RAI

response to intent to deny I-129f petition

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I have two misdeanor marijuana arrests for possesion and one federal felony charge for culivation and this response to an intent to deny is because of this. I have hundreds of hours and years of counseling and several years of clean drug tests but I am on federal probation for the cultivation charge. All of this stuff happened over 6 years ago and I have worked hard at putting this stuff behind me what are my chances of getting approval. I really love my fiance Alina and hope I can be approved.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have two misdeanor marijuana arrests for possesion and one federal felony charge for culivation and this response to an intent to deny is because of this. I have hundreds of hours and years of counseling and several years of clean drug tests but I am on federal probation for the cultivation charge. All of this stuff happened over 6 years ago and I have worked hard at putting this stuff behind me what are my chances of getting approval. I really love my fiance Alina and hope I can be approved.

I feel what you are saying homie, actually my record is a lil more torbled some then yours, hehehe, i did 5yrs in state did parole after ward, also did fed time and did probation as you know afterward and i have had other charges, and our petition just got approved after 4 months of waitting,there is a list that you can look up to see if you qualify, but the list mostly include like rapes and murder, human traffiking and things like that of moral terpitude, so just keep going man and make sure your girl know a lil of your past because she will be told and ask if she knew and if she dosent it can b a nasty set back

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Are you the USC or the foreign partner. If you are NOT the USC you have very little chance of getting approved after being convicted for drug sales. If you are the USC there is hope but it will be an extended process.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

by the way all of my charges were on drug possetions so dont get discourage

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

by the way all of my charges were on drug possetions so dont get discourage

I am the USC I don't have any sales charges I have two possession charges and one cultivation charge. Thanks for the encouragement I needed it. Should I just duke it out on my own I have an agency prepping my petition should I get an immigration attorney.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline

So is response to intent to deny a Request for evidence or is it something different?

If it were a request for evidence, it would say so. A notice of intent to denial is just what it says - a notice of intent. It's saying that you have been found ineligible, but it gives you the opportunity to overcome it. Must you must do so very well!

Married - 3/12/10

AOS Filed - 5/13/10

Biometrics received - 6/5/10

Biometrics done - 6/9/10

RFE Received 6/10/10

Touched - 6/7/10, 6/16/10, 6/17,10 (all)

RFE delivered - 6/29/10

Resumed processing - 6/30/10

EAD Production Ordered - 7/2/10, 7/8/10, mailed 7/15/10

Touched - 7/6/10, 7/8/10 (485, 765)

Touched EAD - 7/16/10

EAD Received!! - 7/17/10

Interview - August 30, 8:45- Approved!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.