Gary and Alla

Top Shot

50 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Episode 5 tonight. - Kentucky Long Rifle!

Pretty good episode with some great team dynamics by one team.... horrible by the other. We're seeing the individualistic attitudes of folks start to truly shine, even to the point of "he's a snivelling little b!tch." Wow. Didn't think I was going to hear that on this show.

In the end, it came down to marksmanship and there was a good individual competition.

Now that the team events are getting more challenging, we're going to really start seeing who is good, who is not, and which team is willing to work together to win. I'm already anticipating next week's episode - The Colt Peacemaker.

Yea, pretty entertaining episode!!

8/2/2021:  Mailed N-400

8/4/2021: N-400 received

8/6/2021:  Biometrics to be reused
3/15/2022:  Interview (successful)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Is anyone else still watching this. There are 4 guys left and the next episode is the last. There has been some good shooting and some not so good shooting. In any case, at this point it's all shooting. The last episode should be good, with all of them having a decent shot at winning.

If I had to take odds, I would bet on JJ taking it all, but I could see any of them doing it.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yea, I've been watching it.

JJ's going to be tough to beat.

8/2/2021:  Mailed N-400

8/4/2021: N-400 received

8/6/2021:  Biometrics to be reused
3/15/2022:  Interview (successful)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yea, I've been watching it.

JJ's going to be tough to beat.

I saw the end of the last episode on HULU. The one where they ran up the hill and shot pistol, assault rifle, Mosin-Nagant and SVT40. Seems they corrected the sight problems and the rifles and shooters performed as they should, at least for those ranges and size targets. Nearly perfect hits on every shot. I didn't see a drama or reality TV BS but I skipped through most of the show to get to the last challenge. This episode seemed more interesting.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

This episode seemed more interesting.

Absolutely the best show so far. No time for drama since it was all about marksmanship.

It was also very cool of them to illustrate that within a minute and a half shooters could engage four targets at various distances from four platforms. I wish there was a way to relate that to the "I'm going to call 9-1-1 and wait (7+ minutes) for the police" people. A minute and a half is an eternity in a gun fight. 7+ minutes is forever.

Sunday is the final episode. There are only four marksmen left and three are going home...

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.