10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hi there! Im still completing forms and documents needed for my adjustment of status and assembling the 1-485 package, i have a few questions to ask which are confusing to me and i need your advice regarding this matter.

1. For the marriage certificate, is it acceptable if its just a photocopy? Cuz in the checklist, they ask for a certified copy.

2. For I-693 Form, should i complete this form before i include in the packet or not,i just dont know what to do with this form and have no idea how and when to do it, pls advice, thank you and Visajourney has been a very big help for me, i really appreciate it! Thanks!

Filed: Timeline

Hi there! Im still completing forms and documents needed for my adjustment of status and assembling the 1-485 package, i have a few questions to ask which are confusing to me and i need your advice regarding this matter.

1. For the marriage certificate, is it acceptable if its just a photocopy? Cuz in the checklist, they ask for a certified copy.

2. For I-693 Form, should i complete this form before i include in the packet or not,i just dont know what to do with this form and have no idea how and when to do it, pls advice, thank you and Visajourney has been a very big help for me, i really appreciate it! Thanks!

Hi....

Im still completing our papers also for AOS and assemble

For I-693 form your going to civil surgeon that USCIS list to complete the form to certify that

You fill up only the part 1 and the rest fill up for civil surgeon

Our marriage certificate we got certified copy from civil office cost $3.00 each

Thank you ...hope that my idea can help you

Kiddy

Timeline

Hi....

Im still completing our papers also for AOS and assemble

For I-693 form your going to civil surgeon that USCIS list to complete the form to certify that

You fill up only the part 1 and the rest fill up for civil surgeon

Our marriage certificate we got certified copy from civil office cost $3.00 each

Thank you ...hope that my idea can help you

Kiddy

So that means that i need to go to civil surgeon and attach the result of my medical exam in the packet (I-485)? How long does it take to get the result? And where can i find the list of civil surgeons who are close to where im staying at (Ohio) and are authorized by USCIS? Thanks again Kiddy, its a big help!

So that means that i need to go to civil surgeon and attach the result of my medical exam in the packet (I-485)? How long does it take to get the result? And where can i find the list of civil surgeons who are close to where im staying at (Ohio) and are authorized by USCIS? Thanks again Kiddy, its a big help!

hello ...

search USCIS Civil Surgeon

yes only USCIS CS ....

then theres a blank portion type your zip code coz its appear there lots fo civil surgeon

all we need to do is call all the surgeon ang ask how much thier payments

coz they have different price

but the cheapest price is very far from your city its up to you....

were been there yesterday in CS but only my son having a blood test

coz the CS late entertain us ..he have lots of patient

it depends of CS f his not busy

but try to talk that you need urgent

by the way im staying here in washington....

do you prepare your papers by your selves?

were preparing for us also...we dont need lawyer....wasting money

do you use family name of your husband all your forms of AOS?

God bless

if your going to CS bring your vacination record and your cd

or whatever all your documents from your medical exam in your country

Timeline

hello ...

search USCIS Civil Surgeon

yes only USCIS CS ....

then theres a blank portion type your zip code coz its appear there lots fo civil surgeon

all we need to do is call all the surgeon ang ask how much thier payments

coz they have different price

but the cheapest price is very far from your city its up to you....

were been there yesterday in CS but only my son having a blood test

coz the CS late entertain us ..he have lots of patient

it depends of CS f his not busy

but try to talk that you need urgent

by the way im staying here in washington....

do you prepare your papers by your selves?

were preparing for us also...we dont need lawyer....wasting money

do you use family name of your husband all your forms of AOS?

God bless

Thanks again Kiddy! Ive been trying to call some of the civil surgeons who are close to where i live but so far none of them havent returned my call yet, im hoping soon or anytime now so i can go and schedule my medical. Yes,Im using my new family name now in all of the forms for AOS and this time we didnt get a lawyer to help us cuz when we applied for my K1 Visa the lawyer didnt really help that much we still did all the documents and stuff so this time its better without a lawyer and yeah its just a waste of money. By the way, whats your nationality? Im from Philippines and Ive just arrived here a month and a half ago and i got married last July 18 and applied for SSN after few days but its a red flag and the lady said it takes atleast 4 weeks then they will just mail it. well, so far dont hear any news from them, she said that we should have been applied before marriage or after i got my GC, i dont know about this and have no idea so maybe is why its a red flag when i applied and takes a while to process my case. Should i wait to get my SSN and file for my AOS? cuz one of the items in the forms is the SSN and i just leave those items blank. Thank you for your advice and God bless.

Thanks again Kiddy! Ive been trying to call some of the civil surgeons who are close to where i live but so far none of them havent returned my call yet, im hoping soon or anytime now so i can go and schedule my medical. Yes,Im using my new family name now in all of the forms for AOS and this time we didnt get a lawyer to help us cuz when we applied for my K1 Visa the lawyer didnt really help that much we still did all the documents and stuff so this time its better without a lawyer and yeah its just a waste of money. By the way, whats your nationality? Im from Philippines and Ive just arrived here a month and a half ago and i got married last July 18 and applied for SSN after few days but its a red flag and the lady said it takes atleast 4 weeks then they will just mail it. well, so far dont hear any news from them, she said that we should have been applied before marriage or after i got my GC, i dont know about this and have no idea so maybe is why its a red flag when i applied and takes a while to process my case. Should i wait to get my SSN and file for my AOS? cuz one of the items in the forms is the SSN and i just leave those items blank. Thank you for your advice and God bless.

Hi...you came from Phils.?

Why your flag below is Indonesia? just curious

Im Filipina too..just arrive feb.2010 & married april 2010

Oh sorry to hear about they havent returned your call

But what im doing is i call them all & try & write thier price

Try all the CS near your area

You know me & my husband even 1hr far from our residence we like to go there coz its cheap only compare to other CS

Were busy yesterday for my blood test $ 70.00

Im not applying for SSN here yet coz i want after i got my GC , etc....

Yeah in my from also i leave blank ....

Bisaya kaba ? Bisaya ako in Mindanao....

You have lots of friends naba dyan?

God Bless too....

Timeline

Hi...you came from Phils.?

Why your flag below is Indonesia? just curious

Im Filipina too..just arrive feb.2010 & married april 2010

Oh sorry to hear about they havent returned your call

But what im doing is i call them all & try & write thier price

Try all the CS near your area

You know me & my husband even 1hr far from our residence we like to go there coz its cheap only compare to other CS

Were busy yesterday for my blood test $ 70.00

Im not applying for SSN here yet coz i want after i got my GC , etc....

Yeah in my from also i leave blank ....

Bisaya kaba ? Bisaya ako in Mindanao....

You have lots of friends naba dyan?

God Bless too....

Hello! Yes, im a filipino but working in Jakarta,Indonesia.My K1-Visa was processed and issued in Indonesia cuz i was working there at the same time applying for my visa. I have moved here now at Ohio since June 2010 and so far i havent seen or met any asians yet, well wish i could find friends around here from Philippines. Im from Iloilo and yeah i can speak Hiligaynon. Nice to know you here at VJ! Good luck to you and God bless.

Hello! Yes, im a filipino but working in Jakarta,Indonesia.My K1-Visa was processed and issued in Indonesia cuz i was working there at the same time applying for my visa. I have moved here now at Ohio since June 2010 and so far i havent seen or met any asians yet, well wish i could find friends around here from Philippines. Im from Iloilo and yeah i can speak Hiligaynon. Nice to know you here at VJ! Good luck to you and God bless.

Ah ok...mababasa ba lahat d2 ? kc im using tagalog....

i have a friend from my place also live in Ohio

she got here jan.2010...

and i dont know of here exact address...

Ohio is big also right?

do you have facebook ?

im here in VJ because of kunting nalilito sa AOS

coz my one friend pinay here in my place she got GC this month family name nia parin ang nakalagay d sa asawa nia

kumuha pa sila ng lawyer to proces...yon pala all forms of AOS family name nia lahat ginamit

wla naman siang alam kc lawyer ang nag prepare too much trust maybe or i dont know ....

kaya ganon ng yangri & dko alam the exact reason why ....

yong isang friend ko naman sa texas family name ng husband na nia ang GC nia

so nalilito ako ano ba dapat...

kya nag post ako d2 at nakita kita for same probs also about CS

nice to meet you here in VJ also....

Good luck ! ! !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Ah ok...mababasa ba lahat d2 ? kc im using tagalog....

i have a friend from my place also live in Ohio

she got here jan.2010...

and i dont know of here exact address...

Ohio is big also right?

do you have facebook ?

im here in VJ because of kunting nalilito sa AOS

coz my one friend pinay here in my place she got GC this month family name nia parin ang nakalagay d sa asawa nia

kumuha pa sila ng lawyer to proces...yon pala all forms of AOS family name nia lahat ginamit

wla naman siang alam kc lawyer ang nag prepare too much trust maybe or i dont know ....

kaya ganon ng yangri & dko alam the exact reason why ....

yong isang friend ko naman sa texas family name ng husband na nia ang GC nia

so nalilito ako ano ba dapat...

kya nag post ako d2 at nakita kita for same probs also about CS

nice to meet you here in VJ also....

Good luck ! ! !

ENGLISH ONLY in the upper forums as you've been told before.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.