Patty♥Paul

Any advice for a chilean newbie???

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline

we're just filling papers up, any advice would help =)

thank you ♥

Patty

xQPW.jpg

For with God nothing will be impossible

Luke 1:37

be patient :)

event.png

K-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

I-129F Sent : 2010-04-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-04-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2010-07-12

NVC Received : 2010-07-16

NVC Left : 2010-07-20

Consulate Received : 2010-07-22

Packet 3 Received : 2010-07-26

Packet 3 Sent : 2010-08-06

Packet 4 Received : 2010-08-11

Interview Date : 2010-08-24

Interview Result : Approved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Read and reread all guides and FAQs here! Get some hobby, it will help you to distract while you wait :)

Good luck!!

Edited by Islapaz

Uniting for Ukraine

1-134 submitted - 4/25/2022

I-134 approved - 4/29/2022

Email received by beneficiary - 5/4/2022

Beneficiary submits data to USCBP - 5/4/2022

Received information about travel authorization from USCBP - 5/6/2022 (Approval but no Travel Authorization Document)

Travel Authorization Document- 5/16/2022

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

Eat some empanandas, take in as much asado as possible, and enjoy a mariscal to make the time more enjoyable!! :thumbs:

Oh, and ask questions when you have them.

Buenas suerte!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

Ask questions, be clear about how procedures go. Find a hobby, job, anything that will keep you away from thinking whats gonna happen now. Be patient dont give up. Stay in touch and hopefully everything is gonna go by really fast:D (if you are applying at the csc check the timelines) Good luck!!

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Thanks to everyone!!!

Since we decided to be together patience has become in our middle names :P but our love is worth all the waiting plus we know that God is in control sooooo we'll keep on waiting (L)

love xoxo

Patty ♥

xQPW.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

first off.. start your timeline..

your timming might be good.. people are getting noa2s really fast right now from vermont..

and my fiancee interview date was for the interview was 53 days after the noa2...

be patient is the key.. our first packet never made it to vermont...

also packet 3 seems to be lost too.. my fiancee might have to take a trip to santiago from valpariso to get a copy...

so things happen... but things happen for a reason... just shrug it off and keep moving..

Timeline

first off.. start your timeline..

your timming might be good.. people are getting noa2s really fast right now from vermont..

and my fiancee interview date was for the interview was 53 days after the noa2...

be patient is the key.. our first packet never made it to vermont...

also packet 3 seems to be lost too.. my fiancee might have to take a trip to santiago from valpariso to get a copy...

so things happen... but things happen for a reason... just shrug it off and keep moving..

Thank you =) im just waiting for my fiance to send the app so then ill start my timeline.

My fiance is working on all the assembling stuff now, a really pain in the neck:P but we know all of these is worth...at the end we'll be together and also we know that God is in control:D

Hey!! I'm in Valparaiso too, that's awesome ;)

Thanks again, i really appreciate your advice

God bless you ♥

Patty ♥

xQPW.jpg

Timeline

gezzuzz

Yeah he already made 3 copies of everything, the 1 he is going to send, 1 for him and 1 for me.

I sent to him 2 passport photos just in case, i made copies of cards and its envelopes, hotmail,Msn, yahoo and myspace messages, form G-325a and letter of intent signed up (2copies of each)

So now he is working on all the assembling stuff, hopefully he will send it off asap:)

thanks again 4 your replies :) its good to know that we are not alone on this journey

God bless you ♥

xQPW.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.