Ramonbrausa

It's Complicated!

34 posts in this topic

Okay, the if that is so, then you will still need to deal wth the two marriages over-lapping. Trust me on this USCIS/NVC will find out some way, it's not a done deal because those on VJ says so. They may not file bigamy charges, but they can denied your petition.

Edited by LIFE'SJOURNEY

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey! I have a question for you guys...or if anyone here on VJ is Italian maybe can answer this, what about "A Divorce in Italy" it might take up to 3 years, so..how crazy this is! They have their right to enforce this law anyway they want to..But it's complicated! OMG! and how it is...

http://www.international-divorce.com/d-italy.htm

So what the person in the US is supposed to do? Wait..and wait, and wait?

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Hey! Hi! Noooo...That's not a problem here trust me, i haven't give many details about this, cause it's really not that important, i am safe when it comes to that, perhaps you guys never heard about this before, but my petition, which came from my dad, started in one country and it was finished on another, under a parole status, etc... for many reasons..but they are not relevant to this, my dad was born in the US, and i have 2 other nationalities, because of my mom, etc.. so don't worry about it. everything's cool! and i am positive about this.

Even if you weren't petitioned under the class of "Unmarried Child" did the biographical documents list you as unmarried or divorced? If they did then you are still at risk for misrepresentation.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

As the OPs immigration situation involves misrepresentation on his application and he has been advised to seek the services of a competent immigration attorney, further discussion of this topic is beyond the ability and scope of Visa Journey. I am therefore closing this thread to further comment.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.