a broader push within the Republican conference to put forth its own proposals as a counterpoint to legislation in the Democratic-controlled Senate…

The goal of the principles is to gauge the Republican conference’s willingness to tackle immigration this year, as well as to receive feedback from lawmakers before embarking on a legislative strategy.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-gop-immigration-20140109,0,5532597.story#axzz2psiaLkgJ

Timeline

Dear friends my f4 pd may 28 2002 ,, case completed in 2012, so hopefully pd will be current in sep. 2014

my question

1. i am living in saudia arab with my family , and submitted saudi pcc for me and my wife, and also from pakistan pcc more then one year before.

so at the time of interview i have to arrange from pakistan and saudia again and now my sons are also 16 and 17 years so for them also pcc for saudia and pakistan also they not leave more then one month in pakistan since 5 years

2 AOS ALSO AGAIN.

OR WAIT FOR THE INSTRUCTION IN INTERVIEW LETTER

THANKS

hi

1)You dont need to arrange the pcc's again from pakistan. You and your wife will only need to submit pcc of saudi arabia. Your sons pcc would be required from watever place they have lived after attaing the age of 16.

2) No, you wil not need to sumbmit AOS again.

Everything embassy requires will be asked in interview letter.Wait for it.

Thanks

Thanks

No one can tell you the exact time for your PD to be current. At current pace it would be current at approx. Oct-Nov 2014.

anyone please ?

Wait for 12 weeks; then u can e-mail them.

Edited by theindianguy
Spoiler

USCIS

October 31,2001 : I-130 Sent.

November 05,2001 : I-130 NOA 1.

November 23,2009 : I-130 NOA 2(Approval Notice).

December 01,2009 :Case Shipped to Department of State.

NVC

September 09,2010 : Email sent to NVC regarding CSPA.

September 13,2010 : Priority Date Current.

September 18,2010 : Successfully E-mailed DS-3032.

September 22,2010 : AOS Invoiced(Online Payment Portal).

September 23,2010 : AOS Fee Paid.

September 24,2010 : NVC sends Email that case is being processed under CSPA Act of 2000.

September 28,2010 : NVC Receives DS-3032(E-mail received from NVC).

September 28,2010 : IV Invoiced(Online Payment Portal).

September 30,2010 : IV Fee Paid.

October 28, 2010 : AOS Packet Sent.

October 29, 2010 : AOS Packet delivered at PORTSMOUTH, NH.

November 16,2010 : AVRS says I-864 received.

November 16,2010 : DS-230 Packet Sent.

November 17,2010 : DS-230 delivered at PORTSMOUTH, NH.

December 06,2010 : AVRS says DS-230 received.

December 11,2010 : AVRS says documents missing, NVC has mailed a letter on Dec. 10.

December 18,2010 : Missing Affidavits Sent.

December 19,2010 : Checklist Cover Letter Received from NVC.

December 21,2010 : Corrected Affidavits Sent.

December 25,2010 : Merry X-Mas. AVRS says checklist response received on Dec.23; need 4-6 weeks for review.

January 12,2010 : Happy NEW YEAR. AVRS says CASE COMPLETED :)

January 25,2010 : Sign in Failed 2300 HRS IST :)

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Dear All,

My Interview date is approaching in 2 weeks.

In my Interview Letter, My name: FNU xxx yyy zzz (I think it's due to my Surname in passport is left blank) and given name: xxx yyy zzz

I just noticed that now.... I think I will have lots of issues due to FNU(First Name Unknown) like DL,SSN etc if I don't fix it now.

Will the passport office can split my name and add an observation...?

Appreciate VJ members suggestions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.