LeslienScott

Next batch of K1's waiting for interview in MTL

179 posts in this topic

I called and asked specifically whether there had been any notations on my file. She said he is eligible, but not yet scheduled. I persisted, "but are there any notations in my file?" and she looked and said Packet 4 was sent out September 7.

Okay, so I call again today to ask if my P4 has been mailed, and the lady says no. I ask if there is an interview date (since many P3s logged after mine have one) and she says no. When I ask her (still using my happy 'don't piss off the DOS voice) if there are any notations on my file, she HANGS UP ON ME! Seriously?? After waiting over 15 minutes to talk to someone and that's what she does. ARGH. I'm so angry with them right now.

How frustrating! So sorry, Peg! I was only at 67 days on the 7th. Call back when you can, I'd think yours would've been scheduled in the same batch.. good luck!

~ Long version of K-1 timeline in profile "About Me" ~

November 2007 - Met on Tortus server of Rappelz

3 October 2009 - Met IRL

13 November 2010 - POE Lewiston NY

28 November 2010 - Married!

23 December 2010 - Filed for AOS/EAD/AP

31 January 2011 - walk-in Biometrics

04 March 2011 - Green Card Production ordered - no interview

05 December 2012 - Mailed I-751

VJsig.png

Okay, so I call again today to ask if my P4 has been mailed, and the lady says no. I ask if there is an interview date (since many P3s logged after mine have one) and she says no. When I ask her (still using my happy 'don't piss off the DOS voice) if there are any notations on my file, she HANGS UP ON ME! Seriously?? After waiting over 15 minutes to talk to someone and that's what she does. ARGH. I'm so angry with them right now.

Call at 4:30, you MUST have one too.

I'm sure of it!!

My P4 took 11 days to get to me. The USC gets a copy of P4 before we do.

OUR TIMELINE AND K1 JOURNEY

Sept 4, 2009...We meet in Toronto, Canada at a Kid Rock concert
Feb 19, 2010...NOA1 recieved in mail
May 19, 2010...NOA2 (92 days)
Sept 24, 2010...Interview! APPROVED! smile.png
Oct 29, 2010...POE--Buffalo, NY
Nov 10, 2010...Courthouse wedding in NY state
Dec 11, 2010...Beach wedding in Hawaii

Dec 09, 2010...NOA for AOS, EAD, AP
Feb 11, 2011...AOS & EAD approved smile.png
Feb 12, 2011...AP approved smile.png
Feb 18, 2011...Received GREEN CARD smile.png
Feb 18, 2011...Received AP
Feb 22, 2011...Received EAD

Nov 09, 2012...Sent in I-751, Removal of Conditions
Nov 14, 2011...NOA1
Dec 18, 2012...Biometrics

May 03, 2013...10 year GREEN CARD approved! yes.gif

Huh. I totally missed that the USC gets a copy of the P4 at all. :unsure:

~ Long version of K-1 timeline in profile "About Me" ~

November 2007 - Met on Tortus server of Rappelz

3 October 2009 - Met IRL

13 November 2010 - POE Lewiston NY

28 November 2010 - Married!

23 December 2010 - Filed for AOS/EAD/AP

31 January 2011 - walk-in Biometrics

04 March 2011 - Green Card Production ordered - no interview

05 December 2012 - Mailed I-751

VJsig.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah, there are some real peaches working there.... I've gotten the same lady three times now who can hardly fricken speak English and she ends every sentence with "u-huh? u-huh?" like I'm a retard or something... SO annoying :blink:

Tomorrow I'm just going to ask about the P4 instead of the interview date itself, maybe they'll know that... I'm just praying I don't get the same Operator!!

Timeline:

08/27/2006 - We meet in Toronto, Ontario

09/02/2006 - Decide to be an official 'couple' :)

....then follows 3.5 years of dating, flying from Seattle to Toronto every few months...

02/12/2010 - ENGAGED in Seattle!!

02/25/2010 - Mail I-129F

03/09/2010 - Receive NOA1

04/19/2010 - Approved!

04/24/2010 - Receive NOA2

06/16/2010 - Receive Packet 3 from Montreal

07/22/2010 - Packet 3 logged into MTL system

..... 48 days of waiting and calling DOS ......

09/08/2010 - P4 Mailed! (can't wait to find out when the interview is!!)

09/16/2010 - Brandy (USC) receives the P4 - before Albert :) he owes me $5 now...

10/27/2010 - K-1 interview! ***APPROVED!!***

11/21/2010 - POE

01/08/2011 - Married my best friend:) (civil ceremony)

AOS

02/04/2011 - Mailed I485 and I765

02/10/2011 - Received both NOA1's

03/11/2011 - Biometrics - passed

04/21/2011 - INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!

