Amby

naked trampoline man

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

A man caught jumping up and down naked on a trampoline has avoided a jail sentence.

James Burden, 55, was spotted by a neighbour in the garden of his Falkirk home at 0500 GMT on 25 March.

Falkirk Sheriff Court heard Burden had his "manhood" in one hand and a cigarette in the other when the neighbour saw him.

She called the police, and Burden was arrested and charged with shameless indecency.

Mike McMahon, prosecuting, said: "He told police he had gone out to the trampoline and had masturbated himself there."

Asked why he did it, Burden told officers: "Just for the thrill of it."

Asked why he looked at his neighbour's window, he said: "Because I had seen the light go on."

He added: "I did not intend anyone to see me."

Burden pleaded guilty to a single charge of publicly exposing his person in a shameless and indecent manner, and approaching his neighbour's house and placing the occupant in a state of fear and alarm.

He appeared for sentencing at Falkirk Sheriff Court earlier this month but attempted to withdraw his plea.

Gordon Addison, defending, said his client now claimed to have "only pled guilty to avoid the embarrassment of a trial".

Sheriff Caldwell refused to allow Burden to withdraw his guilty plea, saying he had confirmed it in court after months of legal advice, and placed him on the sex offenders register.

At the court appearance on Thursday, Sheriff William Gallacher put Burden on probation for a period of three years, and warned if he did not comply with the order, he may be "removed from the community".

He said: "I have read the reports and you will be provided with the support that you need, and it is essential the community is not faced with this sort of behaviour again.

"Breach the probation in any way and you may be removed from the community."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-10808422

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Will you ever stop posting craps about sex and sexuality? Or is this something that you *must* do?

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Will you ever stop posting craps about sex and sexuality anti-Semitism ? Or is this something that you *must* do?

Fixx0red

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

well, i guess i'll have to scratch a trampoline off my christmas list now.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Indigo - do you have to post in threads just to complain about them?

Yes. If I disagree with the content of it. If I agree with it, then no.

I've asked you if you *have* to post this sort of threads. If you have to do it for some reason than I can understand and I will stop complaining. So do you have to?

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

I've asked you if you *have* to post this sort of threads. If you have to do it for some reason than I can understand and I will stop complaining. So do you have to?

There is always the ignore button. If you don't like what you read, you can easily hit the ignore button. Nobody is stopping you.

Filed: Timeline

I will send you a PM

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

There is always the ignore button. If you don't like what you read, you can easily hit the ignore button. Nobody is stopping you.
Or I could always not visit the threads that have sex related material. But I want to speak out about it rather just ignore it. To draw a dire parallel: There were some Germans before the Holocaust who were opposed to killing Jews. When they were making commotion about this, other Germans came and said, "If you don't like it, just ignore it. Stop complaining." And so they did. And the rest of it is history.

I'll have to resort to ignoring this at the end; because, most of you like talking about sex and sex related things.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

Or I could always not visit the threads that have sex related material. But I want to speak out about it rather just ignore it. To draw a dire parallel: There were some Germans before the Holocaust who were opposed to killing Jews. When they were making commotion about this, other Germans came and said, "If you don't like it, just ignore it. Stop complaining." And so they did. And the rest of it is history.

I'll have to resort to ignoring this at the end; because, most of you like talking about sex and sex related things.

There is a HUGE difference between talking about sex and tossing people into gas chambers. Comparing the two is just silly.

Noobs, sheesh -_-

There is a HUGE difference between talking about sex and tossing people into gas chambers. Comparing the two is just silly.

Noobs, sheesh -_-

I wasn’t comparing 'n' contrasting talking about sex and genocide. I was trying to show that ignoring something that you don't want to ignore usually leads to bad things. I doubt rampant threads of sex are going to lead to genocide. But obviously it's something I feel is wrong and I want to say why it's wrong. I want to convince people that to stop. How can I do that if I only ignore it?

But I give up. Talk about sex all you want. Talk about whoring your mother if that floats your boat. What does it matter to me if you cannot eat your Raisin Bran, for example, without thinking about scat.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Case in point.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg