natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part IV

3,890 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Wait a minute...I was wrong...I'm sick of that Tommy Shaw acoustical crudola...I like it better when he ROCKZ!!! I had mistaken that Boat on the River...I was actually thinking of that cool Styx song 'Man in the Wilderness'...which does rock and is NEG-Ghey! :star:

[media]

[/youtube}

I was going to post Girls With Guns but might I offer this instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgIGlYsccRM

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

How are thou, Padre? :thumbs::luv::luv::luv:

Nagi needs food, grub, vittles. The asceitc lifestyle is one thing but pray for HIM to bring Nagi some food. Seriously.

Yes...perhaps you are right...THOU SHALT NOT HAVE POPSYCLES! :hehe:

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am feeling a bit of hunger, but it is only going to be just until tomorrow after noon then I will go get my veggie sub. I am going to pretend Im on a transport to Poland in a cattle car. That should help.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

How are thou, Padre? :thumbs::luv::luv::luv:

Nagi needs food, grub, vittles. The asceitc lifestyle is one thing but pray for HIM to bring Nagi some food. Seriously.

The Ascetic life is intended for all great souls such as Nagi...but the Lord will only send you up to the mountaintop for a short time...and then you are to carry on his mission on earth. Nagi, I have a new commandment for you, THOU SHALT NOT HAVE ONLY POPSYCLES! :hehe:

Blessing and all that accompanies blessings, MBishopJi

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Timeline

Yes...perhaps you are right...THOU SHALT NOT HAVE POPSYCLES! :hehe:

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

I do have a few of those...for later.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Get to cleaning, Cinco.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

The Ascetic life is intended for all great souls such as Nagi...but the Lord will only send you up to the mountaintop for a short time...and then you are to carry on his HIS mission on earth. Nagi, I have a new commandment for you, THOU SHALT NOT HAVE ONLY POPSYCLES! :hehe:

Blessing and all that accompanies blessings, MBishopJi

Oh, don't mind me. THE BOSS asks you to remember HIM and give thanks for what you HE has given you. Fasting is kewl, starvation ain't. :innocent::innocent::innocent:

Here's something for you, Padre.

IR5

Timeline

Beloved(s)...I would love to stay and chat a bit longer...but, I need to go to sleep. For it is in sleep that one communes with God, away from the technical debugging that accompanies the IT Consultants daily programzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Love and Blessing to IR5/Nagi/Cheeto/Amby/Susitala/John&Jean/Rob&Mel/Bama/Yada/y otros.....<yawn>....

B-ji-Sivaji

Timeline

Good night and G-d's blessings, Rabbi. :star:

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I am feeling a bit of hunger, but it is only going to be just until tomorrow after noon then I will go get my veggie sub. I am going to pretend Im on a transport to Poland in a cattle car. That should help.

HE is strengthening your faith in the forge of experience. HE is testing you and when HE wills that you are about to break like an overworked piece of iron, HE quench anneals your spirit with small mercies for HE IS MERCY itself. HE sends LOVE for HE is LOVE itself. :innocent::innocent::innocent:

IR5

Timeline

Fasting is kewl, starvation ain't. :innocent::innocent::innocent:

Fasting is intended as a Holy function of Godly Communion...and opportunity for self-less-ness.

Starvation is intended as an act which fills one full of self...the opposite of Fasting.

Nagi, correct your'self'.

Love Bji

Timeline

Beloved(s)...I would love to stay and chat a bit longer...but, I need to go to sleep. For it is in sleep that one communes with God, away from the technical debugging that accompanies the IT Consultants daily programzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Love and Blessing to IR5/Nagi/Cheeto/Amby/Susitala/John&Jean/Rob&Mel/Bama/Yada/y otros.....<yawn>....

B-ji-Sivaji

GOD BLESS YOU, Padre. Have a wonderful sleep and an even more blessed tomorrow. :thumbs::luv::luv::luv:

Fasting is intended as a Holy function of Godly Communion...and opportunity for self-less-ness.

Starvation is intended as an act which fills one full of self...the opposite of Fasting.

Nagi, correct your'self'.

Love Bji

You got it, Baby! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

hope everybody has a blessed day tomorrow!!

good night all.....

Goodnight, John. May your numbers be even more impressive than they already are. :thumbs::luv::luv::luv:

Get to cleaning, Cinco.

Yes, Ma'am. :(:(:(

IR5

Timeline

GOD BLESS YOU, Padre. Have a wonderful sleep and an even more blessed tomorrow. :thumbs::luv::luv::luv:

Thank you, blessed Brother5 :innocent:

Here is a wonderful verse which has alway brought me solace when trials were high and my faith was tested, my prayer is that you will lull yourself to a sleep in HIS arms tonight through repetitive recitation of this blessed verse:

"Unless the Lord builds the house,

its builders labor in vain.

Unless the Lord watches over the city,

The watchmen stand guard in vain.

In vain you rise early,

And stay up late,

Toiling for food to eat-

For he grants sleep to those he loves"

It is basically a verse which encourage us to focus on the Eternal. I think you do a good job of that! :thumbs:

As a point of polemics, here is a Buddhist verse which echoes the same sentiment:

"Vainly I sought the builder of my house, through countless lives,

I could not find him...

How hard it is to tread life after life!

But now I see you, O Builder!

And never again shall you rebuild my house.

I have snapped the rafters, split the ridgepole, and beaten out desire.

And now my mind is free..."

Such beautiful statement of 'rest'...would you agree?

Sleep well my Brother!

Your Bishop - MJi

Edited by BishopM

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

good night john! How is sister jean? did I miss something important? please let me know when the baby shower is plus your address or your baby registry!

all the others: have a good night! I have to go to bed, back to the pit plus a shift change next week... :wacko:

10-10-2008: I-130 Sent

11-14-2008: NOA1

01-13-2009: Transfer to CSC

01-30-2009: APPROVED!!!!!!!!!

02-04-2009: NOA2 in mail

04-14-2009: medical

05-14-2009: Interview

05-15-2009: picked up visa

05-24-2009: PoE: Miami

06-04-2009: received 2 ! welcome letters

06-08-2009: received 3rd welcome letter

06-25-2009: Greencard in mail