Angel and Gendy

The next 29 hours.....

20 posts in this topic

...are going to be the longest of my life.

My sweet Gen is in Manila heading to the CFO office and then back to the airport.

The months of waiting have turned to weeks, then turned to days, and now just hours left!

I-129F Mailed 13DEC09
I-129F Received 16DEC09
NOA1 Dated 16DEC09
NOA2 Dated 18MAR10 Your I-129f was approved in 92 days from your NOA1 date.
Date Package Received By NVC : 27MAR10
Your interview took 153 days from your I-129F NOA1 date
Arrival in USA 06Jun10
Married 20AUG10
AOS File 19APR11

Son born 26NOV12

removal of conditions filed 11JUN13

Biometrics appt 09JUL13

Filed: Country:
Timeline

...are going to be the longest of my life.

My sweet Gen is in Manila heading to the CFO office and then back to the airport.

The months of waiting have turned to weeks, then turned to days, and now just hours left!

You know, being separated for months as a time like we have is very difficult, but if there is one thing that I am going to miss when we are finally together for good is the amazing feeling of being with her for the first time in months. The kisses and everything else just feel so much better. The next hours are going to be difficult, but the hours that follow are going to be some of the best of your life. Have fun!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You'll make it through it! It's so hard during those waiting times. The months of waiting WILL pay off big time. I remember it being so hard waiting for my then fiance flying to Manila and doing the medical, the interview and the CFO. I will never forget when she called me after the interview. Immediately I knew she got approved by the sound of her voice...she didn't even need to say it. All these things you are going through will soon be a memory and you won't have to worry so much anymore. I didn't realize that this would happen, but waiting for my then fiance on her flight to arrive in the USA was far worse than waiting for her in Manila at the embassy. I didn't have any contact with her for over 24 hours. She was travelling by her self so I had reason to be worried and so was her family.

Yes, waiting is killing me, I seriously doubt I'll get much sleep tonight,. I was a little worried because she went from the airport to get her CFO sticker and I didn't hear from her for a couple hours, turns out she ran out of text load on her phone.

But she's at the gate now waiting for her outbound flight but she still has about 3 hours more until her flight leaves.

I'm running around the house now doing more cleaning than I have ever done in my entire life.... and I doubt it will be close to her standards... dusting is a huge pain in the #######.. :innocent:

I washed the bedsheets and I'm afraid to sleep on them tonight, maybe I'll sleep on the couch.

I'm glad I have to go to work tommorrow, I'm sure my co-workers will wish I had taken the day off. :devil:

25 hours to go......

I-129F Mailed 13DEC09
I-129F Received 16DEC09
NOA1 Dated 16DEC09
Arrival in USA 06Jun10
Married 20AUG10
AOS File 19APR11

Son born 26NOV12

Biometrics appt 09JUL13

Congrats!

Immigration Process (DCF Japan)

08/06/2008 I-130 petition at Tokyo, Japan

08/13/2008 I-130 approved

|

| Waited until we were ready to move back

|

07/13/2009 IV interview at Tokyo, Japan

07/15/2009 IV(IR-1) in hand

Post-DCF

07/29/2009 POE at Las Vegas

08/17/2009 GC(10yrs) received

Click here for the detailed timeline.

Done with USCIS until

- naturalization in May 2012 or

- GC replacement in February 2019

CXmLm7.png

Congrats to the both of you!! I remember very well when Ruchie and Mathew were on there way here. Couldn't sleep and drove my co-workers nuts...... Have a Happy life together!!!:thumbs::dance:

15 hours.......... :dance::dance::dance:

I-129F Mailed 13DEC09
I-129F Received 16DEC09
NOA1 Dated 16DEC09
Arrival in USA 06Jun10
Married 20AUG10
AOS File 19APR11

Son born 26NOV12

Biometrics appt 09JUL13

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Yeah, but what you're feeling now pales in comparison to how you'll feel waiting outside the arrivals area at the airport knowing that her plane landed an hour ago!

Congrats & enjoy!!!

Excruciating isn't it? Hang in there...only 13 more hours to go...and you will be together habangbuhay! :):thumbs:

Don't forget to get a couple of big bouquets of fresh flowers...one for the front room and one for the bedroom.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah, but what you're feeling now pales in comparison to how you'll feel waiting outside the arrivals area at the airport knowing that her plane landed an hour ago!

Congrats & enjoy!!!

haha.. no ######. i have to go through this in 13 days :( joy!

7 hours 40 minutes.....

work today is pure hell....

I was just going to use the flower petals in the bedroom... :innocent:

I-129F Mailed 13DEC09
I-129F Received 16DEC09
NOA1 Dated 16DEC09
Arrival in USA 06Jun10
Married 20AUG10
AOS File 19APR11

Son born 26NOV12

Biometrics appt 09JUL13

one hour.....

I-129F Mailed 13DEC09
I-129F Received 16DEC09
NOA1 Dated 16DEC09
Arrival in USA 06Jun10
Married 20AUG10
AOS File 19APR11

Son born 26NOV12

Biometrics appt 09JUL13

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.