07/16/2011 - Wedding Ceremony and Reception!! :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

My P4 took 11 days to get to me. The USC gets a copy of P4 before we do.

if u got it in 11 days...how many days did it take for your usc to get it? I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE DATE! thx :)

if u got it in 11 days...how many days did it take for your usc to get it? I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE DATE! thx :)

I think he got it in 7 or 8 days.

OUR TIMELINE AND K1 JOURNEY

Sept 4, 2009...We meet in Toronto, Canada at a Kid Rock concert
Feb 19, 2010...NOA1 recieved in mail
May 19, 2010...NOA2 (92 days)
Sept 24, 2010...Interview! APPROVED! smile.png
Oct 29, 2010...POE--Buffalo, NY
Nov 10, 2010...Courthouse wedding in NY state
Dec 11, 2010...Beach wedding in Hawaii

Dec 09, 2010...NOA for AOS, EAD, AP
Feb 11, 2011...AOS & EAD approved smile.png
Feb 12, 2011...AP approved smile.png
Feb 18, 2011...Received GREEN CARD smile.png
Feb 18, 2011...Received AP
Feb 22, 2011...Received EAD

Nov 09, 2012...Sent in I-751, Removal of Conditions
Nov 14, 2011...NOA1
Dec 18, 2012...Biometrics

May 03, 2013...10 year GREEN CARD approved! yes.gif

Timeline

I think he got it in 7 or 8 days.

Oh wow, I didn't even realize I'd be getting a copy as well! That'd be fantastic if it comes here too--I'm the one planning our wedding on such short notice after all! Can't wait to start hearing about dates from all of you guys!

AOS/EAD/AP

Filing Location: Chicago Lockbox

Local USCIS Office: Philadelphia, PA

AOS/EAD/AP Package Sent: 2010-12-06

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 2010-12-14

RFE(s):

AOS Case Transferred to CSC: 2010-01-14

Biometrics Letter Received: UNDELIVERABLE--hopefully will be resent soon

Biometrics Appointment:

www.justputitinwriting.blogspot.com

Timeline

Whoever gets there's first be sure to post your date!!! Jess you are lucky you get to plan and you are the usc...i'm about to have a break down knowing that I will only have from whever i get the letter till the interview date to plan choose vendors see their work etc...since i will be border bound after the interview...and well...i love my man but he's not the planning type lol!!!

Timeline

Whoever gets there's first be sure to post your date!!! Jess you are lucky you get to plan and you are the usc...i'm about to have a break down knowing that I will only have from whever i get the letter till the interview date to plan choose vendors see their work etc...since i will be border bound after the interview...and well...i love my man but he's not the planning type lol!!!

LOL yeah, I don't know how it'd all work if Andrew was the USC and was doing any wedding planning! He's interested, but fairly clueless. SOOOOO excited to see the first date posted!

AOS/EAD/AP

RFE(s):

Biometrics Appointment:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

P4 mailed September 7th as well; yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. We had a similar experience; first the lady said no interview yet, I then asked if there was any notes in my file 9thanks to MSR for suggesting that!) - she then asked what kind of note - there are lots of notes in the file; ugh - I then asked does it indicate p4 has been mailed to which she replied; Yes it was mailed September 7! Will post when we actually rec' it! Congrats everyone - this is what we have been waiting for, for soooooooo long!

Timeline

CANT THEY JUST TELL US THE DATE!!!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone tried calling today to see if it is in there system yet?

How many of you are planning a non civil wedding after POE? Am I the only one who is on crack and is tryign to do the seeminly impossible...especially on a budget with no planner?

Timeline

CANT THEY JUST TELL US THE DATE!!!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone tried calling today to see if it is in there system yet?

How many of you are planning a non civil wedding after POE? Am I the only one who is on crack and is tryign to do the seeminly impossible...especially on a budget with no planner?

Andrew and I have been planning a regular wedding since shortly after we got engaged. The only saving graces are that we both have small families, so we're only inviting about 40 people. I've got all my vendors picked out and they're all aware of the situation--and most have been super super understanding. I basically asked them the other day which dates they have available in all of November and December lol

AOS/EAD/AP

RFE(s):

Biometrics Appointment:

Timeline

Hmm we are proly going to be inviting about 200 all OOT and are banking on about 100 since its about 8hrs away for everyone we know a lot of ppl won't bother....as for vendors we jsut haven't had the time to look to much other than the venue. We got engaged in APril....concentrated on the Immigrations stuff adn I really didnt start lookin gat stuff till late june early July...which got side tracked by more immigration and an online class...(final on nov. 5th...so stupid to start that in May...AHHH). I'm not the type og firl who has been dreaming of her wedding sicne a lil girl so all this wedding stuff is gibberish....my BM's are all over the world and therefore not much help :( my FI is trying to help but has a lot of overtiem at work and well when I ask him to do something it MAY be doen like a month later..which doesnt help my need for DONE stamps :P I'm hoping things go fairly smoothly ....*fingers crossed*

Ok back to wishing for an interview date....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.