4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Based on the information that I read, the beneficary can send an email to NVC, with scanned DS-3032 as an attachment. The file should be in PDF format. The email's contents should follow what has been displayed here:

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Email_DS-3032_form

After the beneficiary sends email to NVC, what will happen to the original DS-3032 document that contains the signature? Is the beneficiary required to mail the hardcopy (from overseas) to NVC as well?

I am still confusing on this topic. I do appreciate if someone can enlighten me on this one. Please share the experiences and comments. Thank you.

you can just keep it as your copy

I130 for mom

NOA1 March 1,2010

touched April 8,2010

email approval 6/23/10

NOA2 received 6/28/2010

NVC case# assigned 7/2/2010

aos fee bill&ds3032 received 7/8/2010

aos fee paid and emailed ds3032 7/8/2010

iv bill paid 7/12/10

iv packet mailed 7/13/10

aos packet scanned 7/20/10

iv packet scanned 7/22/10

case complete 8/18/10

Filed: Other Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Based on the information that I read, the beneficary can send an email to NVC, with scanned DS-3032 as an attachment. The file should be in PDF format. The email's contents should follow what has been displayed here:

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Email_DS-3032_form

After the beneficiary sends email to NVC, what will happen to the original DS-3032 document that contains the signature? Is the beneficiary required to mail the hardcopy (from overseas) to NVC as well?

I am still confusing on this topic. I do appreciate if someone can enlighten me on this one. Please share the experiences and comments. Thank you.

I never printed out or sent the original file, I just emailed the information and received confirmation and approval in a couple of days via email as well.

11/14/2009: I-130 mailed for both parents living abroad

11/16/2009: Packet delivered

11/23/2009: Checks cashed

11/25/2009: NOAs received

02/24/2010: I-30 approved for mother

03/02/2010: Case Number assigned by NVC and registered email addresses

03/04/2010: Rcvd email for AOS and DS-3032 for mom

03/22/2010: I-30 approved for father

03/23/2010: Paid AOS for both parents

03/30/2010: Rcvd email for AOS and DS-3032 for dad

03/31/2010: Emailed DS-3032s from both parents' email addresses

04/06/2010: DS-3032s accepted and Rcvd IV fee bill by email for both parents

04/20/2010: Paid IV fee for both parents

04/24/2010: Mailed both sets of AOS for both parents

04/27/2010: AOS packets delivered

05/25/2010: Mailed DS-230s for both parents

05/28/2010: DS-230s delivered

06/18/2010: RFE- Missing petitioner's marriage and birth certificates **Weird as I mailed both of them**

06/21/2010: Called NVC, case was escalated and a supervisor will review paperwork, I'm to call in 2 weeks!!! grrrrr

07/05/2010: Called NVC one more time, I was told I did not send all the information (not true as I have copies of the documents sent) so I have to send "missing documents" again

07/16/2010: Mailed "missing documents"

07/19/2010: "Missing documents" delivered

07/21/2010: "Missing documents" received and entered in the system

08/19/2010: Sign in FAILED and cases completed per AVR!

09/01/2010: Rcvd email for interviews on 10/21/10. YAY!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

What should we do with original document? You can keep it in yer file, as the ONE DOCUMENT no one signed.

Seriously.

Just send in that email to nvcinquiry@state.gov ? Wait a bit, and whilst yer waiting, pay the AOS fee online at the Online Payment Portal.

Here's a mini-how-to for NVC processing, geared around that payment portal and process:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/221785-ds-3032-slowdown/page__view__findpost__p__3560467

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.