IR5FORMUMSIE

Commies 4 Christ...Redux Part Trois

1,421 posts in this topic

Boris also doesn't have a nasally voice that makes you instinctively want to punch the mouth behind it :lol:

Boris's hair is bewitching in its messy schoolboyishness.

I also concur about the tube. However admit that, in my excitement to be back in London last month, I may have been filmed licking the side of the tube train in an erotic manner.

I find it hard to control myself at times. :blush:

Focus, Mags. FOCUS!!!

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Apologies! I shall clear my mind.

*clears throat*

So, guys, what do we have planned tonight?

I'm about to get my clothes for tomorrow ready; maybe a bit of ironing and so on. I was going to wash the floor, but I've run out of Pine-Sol.

Actually, talking of Pine-Sol, which scent do you prefer?

I like the orange one, but have a soft spot for original.

Boris is great.

Actually, talking of Pine-Sol, which scent do you prefer?

I like the orange one, but have a soft spot for original.

The blue one. No idea what the scent is, but I always buy the blue one.

Bed in a bit, then laundry tomorrow and back to my job search. Probably a few drinks in the evening.

Apparently it's going to be as hot as satan's ####### tomorrow. Yuck.

Still nothing in the job search? Man, sorry.

And that sounds pretty bloody hot.

Timeline

Yes, I've heard that it is hot in the UK at the moment. It reached 100f in Indiana today. Phew! Thank the lord for central air!

Good luck with the job search, I really hope that something comes up soon.

And the blue Pine-Sol. D'ya know, I've never been able to get along with the blue one.

Timeline

It was actually cool yesterday, then today its like walking about in a sauna - supposed to be like that all through the weekend. The humidity is a killer.

Yes, it is the humidity that I hate. It's really bad here right now, but I do remember London summers from my time there. No air movement and the heat retention from the concrete!

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

Bed in a bit, then laundry tomorrow and back to my job search. Probably a few drinks in the evening.

Apparently it's going to be as hot as satan's ####### tomorrow. Yuck.

drunkaren satan worshipper .....

so ... you sold the soul .... finally admit who you are .....

Edited by frank bama

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

drunkaren satan worshipper .....

so ... you sold the soul .... finally admit who you are .....

Now let's not get personal. The self-righteous brothers wouldn't like it :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=286CvvkmXAg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

No. The sole purpose is to ruin this thread . They know full well what

they are doing here.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg