tyriun_j

Tax deductible?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It's an odd question and I'm not sure if someone has asked it before but...

Are ANY of the visa forms we fill out for this process tax deductible? I know it sounds ridiculous but any money saved helps.

Pre-USCIS:

07-20-2008: Fell In Love

10/15/2008: Jami and I meet for the first time

1-17-2009: Became Engaged In Nova Scotia

04-01-2009: Visit to Nova Scotia to see Jami

06-29-2009: Jami comes to Arizona to visit

01-08-2010: Married in Fredericton, NB Canada

01-11-2010: Jami allowed back down with me after marriage for 6 months

USCIS JOURNEY:

05-20-2010: I-130 Packet mailed out! ( Finally! )

05-22-2010: Packet received at Lockbox

05-28-2010: NOA1 ($355.00)

07-07-2010: Jami went back to Fredericton, NB :(

10-29-2010: NOA2 ( FINALLY! )

NVC JOURNEY:

11-05-10: Case received at NVC

11-06-10: Called automated machine and got NVC case number

11-08-10: Called and changed Jami's address and added my email to case for corraspondance updates

11-16-10: DS-3032 email generated and emailed to us

11-16-10: AOS fee bill generated and emailed to us

11-18-10: Paid AOS Bill ($88.00)

11-23-10: Mailed completed DS-3032 through Canada Post

12-01-10: NVC Received DS-3032 and updated in System

12-06-10: Mailed AOS packet overnight express

12-16-10: Paid IV Bill ($404.00)

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Not that I know of.

What would be the basis of the deduction?

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

It's an odd question and I'm not sure if someone has asked it before but...

Are ANY of the visa forms we fill out for this process tax deductible? I know it sounds ridiculous but any money saved helps.

it's been asked quite a few times before - and the answer is no.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Anything's deductible if you really, really want it to be.

The IRS might disagree, of course

:P

All depends on how you present it... You can get IRS approval on most anything if you word it correctly.

kp7cnfvctuzu.png