Peace be still

Need some advice please. I posted and nobody responded. So I will repost. It's about proving marriage fraud.

49 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

She has pictures of the abuse that I have in my home. It's weird because he seems like such a nice person with my husband and myself. He agreed to go to see a psychiatrist and get some help for his anger management problems. Atleast this is what she told me. For her sake I hope that it works. I had the luxury of going to Morocco 5x's to get to know my spouse better, unfortunately she wasn't able to.

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

She has pictures of the abuse that I have in my home. It's weird because he seems like such a nice person with my husband and myself. He agreed to go to see a psychiatrist and get some help for his anger management problems. Atleast this is what she told me. For her sake I hope that it works. I had the luxury of going to Morocco 5x's to get to know my spouse better, unfortunately she wasn't able to.

Abuse does not equal fraud. If she's being so abused then she should leave and quit trying to set him up for fraud. Failing to determine compatibility prior to the wedding vows also does not equal fraud. And I have to say~ since you say it's weird to you~ it sounds to me like you don't totally believe her either. If you ask me.... the story doesn't all add up.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Abuse does not equal fraud. If she's being so abused then she should leave and quit trying to set him up for fraud. Failing to determine compatibility prior to the wedding vows also does not equal fraud. And I have to say~ since you say it's weird to you~ it sounds to me like you don't totally believe her either. If you ask me.... the story doesn't all add up.

The fact the OP is unwilling to acknowledge the extremely simple fact that abuse is not the same thing as fraud causes a reasonable person to ask what's wrong with this picture.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

any news on 'fraud evidence compilation' ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.