5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

In China,the cutoff date is Feb 15th 2001,and people start to receive interview letters,why India and other countries have no news?

they are receiving interview letters for which date ?? I mean what are their priority dates who are receiving interview letters ???????

Savvy Boy

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

my pd 26 march 2001

thats gr8 but dont forget to update the forum when you receive i/l :yes:

you will get your i/l by end of this month...best of luck :)

jp301 - 20 march

sumi80 - 26 march

sony2001 - 29 march

tatiz - 1 april (other forum)

sac6878 - 4 april

waleed39 - 27 april

Edited by sac6878

Timeline

thats gr8 but dont forget to update the forum when you receive i/l :yes:

you will get your i/l by end of this month...best of luck :)

jp301 - 20 march

sumi80 - 26 march

sony2001 - 29 march

tatiz - 1 april (other forum)

sac6878 - 4 april

waleed39 - 27 april

Sachin I am too far on 25 June.

Savvy Boy

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello everyone,

i had applied for immigration via f4 category along with my husband and daughter.The problem is that we have given interview on 18 january 2011 and at that time we were given green sheet as our case put in AP. still we haven't recieved our visas and passports. couple of times we have called to DOS but they said case is in AP. few days back we again called to DOS, they said that my husband is still in AP while rest are cleared. i want to ask as my daughter is now 24 yrs old so still she is eligible for visa along with us as she is unmarried? do anyone else had same experience?

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@roshan banu

i got your problem. According to law u can get ur passport back if ur AP has clear and your husband can follow you when he get clear.

Now if ur i.130 petition take 3 or 4 years for approval from USCIS then ur daughter can immigrant with u through CSPA.

I am also with same situation im 23 yearz old nd our petition take 3yearz nd 3mnth for approval..when my pd ill became current then before my cspa age over then this approval time ill be minus from my actual age when pd ill available.

Now ur date was current last year and u have done with ur interview...

Ur daughter done interview or not..if not then she can,t immigrant with u.because if cspa aply ur case then Cõnsulor office must take ur daughter interview and determine her cspa age..

But u must tell CO for determination ur daugter cspa age if does,t then CO would,t determine cspa.

GOOD LUCK

@roshan banu

i got your problem. According to law u can get ur passport back if ur AP has clear and your husband can follow you when he get clear.

Now if ur i.130 petition take 3 or 4 years for approval from USCIS then ur daughter can immigrant with u through CSPA.

I am also with same situation im 23 yearz old nd our petition take 3yearz nd 3mnth for approval..when my pd ill became current then before my cspa age over then this approval time ill be minus from my actual age when pd ill available.

Now ur date was current last year and u have done with ur interview...

Ur daughter done interview or not..if not then she can,t immigrant with u.because if cspa aply ur case then Cõnsulor office must take ur daughter interview and determine her cspa age..

But u must tell CO for determination ur daugter cspa age if does,t then CO would,t determine cspa.

GOOD LUCK

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

hello everyone,

i had applied for immigration via f4 category along with my husband and daughter.The problem is that we have given interview on 18 january 2011 and at that time we were given green sheet as our case put in AP. still we haven't recieved our visas and passports. couple of times we have called to DOS but they said case is in AP. few days back we again called to DOS, they said that my husband is still in AP while rest are cleared. i want to ask as my daughter is now 24 yrs old so still she is eligible for visa along with us as she is unmarried? do anyone else had same experience?

Respected Roshan bano,

If your daughter was present at the time of interview , and consular officer took her passport along with your husband's and your passport.

Then she is eligible to immigrate with you to the USA.

If you and your daughter are clear , you both can go to USA. but your husband have to stay in Pakistan , until he gets his clearance.

Thanks

Hope this will help you bit.

Savvy Boy

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thank u so much 4 the reply. i also want to ask this that our police certificate and medical is expired so do they ask again for these documents and if me and my daughter wants our passports so do they give us as our police certificate and medical are expired? my daughter has given interview along with me n my husband

Edited by Roshan Bano

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear roshn bano

its good ur daughter done interview with u.

And now call or email to embassy and get ur passport from american express courrior service.....

And if embassy ask about renew ur PCC or medical then u will if not then just get passport nd depart to US.

Edited by Muz

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

thank u so much 4 the reply. i also want to ask this that our police certificate and medical is expired so do they ask again for these documents and if me and my daughter wants our passports so do they give us as our police certificate and medical are expired? my daughter has given interview along with me n my husband

Hello Roshan

You have mentioned that you have already attended your interview but still waiting for your passports/visas. I see from your earlier post that your interview was on 18. January 2011. Somewhere around that time F4 category went into retrogession.

People who already had their medicals/interviews were put on hold until further notice. I assume that's what happened to your case. As far as your daughter is concerned, if she would have aged out, the CO would have informed you at the interview that she is not eligible. So she should be OK

Savy.boy mentioned "If you and your daughter are clear , you both can go to USA. but your husband have to stay in Pakistan , until he gets his clearance." Be careful here - For F4 category - Application Form DS230 - line 31,a - "Persons who will accompany you to US..". if you mentioned there that you will accompany (husband and daughters name) then you all have to enter the US together.

You mentioned that DOS cleared you and daughter but husband is till in AP - that delay could be due to fingerprint check.

I am not sure about the police cert. and medicals, if they have to be valid at the time of entry to US. I suppose they have to be valid at time of interview because I have to do them again as I am waiting for my interview due to retrogession.

Good luck!

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

goodbuck25

what is your PD?

Hi sony2001

My PD is 7 February 2001 - My interview was scheduled for 10. June 2011. I had my medicals and everything completed. Just one week before interview received email about cancellation of interview due to retrogession.

Now after waiting nearly a year PD is current again and was informed by consulate to schedule interview. Since August I have been going to CSC to schedule appointment but it always says "no appointments available at this moment". :(

What's your PD?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.