5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

was away for awhile,i just feel bad,so disappointing feeling of losing the amount of 1226 USD and a 100% of effort so the whole family could travel unfortunately my 2 kids who is 25 and 26 was denied of overage.i really really feel bad.i just wanted to share to those derivatives of this category that although you are included in the fee bill,medical and interview if you think you are below 21 on computation of the cspa age then go for it but if you are in doubt it is a choice to gamble.here is my data:my petition was filed jan 21,1988 was approved feb 15,1988 i received notification last june 20 2009 that our priority date is current and completed necessary documents november 6 2010,was set for an interview last april 28.on the other hand i was granted a visa with my minor kid who is 15.still waiting for the result of my husband sputum on the 17 of may. the CG told me to go first then petition my kids who are aged out that will be on the F2b category another 13 years on the waiting for my daughters to follow.haizt a very long process.

Sad to hear about the denials..:unsure:

Wishing for your Good Luck in ur Visa Journey..:thumbs:

Agreed and thanks for your expertise..:thumbs:

But NVC usually contacts the petitioners around 6 to 9 months before the Priority Date become current and at the time of fee payments, the CSPA eligible petitions payment info will also be available for payment..:yes:

hey visagrant, i dont want you to think i am getting difficult just want to make sure the right info is put out there...just because the invoice is anailable for payment doesnt mean it is eligible, we have seen many instances where this is the case..in my case my name was never on the invoice until I pointed out to NVC that I was eligible after which I was added...CSPA in its entirety cannot be calculated until the priority date is current, I just want to make sure that people know NVC has made many a mistake by adding names to invoices that really dont qualify for CSPA, the onus is on the beneficiaries and their derivatives to calculate CSPA properly...its hard to be at interview stage and turned down , thoughts?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hey visagrant, i dont want you to think i am getting difficult just want to make sure the right info is put out there...just because the invoice is anailable for payment doesnt mean it is eligible, we have seen many instances where this is the case..in my case my name was never on the invoice until I pointed out to NVC that I was eligible after which I was added...CSPA in its entirety cannot be calculated until the priority date is current, I just want to make sure that people know NVC has made many a mistake by adding names to invoices that really dont qualify for CSPA, the onus is on the beneficiaries and their derivatives to calculate CSPA properly...its hard to be at interview stage and turned down , thoughts?

In the chaotic and broken immigration system, VJers try to find their hope at least through some logical pattern by experiences.:innocent:

I couldn't agree more with you and really appreciate your thought process..:thumbs:

thank u sooooo much bettermuscome and visagrant, :) :) :)

Good Luck..:thumbs:

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I am waiting for the June visa bulletin coming out.

F4 Priority Date Tracking

F4 Visa Category Filers

Thanks to visagrant for this idea :)

F4

PD: November 20, 2000

1st interview: Jan 2011

retrogression in Feb 2011

PD current in May 2012

2nd interview: May 2012 (approved)

Visa received: May 12, 2012

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

i m also eagerly waiting for june vb.

guys, give your pridictions for f4 ...june vb.

i think it will be on july 2000

I dont think its gonna mak it upto july , since i havnt seen any1 write anything about their interview schedule last month.And who knows ,it can be july as well lol.lets just hope for the best . My prediction is 01 April 2011

PD is 12 DEC 2000

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

My prediction for June visa bulletin is April 15, 2000

F4 Priority Date Tracking

F4 Visa Category Filers

Thanks to visagrant for this idea :)

F4

PD: November 20, 2000

1st interview: Jan 2011

retrogression in Feb 2011

PD current in May 2012

2nd interview: May 2012 (approved)

Visa received: May 12, 2012

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My prediction for June visa bulletin is April 15, 2000

good.gif lets see

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

was away for awhile,i just feel bad,so disappointing feeling of losing the amount of 1226 USD and a 100% of effort so the whole family could travel unfortunately my 2 kids who is 25 and 26 was denied of overage.i really really feel bad.i just wanted to share to those derivatives of this category that although you are included in the fee bill,medical and interview if you think you are below 21 on computation of the cspa age then go for it but if you are in doubt it is a choice to gamble.here is my data:my petition was filed jan 21,1988 was approved feb 15,1988 i received notification last june 20 2009 that our priority date is current and completed necessary documents november 6 2010,was set for an interview last april 28.on the other hand i was granted a visa with my minor kid who is 15.still waiting for the result of my husband sputum on the 17 of may. the CG told me to go first then petition my kids who are aged out that will be on the F2b category another 13 years on the waiting for my daughters to follow.haizt a very long process.

sad to hear about your daughters visa denials...anyways, GOD always has a plan for everyone...BTW, can you share with us your experience at USEM?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

sad to hear about your daughters visa denials...anyways, GOD always has a plan for everyone...BTW, can you share with us your experience at USEM?

thanks snappy for the moral.spend almost a day at the embassy a very long wait to call my name theres no big deal on my part,the CG is focus more on my childrens case.finger scanning ,a pre interview and the final decision of the CG.thats it,and now waiting time for our visa to be delivered.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

What's up guys! Just got off the phone earlier today with a representative from the NVC. She told me some good news that really made my day! My dad's case has been completed and his interview date will be on June 16th. Wish my parents luck guys!

Can you guys give me a timeline after the interview on how long will it take to get a visa, assuming that everything goes well. Thanks guys!

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

thanks snappy for the moral.spend almost a day at the embassy a very long wait to call my name theres no big deal on my part,the CG is focus more on my childrens case.finger scanning ,a pre interview and the final decision of the CG.thats it,and now waiting time for our visa to be delivered.

how about your hubby? is he present also at the interview? did you bring with you your petitioners documents like AOS copy during interview? hope you wont mind my asking...did you send at the NVC your petitioners marriage certificate together with the birth certificate?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.