Obama 2012

Top 100 Place In The US To Live in 2010.

37 posts in this topic

Now compare it to the world rankings of cities. Of course when it comes to being ranked against the rest of the world, you don't care because people are apparently happy where they are or whatever the BS excuse you was.

Unlike you, I don't need anyone to tell me if I'm happy or not. What would you do if you were living in a highly ranked happy city and you were happy, and then the next survey showed that it wasn't a happy city? Would you suddenly become unhappy and depressed? Maybe think about moving to a better ranked city?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike you, I don't need anyone to tell me if I'm happy or not. What would you do if you were living in a highly ranked happy city and you were happy, and then the next survey showed that it wasn't a happy city? Would you suddenly become unhappy and depressed? Maybe think about moving to a better ranked city?

You don't seem to grasp the concept of an independent international ranking very well do you. Why would a ranking care about opinions? Rankings are also not there to tell you where you should live, rather, that they do is state which places score higher based on a set criteria.

Not hard to figure your mentality out, had US cities ranked high, you would be beating on about it hourly. Normally when people don't like where they are [rank] or where their country is versus others, they work to improve it. Whereas, you are the first to basically say I like #######. Then again you have slim on here who actually believes crime rates are no different to any other first world country.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

You don't seem to grasp the concept of an independent international ranking very well do you. Why would a ranking care about opinions? Rankings are also not there to tell you where you should live, rather, that they do is state which places score higher based on a set criteria.

Not the hard to figure your mentality out though, had US cities ranked high, you would be beating on about it hourly. Normally when people don't like where they are [rank] or where their country is versus others, they work to improve it. Whereas, you are the first to basically say I like #######. Then again you have slim on here who actually believes crime rates are no different to any other first world country.

You are without a doubt the thickest headed person on earth. You don't grasp the concept of reality very well. Keep reading your studies to keep yourself happy. I guess you don't believe your wife anymore that you are happy? You're such a miserable soul. You get what you deserve. Now answer my question that I asked you in my previous post.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Now compare it to the world rankings of cities. Of course when it comes to being ranked against the rest of the world, you don't care because people are apparently happy where they are or whatever the BS excuse you was.

Why would I care about rankings with the rest of the world? The US is the standard by which all others are judged. Like it or not, that's the way it is.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

should live, rather, that they do is state which places score higher based on a set criteria.

Not hard to figure your mentality out, had US cities ranked high, you would be beating on about it hourly.

No, that's what you do. You ignore every negative about Australia or claim that it's not important, but brag about anything positive. That's what whiney little pussyboys do.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Wow...seems like VJ has been turning into a "let's be rude to other people" outlet as of late.....ugh

I can't seem to read a thread anymore without coming across someone who is being a jerk somewhere....so sick of people being catty or just outright mean. I can't even post without fear of someone changing the subject and turning it into a VJ virtual UFC. What a shame. I wish the mods would be a bit more tougher.....(sigh)

I have only said something once before.....but this is getting out of hand and is hard to ignore! I came here to read about an interesting topic and perhaps leave some input as well, but looks like people are at war....again.

389672_3802055654913_1108709116_n.jpg

Wow...seems like VJ has been turning into a "let's be rude to other people" outlet as of late.....ugh

I can't seem to read a thread anymore without coming across someone who is being a jerk somewhere....so sick of people being catty or just outright mean. I can't even post without fear of someone changing the subject and turning it into a VJ virtual UFC. What a shame. I wish the mods would be a bit more tougher.....(sigh)

I have only said something once before.....but this is getting out of hand and is hard to ignore! I came here to read about an interesting topic and perhaps leave some input as well, but looks like people are at war....again.

You can report the offending posts and a moderator will take action.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Look at that list and then look at the average cost of housing there. Yep, the rich get it all.

My husband works in Bellevue (#4 on that list). We would love love love to live there, but can't find a 2 bedroom apartment for less than $1300/month. Downtown is even funnier, with 1 bedrooms a whopping $1400+. So much for reducing our carbon footprint, I guess.

K-1 Timeline

05/14/08 Engaged on my last day while visiting Bremen

07/03 Mailed 129f package

07/24 NOA1

12/05 NOA2

12/27 Packet 3 received

01/19/09 Medical in Hamburg

03/24 Successful interview at Frankfurt

03/31 Visa received

07/09 POE Salt Lake City

AOS/EAD/AP Timeline

08/22/09 Mailed package

08/28 NOA1

10/28 Biometrics completed; EAD card production ordered

11/07 EAD arrived

12/14 Successful AOS interview in Seattle

12/28/09 Greencard arrived

Filed: Timeline

Look at that list and then look at the average cost of housing there. Yep, the rich get it all.

My husband works in Bellevue (#4 on that list). We would love love love to live there, but can't find a 2 bedroom apartment for less than $1300/month. Downtown is even funnier, with 1 bedrooms a whopping $1400+. So much for reducing our carbon footprint, I guess.

Leave the environmentalist tomfoolery to the rich kids.

You are without a doubt the thickest headed person on earth. You don't grasp the concept of reality very well. Keep reading your studies to keep yourself happy. I guess you don't believe your wife anymore that you are happy? You're such a miserable soul. You get what you deserve. Now answer my question that I asked you in my previous post.

Perhaps the 8 million Americans who lost their jobs are happy too? What about all of those people whose house is underwater? Next you are going to tell me that the 2 million losing their UI will be happy too. In other words, you are full of it.

Ahhh those in Detroit must be happy too.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Why would I care about rankings with the rest of the world? The US is the standard by which all others are judged. Like it or not, that's the way it is.

Dude, what drugs are you on? Or are you just delusional? You haven't been the envy of the world for over 30 years. In fact, you have been beaten in most facets of life, particularly Q.O.L. As in where you rank versus others.

Edited by Booyah!

No, that's what you do. You ignore every negative about Australia or claim that it's not important, but brag about anything positive. That's what whiney little pussyboys do.

Who is whining? As per usual, you made the initial comment about AUS and were owned.

Making up comments and claiming others said it is getting old.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Missouri City, Texas?! An overtaxed, really crummy 'burb, barf man.

Oh - parts of it are nice, you know that, already ;)

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Yup - it's the same krewes, the same old flame wars, as well. My favorite 'pattern' is to bring up offenses from prior threads into current threads. But hei - it's 'Off Topic' - so there's a bit a leeway. Just a bit, though.

Maybe you'll get a better experience if ya post in some non-OT forum, for a bit ? Maybe ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !